Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Any1 Here Use Or Know Any1 Who Usees Direct On Pc Fixed Wireless Internet. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Any1 Here Use Or Know Any1 Who Usees Direct On Pc Fixed Wireless Internet. (1012 Views)

Reltel Wireless Internet Service / MTN Wireless Internet For Laptops? / How To Get Wireless Internet Access On A Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

Any1 Here Use Or Know Any1 Who Usees Direct On Pc Fixed Wireless Internet. by k9(m): 12:38am On Jul 20, 2006
Does any NL member use Direct on PC (DOPC) (http://www.directonpc.com/) fixed wireless broaband internet service? I'm thinking of getting them but trying to make sure they are worth it. They have been mentioned twice on the forum, but no one talked about a personal 1st or 2nd hand experience. So any input from any1 Thanks.
Re: Any1 Here Use Or Know Any1 Who Usees Direct On Pc Fixed Wireless Internet. by iice(f): 6:21am On Jul 20, 2006
Yeah i was thinking of using the wireless coz i use dsl now n really hating the service provider but depends on my bro, he's the 1 who knws all these things, might jst get myself cable internet instead,
Re: Any1 Here Use Or Know Any1 Who Usees Direct On Pc Fixed Wireless Internet. by k9(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2006
who's your dsl provider? 'Tis strange to hear that dsl service is crap, but then again just about every service provided in 9ja is crap or below expectation. I was at DOPC office today. Will arrange to go back and have a test run of their service, while stil trying 2 sample public opinion on their service quality.

BTW, can I ask what part of town you are in? Tho I can take a wild guess as very few places in lag provide dsl (i think),

U wanna get cable internet? are u ready to be paying fone bills?, oh well,
Re: Any1 Here Use Or Know Any1 Who Usees Direct On Pc Fixed Wireless Internet. by iice(f): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2006
LOL i no dey naija oh, and the dsl is not crap just the service provider, its a monopoly i tell ya, dude i pay freakin escalated fone bills here so am thinkin y not have ma cable and internet in one but the cable provider dont have the necessary facilities 2 provide cable internet in my area so i have 2 look at other options, and yes the stupid telephone company is the only one providing dsl, as i said its a freakin monopoly, jst wish some1 blast them off the radar lol

Camera Problem On My Laptop / Hp Compaq Nc6400 For Sale / Make Money Unlocking Any Modems! Download Software Free!