Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Bad Things Happen To Good People WHY? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bad Things Happen To Good People WHY? (532 Views)

10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church / Where Is God When Bad Things Happen To Good People? / Why Do Some People Remember/call On God When The Bad Things Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Things Happen To Good People WHY? by tolu4you: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Since God is the creator of all things and is Almighty, many people may be inclined to hold him responsible for everything that is bad. However, lets consider what Bible says about the true God:
1; God is righteous in all his ways psalm 145:17
2; All his ways are justice Deuteronomy 32:4
3; God is very tender in affection and merciful James 5:11

My questions are these

1: Why does God not keep good people out of harm's way
2: Why does God not protect good people from crime especially those innocents people from bokoharam.

I want sincere contribution here. but my own summation is the main cause of suffering is "the ruler of the world" satan the devil john 14:30

oya our Christian fellow. happy sunday.

culled from the watchtower
Re: Bad Things Happen To Good People WHY? by Dubby6(m): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
bad things happen To everybody

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things Happen To Good People WHY? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
When good people die, its possible they make heaven. Bad people remain so that they can change for good.

The bad things happening is not caused by God, they are motivated by the devil and carried out by his faithful disciples
Re: Bad Things Happen To Good People WHY? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
Weselion: When good people die, its possible they make heaven. Bad people remain so that they can change for good.
It's possible? Meaning it isn't definite? Bad people remain? Like Hitler? Did Hitler remain?

The bad things happening is not caused by God, they are motivated by the devil and carried out by his faithful disciples
Who made evil? God
Who made the devil? God
Who lets the devil do what he does? God! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bad Things Happen To Good People WHY? by Dubby6(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Apatheist: It's possible? Meaning it isn't definite? Bad people remain? Like Hitler? Did Hitler remain?
I heard Hitler died about 2 yrs ago in Argentina...no time/ legit source to confirm d news sha
Re: Bad Things Happen To Good People WHY? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dubby6:
I heard Hitler died about 2 yrs ago in Argentina...no time/ legit source to confirm d news sha
I don't believe it.
Apart from Hitler.
What about others? Stalin?
Re: Bad Things Happen To Good People WHY? by AtheistD(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Apatheist:
I don't believe it.
Apart from Hitler.
What about others? Stalin?

Mao?

Pol pott?

cheesy
Re: Bad Things Happen To Good People WHY? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
AtheistD:

Mao?

Pol pott?

cheesy
They too.

(1) (Reply)

Why Blame God For The Consequences Of Our Actions? / Reward For Labour / Atheist Vs Christian Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.