Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp (667 Views)

This Woman Has Brought Change In The Life Of This Man. (photo) / Ebola Virus photoshop FAIL By Liberians. / Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp by FNNEWS: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
In a shocking new development, following the APC’s attack on the attempted assassination of one of its party leaders, General Buhari, the PDP has fought back by accusing the APC under the western leadership of Tinubu of ‘bringing the Ebola virus to Lagos’.

Speaking to FNN, PDP spokesman Oliseh Metuh said, “this is their new plan to con terminate the hands of PDP members come 2015 so they are trying to do all possible to make sure they win but they will not succeed”.

Speaking further, Metuh said, ” in fact I have concrete proof and evidence to support my claim, you can check you tube, just because a PDP member was openly shouting that the Apapa Oshodi expressway was blocked when Fashola visited the place, the next morning CDC had quarantined the guy saying he now has Ebola, which kind Ebola? Enh? Is it Ebola of the mouth? “.

In a reacting statement, APC press secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed responded saying, ” and this Metuh boy had to respond while am still fasting, don’t worry I will soon break the fast, come back on tuesday and receive my statement, Maybe by then he’ll (Metuh) have Ebola since he’s been shaking those corrupt PDP leaders, GEJ is not excluded”.

source: http:///2014/07/apc-brought-ebola-lagos-pdp/

Re: Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp by Leibnitz: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Please, Am I Guilty Or Not? / Ofego The Late Coming Referee / BREAKING NEWS! President Goodluck Jonathan Honours Wife With GCFR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.