Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate (14033 Views)

APC Senators' Truce Talks Upset Saraki’s Alliance With PDP. / Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye / Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Gov's Secret Alliance With APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by apolonius(m): 12:32am On Jul 27, 2014
Freedom of political participation and franchise. Yet talk about a candidate and his exaggerated evaluation of his place in a clearly 2-party race.smiley
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by ejikechibuzor(m): 2:36am On Jul 27, 2014
Make I book my own space
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 27, 2014
drnairalov:
peter is a good man my broda...he is just been unlucky a lil in politics...PDP betrayed him real bad. first by giving him Chief of staff instead of SSG dey gave Fatai..Peter is a family friend tho..

You're very right my bro and that's why my town will never go for PDP as they already betray us. Dr. Peter sponsored the campaign of Oyinlola's 1st regime only for them to cheat him by giving him Chief of Staff, the most painful thing is how they dropped him to use another person in our town as the new chief of Staff and how they dropped him for Omisore. Dr.Peter has our support here and we thank God APC is remembering him for good just that it would be a thing nd of great honour and pride if he could be given Governorship ticket.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by Skido360: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2014
A P C!!
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by haymoney01(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2014
I neva knew there there was anoda guber candidate in osun apart from aregbe and omisore... AREGBE all the way
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by cbrass(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Neyoor:

You're very right my bro and that's why my town will never go for PDP as they already betray us. Dr. Peter sponsored the campaign of Oyinlola's 1st regime only for them to cheat him by giving him Chief of Staff, the most painful thing is how they dropped him to use another person in our town as the new chief of Staff and how they dropped him for Omisore. Dr.Peter has our support here and we thank God APC is remembering him for good just that it would be a thing nd of great honour and pride if he could be given Governorship ticket.

Which town are you from?
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
cbrass:
Which town are you from?

The land of Dodo, Ikire.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by FRENZYLO: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
WHO want to do anything with highly tribalistic idiotic okola like the LP man
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by cbrass(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Neyoor:

The land of Dodo, Ikire.

Lol ok o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari / APC Flag Off Re-election Campaign For Governor Lalong In Jos / I Abandoned Senatorial Race For Peter Obi's Campaign - Campaign DG Osuntokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.