Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

President Jonthan Visits Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonthan Visits Lagos (19454 Views)

Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? / OAU Students Protest Against Jonthan, Barricade Convoy / President Jonthan Commiserates With Mallam El-rufai On The Loss Of His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by poiZon: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2014
MisterLongman: Dedicated to you and your fellow band members
Hope you read the last paragraphgringringringrin

abeg whr d last paragragh? all i see na writeups from a confused person.
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2014
oduastates: To do what?
To Commission the Lagos -Ibadan 15minutes interconnected city high-speed rail project or the "home to cabinet" /"cabinet to home " 200 meg fibre optic internet network?
Or better still ,to handover all powers/western region government assets back to the SW?
Who cares if he is in Lagos .
He is useless to us.
Oku eniyan .
Guy with dis ur hatred for GEJ, i pray u dont develope sudden artattack...

3 Likes

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by poiZon: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2014
ProfCorruption: Just flying up and down, doing nothing when the nation burns. GEJ's incompetence is legendary.

him dey one place, him no dey move see waht is happening in d country. him move, he should sit down n see what is happening in d country... bros hw una want mek him do again?
chai chai chai
infact continue

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by jjcbuthot: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma: what is the fuss about our president coming to lagos or is lagos not part or Nigeria ? and for those of you criticising our president, criticism is allow but don't be sentimental.

We dont want a boko haram president here... Hasnt he killed enough?

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by poiZon: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2014
Motolank: What did i forget in lagos that i came to pick?

N.B

Did i wear my BORROWED WIG? yes. am always in my black apparel too ,n knows nxt to nothing....

Pls do not quote or abuse me oo... Cos wat eva u say goes bak to ur head undecided

so u knew this all awhile?
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2014
caseless: i guess u did him speak when he visited d bombing site at emab plaza. He said boko haram restrict his movement and cannot b wereva he'd love to be. He cudn't go to chibok. So what ar u sayin?

First of you need to understand how presidential security works.. Even if GEJ wants to go to chibok, his security details might decline and cancel the visit due to security concern. Even Obama can't go anywhere he likes if the secret service didn't approve it because they are the ones in charge of his security and they are responsible for taking decisions in other to protect him.

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by anonimi: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2014
anonimi:

Meanwhile Jonathan administration continues to revive and improve the Railway service, which Aregberascal made one of the PROPAGANDA highpoints of his lackluster administration shocked

Osun Free Rail Services Beneficiaries Commend Aregbesola

Beneficiaries of the free rail transport services provided by the Osun State Government for indigenes of the state have commended Governor Rauf Aregbesola, describing the service as first of its kinds.

The beneficiaries hailed Aregbesola for what they called”the laudable initiative of his administration to make transportation convenient for travelers.”

The beneficiaries, who arrived Osogbo, the state capital from Lagos State on Thursday night through the free rail transport service, said the system made transportation comfortable for them and reduced economic burden.

Mr. Sola Alabi, who left Lagos State for Osogbo alongside his wife and two kids, said; “the journey was highly comfortable for me and every member of my family. I would have spent over N7,000 to get my family transported to Osogbo, if not for the kind gesture of Ogbeni Aregbesola.

We were treated like kings and queens in the train and we really enjoyed the trip.”

More from: Osun Defender

Aregbesola Eulogised Over the Renovation of the Osogbo Railway Terminus

The governor of the State of Osun Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has been described as prudent, talented, having vision and a God given gift to the state.

The special adviser to the governor on works and transport Engineer Oladepo Amudah stated this in his office while fielding questions from journalists on the rehabilitation and face lifting of the Railway Station, Osogbo.

According to him, government is using its meager resources to develop the station in order to enhance the social and economic status of the state and meeting the standard of Nigeria Railway Corporation.

Engineer Amudah said government has spent four hundred and twelve million naira on phase one, while the next stage will involve the recreation centre, clearing and separation from terminus to Olaiya which will cost six hundred million naira.

He maintained that at the end of the projects the state government will be spending [size=15pt]over one billion naira[/size] to renovate the railway station. shocked shocked

See as Aregberascal don take our one billion take us do MUGU.
No wonder the almajiri promoter did not build ADDITIONAL schools and recruit PROFESSIONALLY qualified teachers to educate all our children, merging schools instead and creating religious problem as a result.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by juman(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2014
I am worried about those bombings.

Anybody can be killed anytime.
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by AdelokikiMr(m): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2014
Pray
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Canme4u(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2014
Blaqsmith: u sound like a primary skul pupil...it wud be unfair of me if I fail to tel u the truth.

get a life dude.
Am not here to trade words with a simple and logic fool like you. Besides, were u the one I was directing my question to?
No! You weren't. So therefore, if you gat ntn to do, why dnt u go and tranna hug transformer?
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by AdelokikiMr(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2014
ojimbo: leave nairaland forum and just manage to go closer to the airport with this rubbish you posted on your head. You will be taught how to breathe the fresh air by force
. Why did u say such, He's free to say what ever he feels like or are we not running d democracy system anymore?
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Pataki: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2014
What is the ediot of a President looking for?
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Canme4u(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2014
Blaqsmith: u sound like a primary skul pupil...it wud be unfair of me if I fail to tel u the truth.

get a life dude.
Am not here to trade words with a simple and logic fool like you. Besides, were u the one I was directing my question to?
No! You weren't. So therefore, if you gat ntn to do, why dnt u go and tranna hug transformer?

I also dont wanna see you in my mentioning.
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by zeedof(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2014
To Commission the Lagos -Ibadan 15minutes interconnected city high-speed rail project or the "home to cabinet" /"cabinet to home " 200 meg fibre optic internet network?
Or better still ,to handover all powers/western region government assets back to the SW?
He is useless to us.
Oku eniyan .
.. Am so happy to see this flag.. I wouldn't mind painting all my belongs to that color and what should be the name of our future beloved nation??
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by KEYSERSOZE(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2014
He is useless to us.
Oku eniyan .

...Wondering what your Intelligence quotient would be
Internet: It doesn't make you more stupid, it just makes your stupidity more accessible to others.
Happy Weekend Sir !

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by anonimi: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2014
He is useless to us.

Oku eniyan .

Clicked modify instead of quote for my earlier post hence trying to reconstitute it:

Is Lagos and the other south west states still collecting monthly allocation from Abuja
You can write what you wrote when we UNILATERALLY cease to go begging in Abuja for the monthly allocation derived from Niger Delta oil revenue.
Otherwise your post is simply shakara oloje (EMPTY BLUFF) angry

Meanwhile Jonathan administration continues to revive and improve the Railway service, which Aregberascal made one of the PROPAGANDA highpoints of his lackluster administration shocked
Even the Lagos-Ibadan express that the Agbaya of Owu could not rehabilitate all his eight WASTED years is now being handled by two reputable construction companies.

Your TALK is CHEAP!
Action is EXPENSIVE!!
Because oil money is very SWEET!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by dumodust(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2014
fashola is the governor of lagos... if he goes to lekki and avoids ikorodu and epe, is it a sin? Na wa for guys here ... this is why nigerians will never fall for apc gimmicks... u guys play politics with no fairplay, focus on yourselves and let the president be. If you're good, you dont need to attack people endlessly to do that...

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Rikidony(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2014
mcfarlin:

Good of you.

Hw darE u edit ma postundecided
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by TamzyTamudo: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2014
Sloan:

Why is he coming to Yorubaland Lagos? Go to Sambisa forest or Damboa of Chibok lazy cowardly president JonaBokoHaram.
Wise up brother before it gets too late. GEJ till 2035

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Motolank: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
poiZon:

so u knew this all awhile?
pls doNOT read guys... D words av been poizoned by POIZON...wat gud can poizon do anywea
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by poiZon: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Motolank: pls doNOT read guys... D words av been poizoned by POIZON...wat gud can poizon do anywea

thr goes the KING OF PhoolZ
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by eaglechild: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
anonimi:

Osun Free Rail Services Beneficiaries Commend Aregbesola

Beneficiaries of the free rail transport services provided by the Osun State Government for indigenes of the state have commended Governor Rauf Aregbesola, describing the service as first of its kinds.

The beneficiaries hailed Aregbesola for what they called”the laudable initiative of his administration to make transportation convenient for travelers.”

The beneficiaries, who arrived Osogbo, the state capital from Lagos State on Thursday night through the free rail transport service, said the system made transportation comfortable for them and reduced economic burden.

Mr. Sola Alabi, who left Lagos State for Osogbo alongside his wife and two kids, said; “the journey was highly comfortable for me and every member of my family. I would have spent over N7,000 to get my family transported to Osogbo, if not for the kind gesture of Ogbeni Aregbesola.

We were treated like kings and queens in the train and we really enjoyed the trip.”

More from: Osun Defender

Aregbesola Eulogised Over the Renovation of the Osogbo Railway Terminus

The governor of the State of Osun Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has been described as prudent, talented, having vision and a God given gift to the state.

The special adviser to the governor on works and transport Engineer Oladepo Amudah stated this in his office while fielding questions from journalists on the rehabilitation and face lifting of the Railway Station, Osogbo.

According to him, government is using its meager resources to develop the station in order to enhance the social and economic status of the state and meeting the standard of Nigeria Railway Corporation.

Engineer Amudah said government has spent four hundred and twelve million naira on phase one, while the next stage will involve the recreation centre, clearing and separation from terminus to Olaiya which will cost six hundred million naira.

He maintained that at the end of the projects the state government will be spending [size=15pt]over one billion naira[/size] to renovate the railway station. shocked shocked

See as Aregberascal don take our one billion take us do MUGU.
No wonder the almajiri promoter did not build ADDITIONAL schools and recruit PROFESSIONALLY qualified teachers to educate all our children, merging schools instead and creating religious problem as a result.

grin grin grin grin

You gotta be kidding me.

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Akbee(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
HARDUBUY:
GEJ should have known the challenges before venturing into that office...If it too demanding, difficult and challenging, then he should quit let capable and competent hands take charge!...Many world leaders have done so(quitted) before, even those that are not as clueless and inefficient as ours...the latest being the prime minister of south korea Chung Hong-won....due to the ferry disaster.
Lets us call a spade a spade!
was obj not found wanting in areas like corruption, mismanagement of public funds,shortage of social amenities, etc?did u call for his resignation?oops!u werent able to use dis God*s given facility called the internet to disseminate ur lies as at then.

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Inserts a probe into his brains! Mtcheew! 2cm deep only. No wonder, a nincompoop! Forgets probe inside his skull and walks away.
ProfCorruption: Just flying up and down, doing nothing when the nation burns. GEJ's incompetence is legendary.

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by shiffynaani(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Chai,what a president! Just flying around when the Nation is burning.Jonathan,your gross incompetence lies in the book of history
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by huntila(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
immortalvoices: shm at disgusting comments...I look at many comment here and yet I still see lack of maturity among the whole lot

As the president he has right to visit any part of the country and since he is coming is it compulsory to inform the press, what if the governor is aware

Why all this hatred name calling and insult as if your corrupts mind can do better

Those of you who owns companies, those of you who are leaders in your field and also many of you who spew thrash any time GEJ names comes up how corrupt free are you? Have you come out all shining with blame

Why don't you remove the speck from you own eyes before attacking another "keep calm and pray for the President" because "UNEASY LIE IS THE HEAD THAT WEARS THE CROWN"

We should learn to respect the president , if not the office . PRESIDENT of Nigeria. I agree with you

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by pelvicky(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sloan:

Why is he coming to Yorubaland Lagos? Go to Sambisa forest or Damboa of Chibok lazy cowardly president JonaBokoHaram.
if you are d president will u go 2 sambisa

tink b4 u speak,,,jobless candidate

1 Like

Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Akbee(m): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Canme4u:

Yet, he was able to be in office for two term tenure.... Lets see how Your #JonaDumb is gonna be able to.
now i can see dat most of our comments on political issues are fueled by ethnicity.ur against obj just becos he isnt from ur area.he cud av bn the best Nigeria president ever if only his parents were from ur village..
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by shiffynaani(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Weytin you dey find for lagos? Abegi na sambisa the missing girls dey
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by HARDUBUY(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Akbee:
was obj not found wanting in areas like corruption, mismanagement of public funds,shortage of social amenities, etc?did u call for his resignation?oops!u werent able to use dis God*s given facility called the internet to disseminate ur lies as at then.
I know u're a GEJ sympathizer but that shouldn't becloud ur reasoning!......firstly, who told u i didnt criticize OBJ...i being a south-western couldnt prevent me from doing the needful as situations arosed....which is very different from what u're say because u seem to be sentimental southerner.
Secondly, if OBJ was very bad and "corrupt & incompetent" as u allegedly claim, Does that give GEJ the licence to be much more Incompetent, inefficient and clueless as he is presently?...so if ur friend cheats in an exam today...it automatically gives u the licence to cheat tomorrow...U must be joking!
Don't quote me Again pls...because u have no points. .U've quoted me 2ice and i've done dsame.

t
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Nonsoco80(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Canme4u:

Yet, he was able to be in office for two term tenure.... Lets see how Your #JonaDumb is gonna be able to.
And after two tenures, what did he do for southwest. Stop hating, man
Re: President Jonthan Visits Lagos by Ijayzbrainz: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sloan:

who is this person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th / Fashola Inspects 76 Housing Units In Jalingo, Taraba State / Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.