Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here (60419 Views)

Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality / Malaria And Genotype Any Link ? / Please Explain Genotype AA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by solonze: 7:26am On Feb 04, 2016
AA genotype is the best as it allows one to meet people without restrictions... allows one to marry without fear for the future generation.... you re truly very lucky to have AA as a genotype coz when you go through the hurt of backing off from a very comfortable relationship as a result of genotype mismatch then you will truly appreciate been free from genotype issues..... I have gone through a lot in the past three months, was suppose to settle down in marriage after three blissful years in a relationship only to be faced with genotype issues.... Be nice when you talk about it coz someone out there may find comfort in your words.... also note that genotype is not within our reach to determine... I envy you guys....
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by gloriana(f): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
I am O- with genotype AA Too. I not a blood donor but i donate sperm everyday grin grin grin grin grin
u r fvcking crazy man
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by jbblues24(m): 6:17am On May 31, 2019
In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again Can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos / Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding / Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.