Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Do You Have Enemies? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Have Enemies? (470 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Those Calling For Saraki’s Resignation Are Enemies Of Democracy – Babatope / Ijaws &other Southsouth Minorities Are The Greatest Enemies Of Igbos Not Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Enemies? by nkpommpko(m): 12:45am On Jul 27, 2014
What I mean is do you have some that you hate so much, And why?can't you forgive that persons, and why?
Re: Do You Have Enemies? by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 27, 2014
Thats why I'm different from the rest. I've gat no enemies, I hate no one
Re: Do You Have Enemies? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 27, 2014
There a diff btw hating someone and having enimies

(1) (Reply)

Omisore, Akinbade Absent At Osungovernorship Election Debate / Nasarawa Lawmakers Shun Jonathan Peace Moves -minority Leader / Wike: Six Of Amaechi’s Commissioners Will Defect To PDP In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.