Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. (102226 Views)

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Shininstar30(f): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

You only need the spflashtool and some modified ebr files 1 and 2. I will put up the tutorial later.

waiting, thanks and God bless
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Shininstar30:

waiting, thanks and God bless
Check my previous post on how to use spflashtool. If done, look for the prerequisites there. When ready, let me know. I advise maximum of 4gb for internal storage.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by kolardzy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hi! Just got this device lastweek...Cool device i must say..battery life is decent, used it for about 6hrz still had lyk 20% remaining. Only issue is d 1gb internal mem.. i will like to increase it
But it seems i have to root first...But before i root can i backup my stock ROM first and how do i go about it??
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Shininstar30(f): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
somebody pls help me on hw I can use d two lines in my fone on whatsapp
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Thuna(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2014
Pls help with ebr files of the 6gb internal memory.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Thuna:
Pls help with ebr files of the 6gb internal memory.
Check that link http://ofabo.com/2014/10/06/how-to-enlarge-your-internal-storage-on-any-mediatek-device/
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by edin: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
just flexing team oregon.

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Jraph(m): 6:38am On Oct 11, 2014
afowals:
Please I need help! I mistakenly deleted my Google play services and other Google apps along with some other system apps.

Now my Google apps are not running! I get the message "unfortunately Google play services is not installed" and at times "app xxxxx has stopped"!

Emmanuel and others please come to my aid!

fix it once and for all here https://www.nairaland.com/1941826/folow-thse-screnshot-fix-playstor
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2014
my tab consumes so much data.my subscription finishes jst two weeks after subscription.haw do i reduce my data usage.pls help.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by twicenoni(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
obijenkinz:
my tab consumes so much data.my subscription finishes jst two weeks after subscription.haw do i reduce my data usage.pls help.

Download droidwall and block uneccesary apps from syncn
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Shininstar30(f): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2014
guru in d house pls help me, I cannot install any app on my Fone "it keeps showing installation failed, there was a problem parsing d package
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by DiBernardo: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Cool gadget I must confess .But aw can I screenshot pictures on it? I mean manually.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
pls guys, how do i take screenshots on dis tab?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by twicenoni(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Shininstar30:
guru in d house pls help me, I cannot install any app on my Fone "it keeps showing installation failed, there was a problem parsing d package

Goto settings and goto apps then all apps then look for play store and clear cache and data then resign in back ur playstore then u will be fine
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by twicenoni(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
tkyl:
pls guys, how do i take screenshots on dis tab?

Power button and vol down button at the same time
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2014
twicenoni:

Power button and vol down button at the same time

thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by tlanry: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
how much is dis tab now
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by stanboy28(m): 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
jst bought mine today nd am currently browsing wif it
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Shininstar30(f): 12:48am On Oct 22, 2014
somebody pls help me, my fone keeps showing storage space running out even when I
don't have apps on d internal memory.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by herrlekan(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
kolardzy:
Hi! Just got this device lastweek...Cool device i must say..battery life is decent, used it for about 6hrz still had lyk 20% remaining. Only issue is d 1gb internal mem.. i will like to increase it
But it seems i have to root first...But before i root can i backup my stock ROM first and how do i go about it??

No. You can't backup your stock ROM before rooting.

You can use framaroot,choose the third option. You can also use vroot or root master. The choice is yours.

After rooting, use mtk droid tool to backup. You can use cwm recovery to backup your rom also but this is only possible after flashing cwm using mobile uncle.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Stevosty: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lobatan, nobody is talking, no complain, question nor commendation? I plan to get it soon.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Emmysteve(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
How much is the current price of this tablet? Any body willing to Sale? The device look like Ipad mini
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by twicenoni(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
Shininstar30:
somebody pls help me, my fone keeps showing storage space running out even when I
don't have apps on d internal memory.

Keep looking for help when have help u already but u ignore it as like wetin this nigga dey yarn

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
twicenoni:

Keep looking for help when have help u already but u ignore it as like wetin this nigga dey yarn
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Bigmex: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
@emma i tried editing my ebr files using dat ebrtweak software. when i tried running d software, it tells me ebr files not recognized. i follow d instructions exactly as it is in ur blog. what could b d cause of dis? pls reply
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bigmex:
@emma i tried editing my ebr files using dat ebrtweak software. when i tried running d software, it tells me ebr files not recognized. i follow d instructions exactly as it is in ur blog. what could b d cause of dis? pls reply
What device are you using?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by ladokuntlad(m): 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
For those who love to play psp games.
Download the latest psp emulator for ur Android and PC from here
Download the latest psp emulator for ur bb10 from here.

And http://gameingzo..com/ is the site for u to download al ur favourite psp games.

Also http://gameingandroid..com/ ia the site for u to download ur favourite android games.
Pc games coming soon......
ANd u ar free to request any game
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Bigmex: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

What device are you using?
I use a tecno g9. d pc i used to run dis ebrtweak software runs windows 8
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Bigmex: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2014
what am telling u emma is dat dis software ebrtweak is not working
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2014
Bigmex:
what am telling u emma is dat dis software ebrtweak is not working
How many gb partition did you run? 4gb, 6gb or more?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Bigmex: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=EMMAACHILE post=27518658]
How many gb partition did you run? 4gb, 6gb or more?
when i ran d software its tellin me ebr file not recognize....like i cant evn get to wer i can choose options for partition sizes
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=Bigmex post=27562583][/quote]
Where did you get the ebr from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More / Airtel Internet Data Bundle Double-Double Promo: 200mb (+ Free 200mb)