Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Accounting Professionals In The House - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Accounting Professionals In The House (699 Views)

Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Any HSE Professionals In The House? / Human Resource Professionals: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accounting Professionals In The House by bloglover(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
I really need advice on Peachtree for those that have gone far in the world of accounting. Is this computer program "Peachtree accounting" really relevant to learn? If it is, are there any recommended computer colleges in Lagos where I can learn it. thanks in anticipation of your response
Re: Accounting Professionals In The House by bloglover(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
wow! so nobody has used Peachtree in the whole of nairaland? This is strange
Re: Accounting Professionals In The House by bloglover(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
I guess Peachtree is that irrelevant. thanks and no more comments!
Re: Accounting Professionals In The House by LFJ: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Let us start from why you need to know Peachtree? If it is because you are a beginner in the accounting field and you just need to have ideal of how acctg package work, go online to buy the package with manual this will help you. It is very easy to learn. But as a beginner I will recommend that you look for a coy that have activities and seek for the privileged to have internship with them to have practical experience than knowing just one accounting package out of thousand of them that exist.
Re: Accounting Professionals In The House by bloglover(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
LFJ: Let us start from why you need to know Peachtree? If it is because you are a beginner in the accounting field and you just need to have ideal of how acctg package work, go online to buy the package with manual this will help you. It is very easy to learn. But as a beginner I will recommend that you look for a coy that have activities and seek for the privileged to have internship with them to have practical experience than knowing just one accounting package out of thousand of them that exist.

thanks a lot, u just cleared my doubt. Do you have a suggestion on these practical - based companies?
Re: Accounting Professionals In The House by bloglover(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
DEBOLABI: hmm!

let me explain why you got no reply:

no more peachtree accounting; what we have now is sage line 50
sage bought over peachtree recently and sage accounting is of different version such as SAGE(Line 50, Pastel, Partner, Evolution etc)

my dear brother, embrace the latest technology and stop living in the past.

Please ensure you are familiar with Sage Line 50 and Sage Evolution (ERP). with this, you are hot! I repeat, you are hot!

WITH DUE RESPECT.

thanks a lot. Never heard of this Sage software before.
Am really interested, please can u recommend a tutorial centre for me?

(1) (Reply)

Read About Baba Oloyin, At 70-year-old Nigerian Man Who Has Sold Honey On Street / Challenges In Telecommunication Industries / Computer Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.