Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

A Female Student Needs Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Student Needs Your Advice (551 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni / Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Female Student Needs Your Advice by jaylister(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
I am a 23 years old girl from Rivers State, from the family of late Mr. Rumuola, the son of the founding father of my community rumuola.
Am a Christian from a Christian family, a member of Redeemed Christian Church of God (triumphant parish rumuola) we believed in God and God has been grateful to us
I Mercy Rumuola a newly graduated female student of university of Benin, (UNIBEN)
Has been in a relationship with one Mr. Olatunde Kainde a Managing Director of Union Bank one of the branches in Benin the capital city of Edo State, the story is that this guy has been with me when i was nothing to when I became something, the fact is that this guy has been my all source of income, he pays my school bills, he sends my mom who is a widow some cash every month end, this young cash has helped me a lot, they are too numerous to mention.
But in my final year i began to fall in love with a cute young boy whose seems to look like who don’t have anything doing and this boy loves me too but my first boy friend keep accusing me of cheating on him and i refuses the accusation and said that the so called guy he is accu......SEE MORE
http://afrik9ja..com/2014/06/a-girl-from-port-harcourt-needs-advic.html
Re: A Female Student Needs Your Advice by naijaboiy: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
[size=4pt]you for post all here na undecided[/size]

(1) (Reply)

What 5 Qualities Does A Girl Need For You To Fall In Love With Her? / So So Confused / What Will You Do If Your Partner/spouse Gets EBOLA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.