Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! (3067 Views)

Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In / Omisore, PDP Chieftains Escape Assassination At Ilesa Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! by djfaithy: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Rotiix: Its a shame APC leaders& their followers always
attribute Uncle Bola's death to Senator Iyiola
Omisore. Please why are they crying over spilled
milk. The fact that none of them or uncle Bola's
family member takes the matter to court depicts
that these are just unsubstantiated allegations
meant to smear the political image of Senator
Omisore. Plus who among u APCs have a clean
hand. Ask your asiwaju who killed Funsho Williams
in cold blood. I rest my case..let the people decide
come Aug 9.
cartoon, asiwaju killed funsho williams but obanikoro and ogunlewe were the first people the police called to their office for questioning, it seems one of them was even detained, keep it coming una yansh go soon blow open, clowns.
Re: Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! by topsonkay(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
egift:

What? shocked shocked shocked Did someone kidnapped your English Teacher? You deserve a full refund. PDP has failed you.
did someone kidnap your brain?
Re: Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! by djfaithy: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
hopelink1: To be honest omisore is the anointed governor
I hate people that use the "word to be honest" when its obvious they are not honest or not sure about their honesty, wake up bro !!! its 12:00 pm.....omisore just dey waste him time.
Re: Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! by egift(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
topsonkay: did someone kidnap your brain?

^^^ What the hell are you implying?

kidnap (ˈkɪdnæp)
vb, -naps, -napping or -napped, -naps, -naping or -naped
1. (tr) to carry off and hold (a person), usually for ransom
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/kidnapped

1 Like

Re: Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! by felifeli: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
djfaithy: The difference is damn clear, I can see people raising their hands to greet,praise and support one man they believe in, while the other shows some set of people that are trying to look at the face of a killer. lipsrsealed

Lie! They are stretching hands to receive N100 recharge card. O ma se o

3 Likes

Re: Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! by Rotiix(m): 6:38am On Jul 27, 2014
djfaithy: cartoon, asiwaju killed funsho williams but obanikoro and ogunlewe were the first people the police called to their office for questioning, it seems one of them was even detained, keep it coming una yansh go soon blow open, clowns.
Its a pity some retards claim to know everything about something whereas they know nothing about something. Its obvious u are a victim of APC's brainwashing. May God set u free someday..cheers!
Re: Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! by felifeli: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
One thing is clear though, whoever wins it will be a hard won victory . He will know that it was won by luck. I unfortunately think Aregbe will win though, kai before God de man done sweat and suffer well well for this election campaign. Olodumare and Orunmila may just pity him. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! by Clerverly: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
felifeli: One thing is clear though, whoever wins it will be a hard won victory . He will know that it was won by luck. I unfortunately think Aregbe will win though, kai before God de man done sweat and suffer well well for this election campaign. Olodumare and Orunmila may just pity him. grin grin grin

grin grin. That's the bitter truth! Though you really tried for him! APC has the upperhand in the propaganda war! They way they played "Bola Ige" was very damaging! However, in Nigerian politics, everything is fair grin
Re: Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! by oldenglish: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Wait ooh, why are they campaigning in zamfara rural area? Pls somebody tell me that place in the picture is not ilesha.
Re: Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! by felifeli: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
oldenglish: Wait ooh, why are they campaigning in zamfara rural area? Pls somebody tell me that place in the picture is not ilesha.
Ok it is not Ilesha if that is what you want to hear. You see picture of Aregberascal on nepa pole and you still dey ask mumu question. If I be Aregbe I for done say I no do again since long time. Haba! people done insult de man too much na grin grin grin grin But Aregberascal is Ilesha man and Ilesha people get stronghead too much. I wish him good luck sha. May the man who knows how to insult the other most win cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
He didn't eat corn today? O ga o!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! by gunuvi(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
omisore straight
Re: Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! by felifeli: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
But let's tell the truth o , this man Aregbesola is an international disgrace to the country in the way he is running his campaigns. How can someone be so desperate not to be concerned that he can even fall from top of bus undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! by felifeli: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

grin grin. That's the bitter truth! Though you really tried for him! APC has the upperhand in the propaganda war! They way they played "Bola Ige" was very damaging! However, in Nigerian politics, everything is fair grin

The Bola Ige issue is being overblown. As a matter of fact Bola Ige is only relevant to Ijesa people so if Omisore is going to lose any votes because of that, and I doubt it, he will only suffer from Ijesa votes. As a matter of fact though most Ijesa have a secret hatred of Bola Ige who they believe did practically nothing for the Ijesa when he was governor and the Yoruba people are very unforgiving people . So I think Bola Ige's relevance to this election is very little. We APC only make that noise to encourage ourselves . The electorate may think differently.
Re: Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! by BrokenTV: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
lakpalakpa: #BringBackBolaIge
Are you there when he killed Bola Ige.
Re: Omisore At Ilesa Rally !! by felifeli: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
BrokenTV:
Are you there when he killed Bola Ige.

Please ask the man well o. maybe he was the hired killer that they sent to kill the man. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] / Imagine Babatunde Fashola As Minister For Power / Jonathan Reportedly Has A Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.