Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

W - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / W (1889 Views)

5 Seduct!ve Words To Make A Woman W*t In 2mins, Still Unbelievable / Fat Guys Seeking Slim/sexy Girls | Fat Ladies Seeking Guys W/16 Pacs - Discuss / Typical Conversation B/w A Naija Man And Im Naija Wife & Also------ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: W by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Papertrail11:

so what are u insinuating. ....dat we should be cruel to women cos I dont mind being aggressive

naija women are foolish....have u noticed that a lot of guys arent in relationships nowadays like dem no dey date just admiring to me dats dangerous for
the society......its like a graduate wifout job for years if
he sees a way to steal and kill....he will...l and dese can lead to a lot of problem in the future wiv fings lyk
rape
assult
irresponsibility on the side of men
disrespect on women
and so much more

my advice is for naija girls to open up
and date more....do we can have a
healthier and happier society

I never wrote nor did i post the article on NL; Just told you to read it....I personal can't tell anyone how to run he/ her life. Just give advice .
Re: W by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Papertrail11:

so what are u insinuating. ....dat we should be cruel to women cos I dont mind being aggressive

naija women are foolish....have u noticed that a lot of guys arent in relationships nowadays like dem no dey date just admiring to me dats dangerous for
the society......its like a graduate wifout job for years if
he sees a way to steal and kill....he will...l and dese can lead to a lot of problem in the future wiv fings lyk
rape
assult
irresponsibility on the side of men
disrespect on women
and so much more

my advice is for naija girls to open up
and date more....do we can have a
healthier and happier society

I never wrote nor did i post the article on NL; Just told you to read it....I personally can't tell anyone how to run he/ her life. Just give advice .
Re: W by Papertrail11(m): 12:12am On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

I never wrote nor did i post the article on NL; Just told you to read it....I personally can't tell anyone how to run he/ her life. Just give advice .

oh shut it lady ...wif ur crapppy talk....

naija women are not doing good and helping matters at all ur making dating and rel very strenious and n boring nowadays....

and u guys would expect a wonder full marriage abi....
later yall be complaning dat ur men not treat u right why should dey treat una right een u neva gave dem d chance to live wif women and understand women. ....

dont u see dat naija women are now aggressive and cold nowadays. ...shit
Re: W by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 27, 2014
Papertrail11:

oh shut it lady ...wif ur crapppy talk....

naija women are not doing good and helping matters at all ur making dating and rel very strenious and n boring nowadays....

and u guys would expect a wonder full marriage abi....
later yall be complaning dat ur men not treat u right why should dey treat una right een u neva gave dem d chance to live wif women and understand women. ....

dont u see dat naija women are now aggressive and cold nowadays. ...shit

Excuse you....I beg your pardon?.
Re: W by Papertrail11(m): 12:31am On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

Excuse you....I beg your pardon?.

wtf are u bitchin bout lady or armaphrodite.....

get off ma timeline
Re: W by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 27, 2014
Papertrail11:

wtf are u bitchin bout lady or armaphrodite.....

get off ma timeline

Get off your timelline?...Ain't nobody checking for you boo.

Typical example of a sexually frustrated boy on Nairaland. grin grin..Armaphrodite?...Your wish....Spill your frustrated self more...I'm all ears.

You're yapping your mouth about Nigerian girls, and calling them cold, yet you keep ranting and complaining like that of a little C.U.NT, why a girl wouldn't look your way?...Stick with your Vaseline....It seems your going to be using it for a very LoNG time.
Re: W by Papertrail11(m): 3:01am On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

Typical example of a sexually frustrated boy on Nairaland. grin grin..Armaphrodite?...Your wish....Spill your frustrated self more...I'm all ears.

You're yapping your mouth about Nigerian girls, and calling them cold, yet you keep ranting and complaining like that of a little C.U.NT, why a girl wouldn't look your way?...Stick with your Vaseline....It seems your going to be using it for a very LoNG time.

your rants has all the trapings of a show of ignomy, shame

getlost
Re: W by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 27, 2014
Papertrail11:

your rants has all the trapings of a show of ignomy, shame

getlost

Ignomy....You mean Ignominy?. grin grin grin ;..To who?...Me?.. grin gringrin.....First you misspelled Hermaphrodite, and now this?. grin grin grin

Talk about clockwise thinking.... I can just imagine the moment you thought your dingdong self had discovered the biggest word you have ever come across in you life.

Read the meaning, and figure out why your life needs a complete tear down and rebuilding.

Sorry boo.....Guys like yourself are the reason women don't respect nor want you.

I never quoted nor made any reference to you...You simply quoted me to voice your complains about the trouble you're going through with getting a girls, because you felt girls never gave nice guys such as yourself a chancelipsrsealed.

I overlooked your sexiest comments about disdain for Nigerian women, and was even nice as to refer to a website to read an article, about faults nice guys make which hinders them from having a relationships, because i thought you could learn a thing two from from it......All to get your ungrateful ignorant comment, as a returned gesture.

The problem with your likes, is that you quote and make stupid, rude and ridiculous comments to females, only to be surprised when the gesture is returned...Why don't you sort out your attitude, and change your mindset about your view about Nigerian women; Maybe just maybe, you might find the solution to your problem.

As for you claiming been nice??...I highly doubt it...Did you ever read the part where it stated that some girls don't date nice guys, because they think that some guys although act nice, but initially do have ulterior motive ?...Guys such as yourself, does come to mind.
Re: W by sean123(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

Ignomy....You mean Ignominy?. grin grin grin ;..To who?...Me?.. grin gringrin.....First you misspelled Hermaphrodite, and now this?. grin grin grin

Talk about clockwise thinking.... I can just imagine the moment you thought your dingdong self had discovered the biggest word you have ever come across in you life.

Read the meaning, and figure out why your life needs a complete tear down and rebuilding.

Sorry boo.....Guys like yourself are the reason women don't respect nor want you.

I never quoted nor made any reference to you...You simply quoted me to voice your complains about the trouble you're going through with getting a girls, because you felt girls never gave nice guys such as yourself a chancelipsrsealed.

I overlooked your sexiest comments about disdain for Nigerian women, and was even nice as to refer to a website to read an article, about faults nice guys make which hinders them from having a relationships, because i thought you could learn a thing two from from it......All to get your ungrateful ignorant comment, as a returned gesture.

The problem with your likes, is that you quote and make stupid, rude and ridiculous comments to females, only to be surprised when the gesture is returned...Why don't you sort out your attitude, and change your mindset about your view about Nigerian women; Maybe just maybe, you might find the solution to your problem.

As for you claiming been nice??...I highly doubt it...Did you ever read the part where it stated that some girls don't date nice guys, because they think that some guys although act nice, but initially do have ulterior motive ?...Guys such as yourself, does come to mind.

T
Re: W by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

Chie..See Yabbingshocked shocked shocked

Glitest..you are wickedgrin

1 Like

Re: W by sean123(m): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2014
Re: W by sean123(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=sean123]
Re: W by Missmossy(f): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2014
Eeyah,it seems you learnt the hard way.

1 Like

Re: W by justi4jesu(f): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2014
sean123: I read here that been nice to girls is bad as they will take advantage of you and you leave heartbroken. I have been nice to girls and been heartbroken but i was also a bit rude to them so cant really say which one put them off. I do spend money on girls. I find it hard to let a girl pay when i take them out and i do talk alot on the phone with them especially when i like them. What will be the advice on how to handle girls from when you meet them to fucking or getting a relationship. I think i am getting it wrong somewhere along the line. The girls are interested at the beginning but at the end i am totally into them but their love seems to be the same like at the start or just faded or friend zoned. So the players on nairaland should scope me. from approaching naija girls to the dos and dont when toasting and how they seal it

Why were you rude to the?
Re: W by laplace12(m): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2014
glitest: Never meet a girl or make friends with a girl, with the mindset that she's going to end up been your girlfriend. That is the biggest mistake men make.
Most guys confuse common smile with love; Imagine that.

Most guys act nice, caring and friendly towards girls, thinking that's automatically going to make girls fall in love with them; That is not how it works for girls.Most girls just see such guys as their save heaven and place of comfort, but not as a boyfriend.

So what's the best way to start a relationship
By running after the girl on the road?
Re: W by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2014
Papertrail11:

its becoming rather difficult to date a girl nowadays ...ive spent ova 34k on a girl I was tryn to woo u wasnt necessarily giving but helping her out wif stuffs I made my intention s known but said I didnt wanna rush it but she has been doing one kind since lik3 im buggn her....

truth is young girls have made it increasingly difficult to date nowadays we font just know what u guyz f7ckibg want.......

me I might just start patronizing oloshos soon and runs girls coa no girl in my life im 21 now...

well ma advice to ladies is dat try and open to naija guys u neva cant tell....
at 21 u r already spendin 30+ on a girl? who born dis idiiot? do u hav a degree at all? u need dat 34k more than those girls, develop urself n see how they will turn around n start chasin u. talkin from xperience.
Re: W by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

damn! dat was mean.
Re: W by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2014
Being rich and generous...
Re: W by Papertrail11(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Jenams: at 21 u r already spendin 30+ on a girl? who born dis idiiot? do u hav a degree at all? u need dat 34k more than those girls, develop urself n see how they will turn around n start chasin u. talkin from xperience.

oga I agree wif u but im sorta young and need to start dating early I dont wanna be lonely and turn gay...

also u knoe the difficulty dat comes wif dating girls nowadays its not easy for we young dudes iut there we shie affection to this girls and dey still treat us like crap cmmon bruh..even wen money is involved. ..and I dint giv girls money like take -gna nooo I try and help dem out wif it lyk assist dem..

im not dis guy that believes dat ohh wen u have money u eill get the best gitl snd everything. ..naaaa...

I believe u should start st s young age and mingle and find love ...

as regards developing myself im taking coding lessons and rounding up soon eif my major in economics....

stay blessed bruh happi sunday nd more blessings
Re: W by EejaNla01(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Never ask a Nigerian girl what they want,they 'd just be beating about the bush,like i do say, we worship women too much here in this part of the world...

God created men and women for each other,but we guys have lost our self worth,value by giving them " too" much attention,respect,chasing etc

A beautiful lady in her prime has lots of guys around her thereby making her taste high(money and good looks)

When she gets older(beauty declination)attention reduces,she starts being nice and friendly even to d not so rich guys so far he is nice and okay....

So my advice, though not easy is to shun them for now improve yourself be made man and see them running after you or....

continue chasing and acting nice towards them and also suffer depression,, disappointment, heart break etc
if your are lucky you meet a good girl(scarce commodity) good luck.
Re: W by tranxo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Being nice to a lady doesn't cost much. Yea I know a lot of guys won't agree with me but let's look at it this way.

If you ENJOY being nice, be it to a man, or a woman, then you won't see the character as a burden, or costly. They say, 'do the job you love, and you won't have to work a day in your life.'

If you enjoy being the source of joy, inspiration and motivation to another human being, then you will see the act, not just as a favour done to others, but also as a favour you did for yourself.

There is a saying that goes thus, 'there is no exercise good for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.' so whether they paid back your good with evil, you benefited from the experience while it lasted.

Guys, let's be what we are created to be. PROTECTORS and PROVIDERS.
Re: W by sean123(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Missmossy: Eeyah,it seems you learnt the hard way.

What gave me up
Re: W by sean123(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

Why were you rude to the?

Just frustration and trying not to be too nice i guess
Re: W by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
bykebyke:
Chie..See Yabbingshocked shocked shocked

Glitest..you are wickedgrin

I was justified to make such comment, which is exactly the same type of response i give guys who quote me, just to start a fight.
Re: W by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

I was justified to make such comment, which is exactly the same type of response i give guys who quote me, just to start a fight.
You are sha wickedgrin

1 Like

Re: W by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
bykebyke:
You are sha wickedgrin

I log on to nairaland for fun. To read topics, get the infomations on current events, chat with fellow nairaland members, whilst trying not to offend anyone; but that does not mean I would not address any troll who tries to give me hell....... Call me wahala woman, wicked....I'll own it.....I wear my heart on my sleeve, and this is what one gets if one ticks me off.

I do not associate with trolls in my life, but I'll them in check, whenever and whereever I come across such.
Re: W by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

I log on to nairaland for fun. To read topics, get the infomations on current events, chat with fellow nairaland members, whilst trying not to offend anyone; but that does not mean I would not address any troll who tries to give me hell....... Call me wahala woman, wicked....I'll own it.....I wear my heart on my sleeve, and this is what one gets if one ticks me off.

I do not associate with trolls in my life, but I'll them in check, whenever and whereever I come across such.
Okay ogrin
Re: W by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
bykebyke:
Okay ogrin

RIGHT!!!
Re: W by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2014
sean123:

What do u mean mince words?
I meant guys should stop hiding under the pretext of confidants,besties,and d sort wen they yearn for more.its ok to be friendly and feign*Mr nice guy*@ d inception,buh for howlong?u will get trapped,and try to wriggle urself out.y nt after some chitchat,let her be privy to your intentionz@least den u knw ur fate,hinged on waheva her reply wuld be.its important u define ur relationship wt d opp sex,if u want smtin serious,and nt a dalliance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mature minds needed!! / Why Do Girls Have To Lie About Everything!!! / Is This Picture True About Ladies During And After Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.