Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here (60026 Views)

Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality / Malaria And Genotype Any Link ? / Please Explain Genotype AA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Katier00(f): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2014
paix: I am O- with genotype AA.
Nice meeting u, we share same status. Hope u are a blood donor?

1 Like

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
I am O- with genotype AA Too. I not a blood donor but i donate sperm everyday grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Katier00(f): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Truluvguy: I am O- with genotype AA Too. I not a blood donor but i donate sperm everyday grin grin grin grin grin
Not in anyway funny
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by chelseabmw(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
I'm here grin
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by trublvr(f): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Present
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by greatestman(m): 5:50am On Jul 29, 2014
chelseabmw: I'm here grin

Guy we have something in common.

Same blood group

Same Genotype

Same football club.
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by ifetuyi: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thank God. so where are the single AA ladies?

1 Like

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by justi4jesu(f): 5:38am On Jul 30, 2014
I'm present cheesy
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Albedo27(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2014
oh boy I follow oooo....hmm but malaria wan torture me die.
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Gideon360t: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2014
I BELONG TO THIS GROUP
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Aitee1: 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
So now do we get to recieve some award for o+ and AA genotype?

Nairalanders sha can create thread for all sort of thing!

1 Like

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
I'm genotype AA, blood group O-
Proudly representing the negatives, universal donors wink smiley

3 Likes

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by uzwu: 8:40am On Oct 03, 2014
Present o!!! Team O+ and AAgenotype
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by gloriana(f): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
ideology post=/post/25019981:
Present twice

Won't speak as a professional, but will check it out later

From observations, folks in this category take time to add weight but Loose it easily

Making protein very essential in their daily dietary allowance.

Try at least an egg per day (esp those that don't take beans ) preferably breakfast to ensure catabolism before dawn

moreso, They don't fall ill too often, and can withstand stress,
Vegetables, fruits, whole grains and water will add up the remaining daily dietary needs.

Take out time to rest and exercise if you are workalcholic
meeeen, dats xacttly me u talking about. How can u b so right?
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by ideology(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
gloriana: meeeen, dats xacttly me u talking about. How can u b so right?
Kikikikiiki, maybe because am in this category and I spend time to study myself wink
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by ekundayoalo(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Representing
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by flowjoe: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
I'm O+ , but genotype is AS
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 04, 2014
Following
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by christybabe(f): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Av always known that my genotype would be AA, because I always sick malaria, and my dad is also AA and am the first child, but I Neva Thot I would be O+, until last month wen I went for the test. At first I was kinda scared until they brought the result, and it was AA, o+, I was so happy, and the first person I called was my fiancee.
#TeamAA,O+#. following

1 Like

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
My dad is O+, AA while my mum is O-, AA. We the children are all O+, AA.
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by integrity85(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2014
Here we are!
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by paix(m): 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Katier00:
Nice meeting u, we share same status. Hope u are a blood donor?
Yes, I am. Hope you're. Nice meeting you too.
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by fflamingo(m): 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Have not done mine but the last time I fell sick was 2004
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Katier00(f): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2014
paix:
Yes, I am. Hope you're. Nice meeting you too.
yes I am , nice meeting you too
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Ariyke: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2014
Don't know my Genotype cry

*modified* now I know it

1 Like

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by joywendy(f): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2014
Ariyke:
Don't know my Genotype cry
is that you don't know or you ain't sure?

you can go to the hospital and get a test to be very sure of it or just ask your mama she go know. grin probably on your birth certificate
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Ariyke: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2014
joywendy:

is that you don't know or you ain't sure?

you can go to the hospital and get a test to be very sure of it or just ask your mama she go know. grin probably on your birth certificate
I don't know it and it isn't stated in my birth cert. Ooo cry undecided
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by hippyj(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
ideology:
Present twice

Won't speak as a professional, but will check it out later

From observations, folks in this category take time to add weight but Loose it easily

Making protein very essential in their daily dietary allowance.

Try at least an egg per day (esp those that don't take beans ) preferably breakfast to ensure catabolism before dawn

moreso, They don't fall ill too often, and can withstand stress,
Vegetables, fruits, whole grains and water will add up the remaining daily dietary needs.

Take out time to rest and exercise if you are workalcholic

I believe you especially on the aspect of gaining and losing weight.
i hardly gains weight, but when i get weight, i look very good. After two or three round of sex,u will think i have been fasting for some days because i will loss noticeable weight.

1 Like

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by lillyjane(f): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hello my people, team 0+ blood group and genotype AA

1 Like

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by joywendy(f): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ariyke:
I don't know it and it isn't stated in my birth cert. Ooo cry undecided

oh alright

no problem

you can simply run a test to be very sure.

btw goodluck in your paper tomorrow smiley
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Ariyke: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
joywendy:

oh alright

no problem

you can simply run a test to be very sure.

btw goodluck in your paper tomorrow smiley
thanks Hun kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by emmyvet(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
enatasha:
My dad is O+, AA while my mum is O-, AA. We the children are all O+, AA.

Good pm!
Sorry for quoting you.

Please am AA and O+ and about to marry someone with AA and O- which the same with that of your parents.

Please I wish to know if your mom had much problems during her pregnancy days and also how they coped with the blood incompactibility issues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill / Nigerians Dig Up, Eat Contaminated Chicken Buried By Customs In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.