Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience (17703 Views)

Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) / High Heels Were Originally Made For Men. / Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by mumu9gerian: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
hippyzuki: Tears still de come out 4 my eye as I rembr am. embarassed
tell us na
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
If 2 say na heel sef, e for beta, bt doz sticks wey our girls dy wear 4 legs nowadays call for serious concern. most of them girls are well over 5'10, yet they still wear shoes with heels that are almost 1ft long, abeg, una won go play basketball 4 church? Abi na 'eyo masquerade una be'?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by UltimateJoseph: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Tallesty1: Hahahahahahahaha....... The thing don disgrace you finish even if nah squirrel-walk you take waka commot.
Bad boy!
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by kudoxs(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nw would be a good time for Seun to list all the Names of the moderators of this forum, cus sumtyms I wonder whether these moderators use padi padi to put post on FP.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by leonard509(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
saymax: I fell off d staircase n dislocated my knee. A very deep cut n several stitches(cant even count). Was bedridden 4 a month. N eventhough it happened 2008 i occassionally feel pain on dat kneel esp wen i sit on my legs 4 a long time.
should i say sorry?? Abegiii,, if you still dey wear heels tell me so that i go organise another accident for you...no be me holy pass but girls of nowadays hate the way they were born,.
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Saraha1(f): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Shey ontop my bow-leg na him I go take wear high heels? They no born me well.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by fairygeh(f): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
I wear heels a lot in fact a lot and to God be the glory,havent had any fall since I have started wearing heels like 6years back but nowadays,i have limited it to church only.sundays and when I attend parties.dont blame me na cos I no tall.1.62 tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by tochstorm(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
canalily: ..when you climb down you seem more shoter, have unbearable ankle nd knee pains..
but heels makes you back legs slimmer and your but more protruding.
####fact ####
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by tochstorm(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
At my street in aj a lady was walking on the gutter paving.
And Walla!!!!!! She was in side the gutter.
Well the street kids sang... Aluwe. Ojabo sinu gutter. Real wo o ti lo. Pardon my youruba i.e.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by QweenMercy(f): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
uboma:

na by force to wear high heels Wear what you are comfortable with...

And Wu said I was nt comfortable wif itt??It was just an accident..sh.it happens tho

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Ishilove: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
I don't know why ladies wear high heeled shoes. I have never been able to wear them. I can't wear them now, even if I want to (injured my tendon some months back)

The human feet were not designed for that torture device called high heels. By wearing them, you strain your ligaments and joints and eventually wear them out. Moderation is the watchword

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by QweenMercy(f): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Danhumprey: Smh. Self-imposed torture!

itz nt toture abegi!!!!...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by QweenMercy(f): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
elohorayodele:

Chai! Pele oh. U try to still go sitdown, some pple go just turn back dey go house.

Thanks Jawe...Y wil I do dat..It was just an accident
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by uboma(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
QweenMercy:

And Wu said I was nt comfortable wif itt??It was just an accident..sh.it happens tho

I meant no harm, really. And yes, I agree, *shit happens* sometimes...
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by uboma(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
QweenMercy:

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by QweenMercy(f): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
blesszzy:
oh really, was it 2day?

Nah....It was nt 2day
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by QweenMercy(f): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
simplemach: Dat pix makes me want to faint

Whosh pixxxx??
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by joomiegirl(f): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
As much as I love shoes (its my one point of vanity, I have loads of them, and high-heeled ones too, diff colors)
But mbok; ah nor dey kee masef ontop heels oh. No way. I would ALWAYS carry a pair of flats. Always.
I wear heels to church and weddings, and sometimes to work when I'm in the mood.

I wear my heels when I rish wia I dey go...just b4 entering church, just b4 entering the venue of the party, whateva...ah cannot come and die because I want to look hot cheesy...at the end of the day who send you message! biko na wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Chrisx1x(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ok,we were on an excursion when our bus got stucked at a check point somewhere along the road,i saw this pretty girl walking down the side of d road.she was on high heels cat-walking.as a bad street boy i distracted her until she fell into the nearest gutter and then i went out to play the gud guy bt got slaped.chai! Her slap na boko haram
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by mstik(f): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
hahaha. Me i know me and heels are not friends so i respectfully stick to my flats. But if i have to, I go carry slippers for bag so wen the stress is too much, I'll just change lol. The only kind of heels I'm comfortable with are ankle straps even at dat, I still dey carry slippers
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by OsoDupe(f): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
It was a particular sunday,thanksgiving day for the batch C corp members then, I was a batch C corper, I stayed at the corper's lodge in d school compound, which is about ten minutes walk to the school gate. I had to go meet my friends in front of the school so that we can go together, na so I wear this shoe o, as I walk down a bit, d thing give me warning, I no hear, I dey shako dey go, I walked like 5mins and my legs were shaking vigorously,dancing on its own accord. I got to the gate and met some baba(gatemen), they greeted me, I answered them quickly(by this time u can imagine d pain I was going through), I looked for a pillar I used as a support(this time, my legs were doing serious alingo dance just mere standing). I had to take a bike back to the lodge to change to a flat sandal, throughout that week I felt pain in my legs. I can never forget that day,though I had a good laugh when I was telling my friends and family about it, my legs still have a memory of that day and shake and dance like it did that day whenever I recall the story. The fear of heels is d beginning of wisdom for my legs.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by misslicindy: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
had a date with this guy I have been crushing on, as usual I packaged my self wella, I wore a short tight gown and a high heel shoe, when we arrived at the restaurant and was about to climb the stairs, I missed a step and fell down, I was not only embarrassed but also discovered that I had a torn gown.......was damn abashed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by mstik(f): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
a lot of girls in ma scl do dat. Them go wear slippers reach church gate, dan they'll change into heels and enter church loL.
joomiegirl: As much as I love shoes (its my one point of vanity, I have loads of them, and high-heeled ones too, diff colors)
But mbok; ah nor dey kee masef ontop heels oh. No way. I would ALWAYS carry a pair of flats. Always.
I wear heels to church and weddings, and sometimes to work when I'm in the mood.

I wear my heels when I rish wia I dey go...just b4 entering church, just b4 entering the venue of the party, whateva...ah cannot come and die because I want to look hot cheesy...at the end of the day who send you message! biko na wisdom.
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by jvera(f): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
mine ws wen i wnt for convention at ketu apostolic church ws cumin dwn d steps fell twice,had to pull of ma shoes gettin to the last step leadin to d entrance wore ma shoes bk on nd behold fell again in fronts of members sitin outside nothing hapened to me bt ws embarassed.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Odika1: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
QweenMercy: Mine was On a sunday,I was about entering the Church auditorium n I was also vewi late,So as I wanted to enter the church In a hurry I just slipped n fell flat on the floor..Behold!All eyes where on me,Some were laughing while some asked if I was hurt...
I just jejeli Stood Up with a straight Face packaged myself n catwalk to my seat as If nofin happened..Lol.
So Share urz also..
*kneels down with a fake rose flower*,will u be my sweetheart?B-)
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by scampy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
saymax:

4 where!!! Only pumps n wedges

Good.
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by QweenMercy(f): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Odika1: *kneels down with a fake rose flower*,will u be my sweetheart?B-)

Not to worry...U wil b my switr@ instead..looolzzz
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Ashkormissy(f): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
NeuroBoss: I dislike ladies in Stilletos!
You were lucky I wasn't in that church of yours. What would I even be doing there?
U must b really short o.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by NeuroBoss(m): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashkormissy:
U must b really short o.....
No, I'm 5''7
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by cao(f): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Personally, I stick with flats, I never had the energy to really learn how to use them. Although, during one of my few attempts, I did fall down a flight of stairs. I remember laughing my ass off afterwards. grin
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Nicepoker(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
QweenMercy: Mine was On a sunday,I was about entering the Church auditorium n I was also vewi late,So as I wanted to enter the church In a hurry I just slipped n fell flat on the floor..Behold!All eyes where on me,Some were laughing while some asked if I was hurt...
I just jejeli Stood Up with a straight Face packaged myself n catwalk to my seat as If nofin happened..Lol.
So Share urz also..
wetin u package. Abegi.
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by Nicepoker(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
saymax: I fell off d staircase n dislocated my knee. A very deep cut n several stitches(cant even count). Was bedridden 4 a month. N eventhough it happened 2008 i occassionally feel pain on dat kneel esp wen i sit on my legs 4 a long time.
didn u practise more b4 hitting the road?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beads World / 5 Truths About Microblading; An Eyebrow Defining Method / Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.