Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 (1873 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter / Pictures From Aregbesola's Rally In Ibokun 2day / Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by bamoza(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
Note: I didn’t start from beginning due to the failure of the state broadcasting television to broadcast it, and i got to know late that it was aired on radio, so this just contains what I heard, also it is not word for word, but I tried not to deviate and made sure I interpreted correctly what he was actually saying

On the Education reform that went on in the state:
The Education reform that took place in the state was due to a summit that Prof. Wole Soyinka was a member. The Educational reform did not only constitute the reclassification of school but also improve school feeding system, rebuilding of school infrastructures

On hijab controversy, and Aregbesola a religious person:
Aregbesola said, he's a muslim, he has a wife and daughter who does not wear hijab, so how can he mandate students to wear hijab to school. His government didn't mandate anybody or give any directive for anybody to wear hijab to school rather he said he left it under the prerogatives of the parents to decide if they want their wards/child to wear hijab to school
He also said the company (Sam and Sara, owned by a born again Christian) accused for production of hijab for students wasn't given any directive to produce any Hijab.
He also said that out of the five children that his mother gave birth to, one is dead, two are born again Christians, and other two are Muslims, and they all live as a happy family.
In his cabinet, he appointed 36 members and only 12 are Muslim, he appointed 32 permanent secretaries and only 8 are Muslims, so how can he be called a fanatics, if people are blaming me for being a devout Muslim, then I prefer to be condemn than renounce my faith.

On Local Government Election not conducted during his first term in office:
He said that Local government election could not be conducted because PDP took Osun State Independent Election Commission (OSIEC) to court, challenging the composition of the body, and with the case in court, they will be fouling judicial process if they went ahead and conducted the Local government election

On People with special needs as part of government:
Aregbesola said his government had created a programme for people with special needs, and not less than ten people had been employed/helped with the programme.

On the re-allocation of Old garage road, which was previously given to COSEC for N8BN now awarded to SAMMYA for N17BN
Aregbesola pointed that no contract has ever been award for the dualization Old garage road to Ila-Odo, and he challenge that anybody with contract papers for the road, should come out and present them, what was given to COSEC was that they should sessionally rehabilate the road, he said that it was the decision of his government to do the dualization of the road, providing street lights and walkways e.t.c. No contract was re-awarded.
He also pointed that the contractor (SAMMYA) is working on the road is financing the road from his own pocket and that that they will pay back later, and same method is being done by the Federal government in the construction of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

On the pain inflicted on people affected by the demolition of infrastructures:
He said that is there no pain without gain, how can there be birth without pains or groans. The demolitions are needed for the state to be reconstructed and fit into one of the top states in the world.

On violence for election and the controversy statement about use of charm, cutlass and weapons during election:
He said that it’s a deliberate misunderstanding of his statement and the desire to smear his name in the word, he explained that what he said was that if you a Christian, use Biblical verses, if a Muslim, use Quranic verses for your protection and if you a traditional worshipper, use traditional methods to protect yourself, let everybody take what he/she believes in and if what people are now saying is that tradition methods of protection means violence then it’s not fair, let’s not condemn a religion because we don’t believe in it, we should rather learn to accommodate all

In his closing remarks he said that the welfare of the people is the primary focus of his government, without the people there can’t be a government.

Osun a dara
Also note that the candidates of Labour Part and People Democratic Party did not show up

Click below to download the audio recording of the programme
http://hisabimbola..com/2014/07/aregbesola-question-and-answer.html

2 Likes

Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by bamoza(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
At times i just wonder wia some people sense of judgement have gone too....
some people just argue blindly and pointlessly
all this people makes me wanna cry for nigeria
Are this the leaders of tomorrow?
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by DickTator1: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
He also said that out of the five children that his mother gave birth to, one is dead, two are born again Christians, and other two are Muslims, and they all live as a happy family.

You're from a supporter of APC family.
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by lambvard: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by veraponpo(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
That is my man. A man of outstanding leadership concept.

He said that his would be an unusual govt.

Ride on sir.

4 Likes

Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Firefire(m): 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
A drowning man ranting everywhere

Ogbeni, goodbye, odabooooo
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Firefire: A drowning man ranting everywhere
Ogbeni, goodbye, odabooooo

DickTator1:

bamoza: Reserved grin grin grin grin

To ye 3 dolts; I do not see how election or governorship business to mention street councillor affects you in anyway, whats with poking your nose from across river niger while your entire eastern governors are robbing you blind? Should you not be fixated on channelling your energies (if you've got) at ensuring good governance from the governors of your home states in the east? What exactly do you plan to gain or lose by meddling in Osun and by extension SW politics, really? It baffles me and I'm completely lost.

8 Likes

Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Firefire(m): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:
To ye 3 dolts; I do not see how election or governorship business to mention street councillor affects you in anyway, whats with poking your nose from across river niger while your entire eastern governors are robbing you blind? Should you not be fixated on channelling your energies (if you've got) at ensuring good governance from the governors of your home states in the east? What exactly do you plan to gain or lose by meddling in Osun and by extension SW politics, really? It baffles me and I'm completely lost.

Omo iya, mi o le la ju mi le ki talubo ko wo.

Ogbeni time is come and gone.

Odabo, odi gbere. Odi gboose.

Osun adara ooooo
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Brimmie(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
DickTator1:

You illiterates are only good in trolling. He's stilla supporter of APC for the points he made??
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere Ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

2 Likes

Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Brimmie(m): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

You can never find these clowns in a good debate. All they are programmed to type is: GEJ TILL 2019 or to call a "Progressive" supporter of APC.

3 Likes

Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Firefire:

Omo iya, mi o le la ju mi le ki talubo ko wo.

Ogbeni time is come and gone.

Odabo, odi gbere. Odi gboose.

Osun adara ooooo

My brother, oro yin ye mi daada. Mo ro wi pe omo yinmirin niyin tele ni, e ma binu pe mo koyin mor awon aj'okuta ma m'omi.

I was on Aregbe's bandwagon until some things began to clarify themselves to me. However, my kinsman doesn't even seem like a better option either.

So let the best man win.

1 Like

Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Brimmie: You can never find these clowns in a good debate. All they are programmed to type is: GEJ TILL 2019 or to call a "Progressive" supporter of APC.

My brother, it is becoming nauseating to see how Ibo posters, most who have the intellectual wherewithal to create threads bordering on good governance in the east have joined the league of cerebral dwarfs who have nothing stimulating to offer other than to type inciting posts and act like internet lunatics over every thread that links touches SW.

2 Likes

Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Olonnu(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
OgbeniRauf Aregbesola has actually showed his lack of confidence in Osun people by sending Bola Ilori to represent his government on Channels TV together with another Lagosian Barrister Basiru. This has confirmed beyond reasonable doubt that lagosians and non indigines are firmly in control. They have taken over both the party and government completely. There is nothing anybody can do as APC is ASIWAJU PRIVATE COMPANY. You either comply or you check out. Not even Baba Akande has a say in APC .That is a fact that nobody can fault. Aregbesola is the party and the government. ALL other members are follow follow ZOMBIES who MUST not think for themselves.The end of APC is in sight

1 Like

Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Firefire(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

My brother, oro yin ye mi daada. Mo ro wi pe omo yinmirin niyin tele ni, e ma binu pe mo koyin mor awon aj'okuta ma m'omi.

I was on Aregbe's bandwagon until some things began to clarify themselves to me. However, my kinsman doesn't even seem like a better option either.

So let the best man win.

If you check me out, my grouse is liberation of SW from Tinubu pockets.

How long shall we continue and allowing our future heritage to be amasse by the greedy & selfish element.

The few projects done by Raufu is at what cost to Osun and what is the current gearing ratio of Osun state

I will continue to fight against Tinubu, his propaganda, his selfish and wicked ideology until he change or reduced by influence.

My campaign here on Nairaland is a drop in the ocean of my physical campaign and mobilization in my constituency.

Except a last minutes change of strategy APC shall have a running battle retaining all current SW state.

back to topic:

Aregbesola, awon. Alale osun tiii pada. Leyin re oooooo.

Odabaooooo, kuro niiii Bola Ige House, Osogbo.

Welcome back to Egbeda, Lagos State.
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Firefire:

How long shall we continue and allowing our future heritage to be amasse by the greedy & selfish element.

The few projects done by Raufu is at what cost to Osun and what is the current gearing ratio of Osun state

I will continue to fight against Tinubu, his propaganda, his selfish and wicked ideology until he change or reduced by influence.

My campaign here on Nairaland is a drop in the ocean of my physical campaign and mobilization in my constituency.

Except a last minutes change of strategy APC shall have a running battle retaining all current SW state.

back to topic:

Lol.
I understand you bruh
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Zionope: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
Firefire:

back to topic:

If truly ur intention is to librate d SW, then u wount support Omisore's candidacy. Its either u have something personal to gain if omisore wins dis election or u're just doing what u're paid to do.

2 Likes

Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Firefire(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
Zionope:
If truly ur intention is to librate d SW, then u wount support Omisore's candidacy. Its either u have something personal to gain if omisore wins dis election or u're just doing what u're paid to do.

My guy,

I would have wished to support another candidate rather than Omisore, but you well know that the race is between APC & PDP.
APC cannot continue to fool us in South West presenting themselves as angels of light, coming in sheep clothing but indeed they are wolves.
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Zionope: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
Don't know why some pple on dis forum finds it difficult to read and understand, Aregbesola have just cleard d hear concerning ur accusations and also sent an open challenge to any interested fellow to come wit papers(proof) that ur claims really existed. I listened to d programme myself, he said all d funds(loan,FG allocation,grants, etc) received by his administration till date stands at 320billion naira, but u made us believe he has incured over 350billion naira loan. Now d OP is bringing points from d interview but all u can say is that he must go, rather than staying focus on the points, delebrate on it and allow d readers to judge. If this is how shallow our thinking is as YOUTH of dis nation, then I pity d future of this country NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Firefire:

back to topic:

Have you liberated your own people? If you spend half the time you spend on SW issues on the issues of SE, you lot would be better off. Anyways please keep opening threads for us and spend all your time on Nairaland helping us mind our business. It will help our Governors to sit up and help us to develop further. Leave your own land in ruins and continue to take pictures of the SW...lol clowns

3 Likes

Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Zionope: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Firefire:

My guy,

I would have wished to support another candidate rather than Omisore, but you well know that the race is between APC & PDP.
APC cannot continue to fool us in South West presenting themselves as angels of light, coming in sheep clothing but indeed they are wolves.
Let's leave political parties aside now, let's talk about the candidate. Which of dis two candidates do u think is the best for our state?
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Firefire(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
tatiana009:

Have you liberated your own people? If you spend half the time you spend on SW issues on the issues of SE, you lot would be better off. Anyways please keep opening threads for us and spend all your time on Nairaland helping us mind our business. It will help our Governors to sit up and help us to develop further. Leave your own land in ruins and continue to take pictures of the SW...lol clowns

Yes, I want SW governors and leaders to sit up and not taken us for granted.

Citizens now demand accountability and dividends of democracy.

It may interest you to know that I deliver my constituency for ACN. In the last election but nothing promised my community has been done.

We are not only waiting to vote them out but would go far to make open their wicked path.

Fashola 2nd term is a complete disaster and so would Aregbesola if returned to power.

Btw:

Omo Odua ni mi tokan tokan cheesy
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by thunderrider: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
tatiana009:

If only but you know

Oro yi bi carnival ni

Aa to ka l'oju yin
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Firefire:

Yes, I want SW governors and leaders to sit up and not taken us for granted.

Citizens now demand accountability and dividends of democracy.

It may interest you to know that I deliver my constituency for ACN. In the last election but nothing promised my community has been done.

We are not only waiting to vote them out but would go far to make open their wicked path.

Fashola 2nd term is a complete disaster and so would Aregbesola if returned to power.

Btw:

Omo Odua ni mi tokan tokan cheesy

Lmao, keep deceiving yourself. Everyone here knows you're a paid troll, what good has PDP done in the South West or Nigeria at large? Most of the worst performing governors are without doubt PDP governors. Even when Fashola is sleeping he achieves more than a lot of SE governors and other regions yet it only SW issues that you carry for head.
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by OsunBoi(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
eni ba ni ko maa wole omi la gbe gbogbo ebi re lo
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Firefire(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Zionope:
Let's leave political parties aside now, let's talk about the candidate. Which of dis two candidates do u think is the best for our state?

My brother, you cannot separate a swine (pig) from dirt’s.

Hence, Tinubu influence on Aregbesola would tie his hands to do anything once he return to power.

Have you forgotten what happen in Lagos to Babatunde Raji Fashola when he was planning to seek re-election?

Tinubu fought tooth and nail to destroy him (Fashola) in his first term. You will recollect we then have a group called "True Face of Lagos" castigating the governor because he failed the master Tinubu smiley

When, Tinubu discorevered that Fashola would win reelection even if not on the platform of ACN, the generalissimo soft pedal and feed him as ACN. flag bearer

But Alas, What has become of Fashola 2nd term

Where is the periodic accountability forum broadcast he used to do {100 Days in office etc} DEAD!

Do not be deceived, by their fruits, you shall know them.

APC, Has reached the END of the roads.
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Firefire(m): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
tatiana009:

Lmao, keep deceiving yourself. Everyone here knows you're a paid troll, what good has PDP done in the South West or Nigeria at large? Most of the worst performing governors are without doubt PDP governors. Even when Fashola is sleeping he achieves more than a lot of SE governors and other regions yet it only SW issues that you carry for head.

You are entitled to your opinion.

Nothing do you. grin

My problem is that people cannot not read back. SW must be delivered. Finito!
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Firefire(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
thunderrider:

If only but you know

Oro yi bi carnival ni

Aa to ka l'oju yin

Leave them...

Ko si bi a se fe se ebolo, ti ko ni run igbe ...
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Brimmie(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
OsunBoi: eni ba ni ko maa wole omi la gbe gbogbo ebi re lo
Aseeeeeee!!
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by emiye(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Firefire:

My guy,

Will you send away your wife from your home on complaints of her soup too salty, and then replace her with a prostitute?

Only very daftt people make such kind of decisions.

1 Like

Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by Firefire(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
emiye: Will you send away your wife from your home on complaints of her soup too salty, and then replace her with a prostitute?

Only very daftt people make such kind of decisions.

Your proverbial statement needs to be simplify by yourself.
Re: Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 by emiye(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Firefire:

Your proverbial statement needs to be simplify by yourself.

It is as simplified as possible. Political decisions are to be made with common sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISIS Militant Suspected In Beheading American Journalist Is A Hip-hop Artiste / Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule / Obiageli Ezekwesili Supports GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.