Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. (102266 Views)

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by twicenoni(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
pls help me oo my playstore and gmail refused to sign in since i formated my pad oo pls help me what can i do to get them sign in back pls reply ASAP G9
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Bigmex: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
@twicenoni wer u able to successfully root ur g9? if yes pls how did u go abt it?
dis rootin technique using rootmaster is not workin for me on my g9. i hav tried and tried up to no avail

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by twicenoni(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2014
Bigmex: @twicenoni wer u able to successfully root ur g9? if yes pls how did u go abt it?
dis rootin technique using rootmaster is not workin for me on my g9. i hav tried and tried up to no avail

Follow this link www.facebook.com/smarthphones-update it's at the top post
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Bigmex: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
ok thanks man. but i want to know do i hav to start d app wen installed or i shuld just install and reboot is dat all?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by twicenoni(m): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
Bigmex: ok thanks man. but i want to know do i hav to start d app wen installed or i shuld just install and reboot is dat all?

install it and open it then click first icon on the left have forgotten the icon name sha then reboot and install superuser thats all
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Bigmex: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
twice pls its not working. did wat u told me to do and still not workin. i really need to get dis device rooted. dis my number 07086677348. send me a txt msg so i can call u
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Bigmex: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hello twicenoni i am really frustrated rootin dis tab. dat icon u talked abt, which icon is dat? also wat type of superuser shuld i download frm d store? is it d one dat has a # sign with blue background? pls inbox me or text me to repy
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by twicenoni(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Bigmex: twice pls its not working. did wat u told me to do and still not workin. i really need to get dis device rooted. dis my number 07086677348. send me a txt msg so i can call u

07081432887 call me am around 2maro brother u can come over
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by twicenoni(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Bigmex: Hello twicenoni i am really frustrated rootin dis tab. dat icon u talked abt, which icon is dat? also wat type of superuser shuld i download frm d store? is it d one dat has a # sign with blue background? pls inbox me or text me to repy

Download the one with Android logo that is flying
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by mercyitodo(f): 6:22am On Aug 19, 2014
EMMAACHILE: You mean nobody has the tablet that can assist me with the user data backup?

Have you solved your problem?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2014
mercyitodo:

Have you solved your problem?
Thanks for your concern.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by twicenoni(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2014
Has anybody face problem of signing in to your google account on Android. That says couldn't sign in coz can't reach the server or maybe your Connection is not enable
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2014
twicenoni: Has anybody face problem of signing in to your google account on Android. That says couldn't sign in coz can't reach the server or maybe your Connection is not enable
Did you install freedom?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by omokoaustine(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
@Emma I will d g9 tomorrow I promise I will give u d data by Sunday.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
omokoaustine: @Emma I will d g9 tomorrow I promise I will give u d data by Sunday.
Thank you for your concern. The tablet is with carlcare. Hope to get it by the end of the week
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by twicenoni(m): 12:47am On Aug 20, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Did you install freedom?

Yes
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2014
You have two options.
1. If you're still using freedom, open it down and then open playstore.

Or

2. If you don't use it much, force close freedom, use a root manager like astro manager or file manager https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rhmsoft.fm. grant it root through settings then do the following
Go to home and root directory
Look for system/etc and delete a file called hosts.

You have to note that anytime you open freedom, the file is created again. So you have to be delete it anytime you open freedom.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by selfmadeOLX(m): 4:23am On Aug 21, 2014
Now who's willing to swap His/Her Tecno G9 with My Bold 6 + cash
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by twicenoni(m): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2014
selfmadeOLX: Now who's willing to swap His/Her Tecno G9 with My Bold 6 + cash

How much are u willing to add with your bold6
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by selfmadeOLX(m): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2014
twicenoni:

How much are u willing to add with your bold6
I got 10k to offer cash ready!!
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by twicenoni(m): 8:25am On Aug 21, 2014
selfmadeOLX:
I got 10k to offer cash ready!!

Lol bros u no try oo how much come be bold 6 for market

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by lawrenceunaa: 9:15am On Aug 21, 2014
what other accessories does this pad come with apart from flipcase
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2014
Hehehehe Bold 6 is still flying around 20k naa
twicenoni:

Lol bros u no try oo how much come be bold 6 for market

grin sure say you wan sell this your gadget or na wine you dey wine Me
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Shininstar30(f): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2014
which is best to root my android, vRoot or framaroot? I need assistance pls
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by muddiser(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2014
P9 vs g9
P9 has a better screen density dan g9 ( screen sharpness and liquidity )
By p9 at 228 ppl or dia rabout while g9 is 169 ppl

G9 has a better processor and battery life dan p9

G9 screen size and body finish is better than p9

G9 has a better camera of 5mp front and back dan p9 5mp back and 1.9 mp front

G9 screen colour is good check p9

G9 is 29500 naira while p9 is 27000naira
Check your dealer...contact me if you stay in umuahia. I will add my agent fee for directives on shops that sells.@ dat rate

P9 charges faster and retains more battery so far a user reviewed dat g9 takes time to charge ( censored not yet confirmed )

P9 has a better sensors than g9

P9 vs g9 no much difference if not for the screen , battery , little change in processor. For multi- tasking ( made easy, heavy duty gaming and stuffs alike ) then the camera via 5mp front for Skype. And internet video chat with led notification ( right ??). With led flash

Is not good to experience d effect while you learn instead learn from peoples experience .. So far d pad 2 is new and no much review ...u can search youtube to download its video review if any ... D tab must have a down side d question is ... Which is which .... No much review .. If you not a fan of big screen, 1.3 quad core ..by mt 8283 ( better processor ), 4200mah battery, with less port for external peripherals like tv out by u know ... Please go buy ur p9... P9 still remain a powerful 7 inch pad from tecno till futher notice ....... For me am going for the tecno phantom pad 2 ( g9 ) by next month ending .. Also I have a bricked tecno m7 for sell. 19k

Rating g9...by 7/10

Rating p9 ..by 5/10
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by muddiser(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=muddiser]P9 vs g9

Check your dealer...contact me if you stay in umuahia. I will add my agent fee for directives on shops that sells.@ dat rate

Nice one @ muddiser ...People that uses the tab fails to review so ppl interested to buy can see wave .. ...
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by edin: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
muddiser: P9 vs g9

P9 charges faster and retains more battery so far a user reviewed dat g9 takes time to charge ( censored not yet confirmed )

P9 has a better sensors than g9

P9 vs g9 no much difference if not for the screen , battery , little change in processor. For multi- tasking ( made easy, heavy duty gaming and stuffs alike ) then the camera via 5mp front for Skype. And internet video chat with led notification ( right ??). With led flash

Is not good to experience d effect while you learn instead learn from peoples experience .. So far d pad 2 is new and no much review ...u can search youtube to download its video review if any ... D tab must have a down side d question is ... Which is which .... No much review .. If you not a fan of big screen, 1.3 quad core ..by mt 8283 ( better processor ), 4200mah battery, with less port for external peripherals like tv out by u know ... Please go buy ur p9... P9 still remain a powerful 7 inch pad from tecno till futher notice ....... For me am going for the tecno phantom pad 2 ( g9 ) by next month ending .. Also I have a bricked tecno m7 for sell. 19k

Rating g9...by 7/10

Rating p9 ..by 5/10
[color=#000000][/color]
9ice one bro. Pls other g9 users should follow. We need reviews. Real usage review & pics.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by twicenoni(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
edin: 9ice one bro. Pls other g9 users should follow. We need reviews. Real usage review & pics.
[quote author=muddiser][/quote]

P9 sensor is not that good as G9
P9 flip cover can't off the screen light
G9 flip cover can off the screen light

G9 has no led notification light
On G9 u can use your home button to search on google by voice and to do that just hold the home button and it will display the google search

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2014
jst got the g9 yestaday and it doesnt charge beyong 53 percent.any explanation pls help.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2014
obijenkinz: jst got the g9 yestaday and it doesnt charge beyong 53 percent.any explanation pls help.
Power off and remove the sim cover near the camera and look for a small hole with reset near it. Press it with a pin or broom.
Plug your device to electricity and allow a full charge.

If it's doesn't work, comment further on the thread.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Power off and remove the sim cover near the camera and look for a small hole with reset near it. Press it with a pin or broom.
Plug your device to electricity and allow a full charge.

If it's doesn't work, comment further on the thread.
tanx alot.let me try it
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by dharay99: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2014
obijenkinz: jst got the g9 yestaday and it doesnt charge beyong 53 percent.any explanation pls help.

How much nd did it cum wid a memory card?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More / Airtel Internet Data Bundle Double-Double Promo: 200mb (+ Free 200mb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.