Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter (4062 Views)

7 SANs Line Up To Help Omisore Reclaim Osun Mandate From Aregbesola / Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 / Pictures From Aregbesola's Rally In Ibokun 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by RisMas(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
i glanced through this picture on facebook and just wish to share it with you. Though, Im sure it was made for Gov Aregbesola By one of his Supporters, But i just cant stop laughing, Now, we don leave Rice alone and goes Local with Cassava flower popularly called FUFU. wink wink
This Osun Guber election is getting interesting grin grin grin

N.B.
This and other numerous gift was made by Arege's Supporters, Not Him tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Firefire(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
shocked Innovation shocked on the move... Up APC, grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by vicadex07(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ibolas...pls leave Aregbe and Osun State alone.

Your aproko too much...

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by RisMas(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
Firefire: shocked Innovation shocked on the move... Up APC, grin

Heeeshhhh...... i know say u go be the first to comment, atleast, him own better pass MR MISER THAT USE HIS TWO HANDS TO EAT ROSTED CORN... tongue tongue

There is Blessing in Sharing wink wink

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Firefire(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
RisMas:

Heeeshhhh...... i know say u go be the first to comment, atleast, him own better pass MR MISER THAT USE HIS TWO HANDS TO EAT ROSTED CORN... tongue tongue

There is Blessing in Sharing wink wink

Nothing do you. Please show us more pictures of the inducement by APC to Osun voters grin

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by MabraO: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Innovation at is best
APC is working/loathing FeeDeeFee is rigging/spoiling
Abeg which one better pass?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by chinolization: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
I do not blame these people. You need to go to yolobarland to better appreciate the level of poverty in that place..

16 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Parishpriest: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
As far as I'm concerned, there's no opposition in our political terrain. Just the same sets of megalomaniacs parading themselves as leaders. It's really a pity when I see peeps shouting progressives.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Firefire(m): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Parishpriest: As far as I'm concerned, there's no opposition in our political terrain. Just the same sets of megalomaniacs parading themselves as leaders. It's really a pity when I see peeps shouting progressives.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by mstik(f): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
odourless grin grin
what is fufu without its "odour" grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE grin Yorubas NOR DEY PLAY WITH THEIR BELE @ALL. KAMA OGA ADO NA ITE KA ODORU NA AFOgrincheesygrin

14 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Descartes: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Setting the pace in Stomach infrastructure since 500 BC shocked

11 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by oldenglish: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Akpu for vote.

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Many people (including yours truly) hate fufu precisely because of its odour.

"Odourless" fufu is quite "innovative".

#AregbeLeekansi!!! grin

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
I need one carton of that packaged odourless fufu. Where can I get it?

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by AkinEgba: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
HNosegbe: Many people (including yours truly) hate fufu precisely because of its odour.

#AregbeLeekansi!!! grin

I hope investors will see opportunity and money in this and go for mass production of this odorless fufu.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Andyblaze: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Booomba picture

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by kekakuz(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
This was the idea of aregbe's campaign chairman Mr. Chibundu nnamdinacha
He said and I quote "this is how we win erections (elections)in the east" end of quote.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
mstik: odourless grin grin

Gosh, your profile pic, hahaha, omg!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by mstik(f): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
grin
UchihaMadara:

Gosh, your profile pic, hahaha, omg!
Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
APC Sophistication grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
I guess i can comfortably point out who the descendants of Esau are.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
chinolization: I do not blame these people. You need to go to yolobarland to better appreciate the level of poverty in that place..

Brother its obvious, Yorubas are really Hungry people.... If a politician try all these rubbish in Igbo land he is dead.

11 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
vicadex07: Ibolas...pls leave Aregbe and Osun State alone.

Your aproko too much...
I haf dye grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by tit(f): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Omisore better start sharing rices!
Up APC!
I love odourless fufu!
Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Blaqsmith(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE ....Proponent:Ayodele Fayose
Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Firefire(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
Judgement DAY for APC

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by mstik(f): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
'odourless' Akpu for vote grin
oldenglish: Akpu for vote.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by vicadex07(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
careytommy: I guess i can comfortably point out who the descendants of Esau are.

And Ibolas are descendants of Cain...no wonder they are confused about their origin and wander about the world aimlessly
Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Chaleeee: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
HNosegbe: Many people (including yours truly) hate fufu precisely because of its odour.

#AregbeLeekansi!!! grin

Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by Isryl02(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Odourless Can I get this in the market
Re: Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter by strangest(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
ewwww.... fufu for vote... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

E X C L U S I V E: ARMY Shares Out Barracks Land To Generals, Others / Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released / How My Sojourn In Yorubaland Changed By Perception About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.