Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos (6258 Views)

Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' / PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos / Charlyboy And His Virgins=>pictures<= (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Aidy97(f): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Xsenga: WARIS DIS? shocked
A bad dream

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Think Lucifer, Think Charley and his Angels sad
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Wolison(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Charly boy!!!!........this one nobi show ooo!! You re just displaying your insanity, repent and turn to God, that's my advice to you
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by maingwaest(f): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
MsPat: *faints on thread*
. Pours water on her and rush her to the hospital panting, what ?Doctors still on strike? O no she is my E sister,I can't leave her here na. Turns around and ask nurse titi for the nearest babalawo's house,stop keke napep and whala we are here. Babalawo started reciting incantation nonstop and still its not working he turns to me and ask "wetin even happen sef" I showed babalawo the pics and he shouted BLOOD OF JESUS and fainted. E sister heard the shout and leaped up, confuse about how she got there she wasted no time and off she went like a jet ,I had no choice but to follow wit all my might and trust me Bolt got nothing on us............ Still panting. Charlie or Linda whichever u are, see what u have cause ba. Huh what a day.
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by mstik(f): 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Daheck?
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by tamertery(m): 3:21am On Jul 27, 2014
hurpeyeahme: Charly boy has lost it completely!!!
. Ooh miss, he actually never had IT undecided
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2014
Why is his wife not following him do this show of stupidity? Its high time she talked sense into his daft head.
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
priscaoge:
*Sprinkles some chilled Vanilla ice cream on ur face*gringrin
*wakes up and lick them all up* ummmmm.....yummy!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
maingwaest: . Pours water on her and rush her to the hospital panting, what ?Doctors still on strike? O no she is my E sister,I can't leave her here na. Turns around and ask nurse titi for the nearest babalawo's house,stop keke napep and whala we are here. Babalawo started reciting incantation nonstop and still its not working he turns to me and ask "wetin even happen sef" I showed babalawo the pics and he shouted BLOOD OF JESUS and fainted. E sister heard the shout and leaped up, confuse about how she got there she wasted no time and off she went like a jet ,I had no choice but to follow wit all my might and trust me Bolt got nothing on us............ Still panting. Charlie or Linda whichever u are, see what u have cause ba. Huh what a day.
*still panting* Heys......one bag of pure water here...
This cracked me up....nyc one!
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Harmvirus(f): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
Many are mad buh few are roaming
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by priscaoge(f): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
MsPat: *wakes up and lick them all up* ummmmm.....yummy!
grin grin grin Thou shall faint no more grin
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by hannesy(f): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Catered4: Think Lucifer, Think Charley and his Angels sad
Agents not angels lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage / Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom / Photos Of Rick Ross In Nigeria Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.