Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Reltel Wireless Internet Service - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Reltel Wireless Internet Service (9898 Views)

MTN Wireless Internet For Laptops? / How To Get Wireless Internet Access On A Laptop? / Best Home Internet Service In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reltel Wireless Internet Service by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hi people,

i need information on Reltel Wireless internet service, price plan and other stuffs. Urgently needed.
Re: Reltel Wireless Internet Service by olofofo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2007
http://reltelwireless.com/

dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Reltel Wireless Internet Service by RichDad1(m): 3:32am On Nov 24, 2007
As far as I am concern Reltel Is the Best.I have used Starcomms and MultiLinks i can tell that reltel is faster , The Plans 30 day 24/7 is #10,000 naira ,14 days 24/7 is #5,000 and 30 days 11pm to 6am is #5,000 there are other plans like pay as you surf(not really sure though)You can check their office @ Iganmu beside national theater for more info , Peace cool
Re: Reltel Wireless Internet Service by Toks2008(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2009
If You love yourself, don't go there. they are the worst isp in the world.

I don't have the time to start rigmaroling on their various lapses and ciminal acts.

Just follow my candid advice.

As i write this, im in a cafe trying to log on to their site to load an internet airtiMe that i tried loading at home but ended up burning off the remaining hours left on my previous subscription so you can see just one of the numerous reasons.

TOKS
Re: Reltel Wireless Internet Service by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2009
dont go near reltel AKA zoom, they are the worst of all ISPs
their connection disconnects every 7 to 8 mins

and you will blame yourself for it.
every where you go, it will disconnect
Re: Reltel Wireless Internet Service by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2009
did i hear somebody say reltel ?!!!!!!!

haqhahahahahaha, i laugh in arabic!!!!! 1x internet, equivalent to 1.5g internet!!!!! lol
Re: Reltel Wireless Internet Service by Leslexx: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2010
@ 4llerbuntu,
@webdezzi
@Rich Dad
@Toks2008

Can any one of you guys give an update about Reltel Internnet aka Zoom? Are they any good?

thanks
Re: Reltel Wireless Internet Service by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2010
i really cant tell of now, but when i got their card and noticed the problem

i kept off for 5 month only to try again to see if they have fixed it, How wrong. They had lived with the problem all thru d 5 months i way away.
The same reason i think they will still be living with it

The problem with them is this
Their download is fast, very fast, but you get disconnected every now and then.
The longest time i have been connected without getting disconnected has been for 15 minutes

now when u get disconnected like this, to connect again becomes a problem
you get the "remote server not responding" message and this can go on for 30 minutes.

You will get mad at times you will want to destroy your modem, thinking it will hurt them, lol it's actually yours
Re: Reltel Wireless Internet Service by ben2007: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2010
Try wimax connection instead. I am using "Unwired" from DOPC and it is very fast & stable.
Re: Reltel Wireless Internet Service by yahoo2(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2010
Zoom is a crap!. Went to their office on Oba Akran last week to subscribe to them. But I had to dump them and leave the place when every persons coming in there are just complaining of being disconnected every now and then and to connect back is a problem as well. I ran for my dear life.

My advice to you: STAY AWAY FROM ZOOM O!
Re: Reltel Wireless Internet Service by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2010
confirms my above post.
Re: Reltel Wireless Internet Service by webgenius(m): 8:49pm On May 03, 2010
Does not confirm your post. I have been using zoomblast for 6 months, and find it satisfactory. Try the broadband service not 1X
Re: Reltel Wireless Internet Service by zizzlebabe(f): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2010
i have being using zoom mobile for close to 2yrsit has being okay.

i use 1x. when they have problems with their network its a general thing with other networks.

when i have serious problems with zoom , others in my house using M TN, and starcoms complain of the same problems.

the only thing i dnt like about them is their price, broadband is 15k flat for a month while starcomms is 6k5, 300 hrs on 1 x is 10k but for just 2 months when you

can get 250 hours on starcomms for 10k and 3 months.

but so far i have being using zoom and its not bad, it doesn't disconnect in fact i leave it overnight sometimes to exhaust my airtime and it doesn't disconnect.
Re: Reltel Wireless Internet Service by callygood: 8:18am On Jun 18, 2010
how fast is the 1x and what is the download speed?

(1) (Reply)

Chromebook Pixel Touch-Screen Laptop By Google / Rate The Fastest And Most Reliable ISPs In Nigeria / ALL SOLD!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.