Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

President Jonthan Visits Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonthan Visits Lagos (19515 Views)

Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? / OAU Students Protest Against Jonthan, Barricade Convoy / President Jonthan Commiserates With Mallam El-rufai On The Loss Of His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by immortalvoices(m): 5:48am On Jul 27, 2014
Motolank:

Its night here and your username is irritating me plsssssssssss?

Is that you F. ANIKULAPO K.?

not funny next time try being a night guard, cos u will do better
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by retepmurt(m): 6:01am On Jul 27, 2014
Alaafin of oyo had to travel from oyo to welcome Jonathan at Murtala Airport,Lagos.
Obas are now into full blown politics now.
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by demand1982: 6:04am On Jul 27, 2014
amacastel: He came to the wedding of chisco group (transport) son in the island
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by demand1982: 6:04am On Jul 27, 2014
really
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by demand1982: 6:07am On Jul 27, 2014
berem: seriously? Is that why he didn't let the press know what the private visit was all about? Smh

undecided undecided
maybe that is why they called it private visit
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by mlanreh: 6:08am On Jul 27, 2014
I wonder why some set of immature,fake ass,imposter,dishonest people like to hate on the president even when so many of them have corruption flowing in there blood,even in there own house there are records of corruption,at their place of work they top the list of the most corrupt ppl and still get to criticise GEJ.
Ask an average sincere Nigeria man when you get voted into the Aso rock what will b your achievement after for 4years u will get to hear a better Nigeria,but at the end will get nothing good from this hatter. Hatters of GEJ be corrupt free and get a better life b4 u hate on GEJ

3 Likes

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by omenka(m): 6:14am On Jul 27, 2014
egbaguy: fashola shud av sent his driver to welcome jonah instead of dep gov. Wondering ao jona will look fashola in d face.......
gringrin
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:15am On Jul 27, 2014
Page 52 of Saturday Tribune shows Jonathan shaking hands with the Iku Baba Yeye and Alaafin of Oyo while the Lagos State Deputy Governor looks.
Make una no vex, light no dey my area na him the picture clear. Fresh air be that.

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Caseless: 6:19am On Jul 27, 2014
Sloan:

Why is he coming to Yorubaland Lagos? Go to Sambisa forest or Damboa of Chibok lazy cowardly president JonaBokoHaram.
perfect!

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Caseless: 6:23am On Jul 27, 2014
gboss4sure: He is the president and can go anywhere he likes in Nigeria, If you have a problem with that i would gladly sponsor you to iraq in fact Mosul precisely
i guess u did him speak when he visited d bombing site at emab plaza. He said boko haram restrict his movement and cannot b wereva he'd love to be. He cudn't go to chibok. So what ar u sayin?
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by light004: 6:39am On Jul 27, 2014
It's so unfortunate that people harbour such hatred for the President. Gandhi said it's only the weak that hates. This man is human like everyone of us and he deserves our consideration and encouragement and not condemnation. I'm a close observer of Nigeria Political environment and I make bold to say GEJ will turn-out to be among the best if not the best president Nigeria ever had. There is a silent revolution taking place in almost every sector of the economy including our nation and haters too numerous are bent on distracting the government and the people of the changes going on. Haters with any iota of truth is them cannot deny these facts. Agriculture, industry, aviation, power just to mention a few. Pls note that the same measure you apply in judging others will be applied to u. You may wish to continue in your falsehood or embrace the truth.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 27, 2014
demand1982: maybe that is why they called it private visit
he knew he would be criticized that's why he didn't wanna make his visit public. I trust APC Lai Mohammed and El-Rufai to criticize him to the fullest.

grin grin
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by HARDUBUY(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2014
immortalvoices:

and you can do better "leaders of men"
The internet has given you chance to make a difference and not to insult the president
Bro keep calm, its not an Insult...Why do you and ur likes hate the obvious truth GEJ is simply incompetent, incapable and lacks the credibility to deliver the mandates....We have the rights to crititize him constructively and thats what we are doing with the evidence before us!

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Akbee(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2014
oduastates: To do what?
To Commission the Lagos -Ibadan 15minutes interconnected city high-speed rail project or the "home to cabinet" /"cabinet to home " 200 meg fibre optic internet network?
Or better still ,to handover all powers/western region government assets back to the SW?
Who cares if he is in Lagos .
He is useless to us.
Oku eniyan .
yeah he wl always be useless to u southwesterners cos he isnt from there..obj,the ape like thief was useful shey?

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Akbee(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2014
HARDUBUY:
Bro keep calm, its not an Insult...Why do you and ur likes hate the obvious truth GEJ is simply incompetent, incapable and lacks the credibility to deliver the mandates....We have the rights to crititize him constructively and thats what we are doing with the evidence before us!
i hope u know how challenging n demanding leadership positions are in dis country.he isnt the best presdio Naija has ever had but he is doing his best..
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Canme4u(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2014
immortalvoices: shm at disgusting comments...I look at many comment here and yet I still see lack of maturity among the whole lot

As the president he has right to visit any part of the country and since he is coming is it compulsory to inform the press, what if the governor is aware

Why all this hatred name calling and insult as if your corrupts mind can do better

Those of you who owns companies, those of you who are leaders in your field and also many of you who spew thrash any time GEJ names comes up how corrupt free are you? Have you come out all shining with blame

Why don't you remove the speck from you own eyes before attacking another "keep calm and pray for the President" because "UNEASY LIE IS THE HEAD THAT WEARS THE CROWN"

ahbeg!!, let hear word. Who ask him to wear the crown when he got not what it takes.

Is it do/die or even compurlsory to be president when you know you ain't capable to be one ??

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Canme4u(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2014
Akbee:
yeah he wl always be useless to u southwesterners cos he isnt from there..obj,the ape like thief was useful shey?

Yet, he was able to be in office for two term tenure.... Lets see how Your #JonaDumb is gonna be able to.

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by kokoA(m): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2014
He is going to fight Ebola virus for us.. My hardworing presidoooo!
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by PGabriel: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2014
To Commission the Lagos -Ibadan 15minutes interconnected city high-speed rail project or the "home to cabinet" /"cabinet to home " 200 meg fibre optic internet network?
Or better still ,to handover all powers/western region government assets back to the SW?
He is useless to us.
Oku eniyan .
you are very sick upstairs! Fool, that's who you are. ...... may you be useless and never grow old, amen. Disrespecting idiot. ..you're so annoying

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Blaqsmith(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2014
Canme4u:

ahbeg!!, let hear word. Who ask him to wear the crown when he got not what it takes.

Is it do/die or even compurlsory to be president when you know you ain't capable to be one ??
u sound like a primary skul pupil...it wud be unfair of me if I fail to tel u the truth.
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Missmossy(f): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2014
Is he just coming to Lag for the first time? So why the fuss over this?

There are more important places he should visit. Jona should start making sense abegsad

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2014
He is useless to us.
Oku eniyan .
Bro I feel ur frustration.....

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2014
By wat time, should he b attending wedding
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by 1stola: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2014
Who invited imbe
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by immortalvoices(m): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2014
HARDUBUY:

@ bolded u obviously did not do justice to dat in ur criticism
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by immortalvoices(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2014
Canme4u:

I tell you the truth, if his predecessors has face even atom of what he went through under the hand of menace and social vices NIGERIA would has ceased to exist
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by zopaks: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2014
welcome
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by mcfarlin(m): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2014
Rikidony:
Am dead seriousgringringringrin
GEJ tiill 2015grin

Good of you.
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by HARDUBUY(m): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2014
Akbee:
i hope u know how challenging n demanding leadership positions are in dis country.he isnt the best presdio Naija has ever had but he is doing his best..
GEJ should have known the challenges before venturing into that office...If it too demanding, difficult and challenging, then he should quit let capable and competent hands take charge!...Many world leaders have done so(quitted) before, even those that are not as clueless and inefficient as ours...the latest being the prime minister of south korea Chung Hong-won....due to the ferry disaster.
Lets us call a spade a spade!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by luvprince4real(m): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2014
Nairaland and other social medias has realy given pple d chance and opportunity to talk tru their anus. I wish all these ur unconstructive criticism can remove a single hair from jonathan's head or make him not to enter lag. Let som1 that feels he is man enough go near d president and ask him y he is in lag. U guys just hide under ur free mb and be talking trash. Even Fashola knows where to direct his loyalty as he must hv put all necessary arrangement in d state house for him. GEJ till 2019.
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2014
what is the fuss about our president coming to lagos or is lagos not part or Nigeria ? and for those of you criticising our president, criticism is allow but don't be sentimental.
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by HARDUBUY(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2014
immortalvoices:

@ bolded u obviously did not did justice to dat in ur criticism
With all the negativities that has been happening in GEJ's ill-fated and ill-managed administration, you still have the effrontry to say i didn't criticize him constructively?
Do u want me to list the lacunas and lopeholes in his dictatorial government?
if u tell me one good thing he has done of which u benefitted from, then i will list three(3) Culprit actions or inactions of his!
Those who don't take responsibilities for the actions/inactions/decision are nothing but.....FAILURES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: ‘$1bn Underway For Army, Police, Others From Qatar’ / Is Betta Edu The Most Visible Political Women's Leader? / Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.