Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Youths Please Wise Up! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Please Wise Up! (480 Views)

Nigerian Youths Please Wake Up! It Is Time / Nigerian Youths, Please Dont Fight After 2015 Elections. / Nigerian Youths Please Do Not Mortgage Your Future. #2015 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youths Please Wise Up! by BRAV0O(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
My dear youths of this great country (Nigeria) I was so compelled reading different kind of strange pathetic news today reason I had to pass out this information for those that have ear!

See you are unique and wonderfully made
No matter how hard the kind of circumstance you find yourself we'll know the struggle and av being tru it all.
Don't ever let any one deceive you to make you engage yourself in any dangerous act.

Can you please ask yourself what will it profit you to engage in suicide bombing or any election violet ?

What do u gain from it ?

How much money do you think can make you want to cut off your precious life at this your early stage ?

Please my brothers and sisters think deeply about this..

How much will those phools offer you that is more important than your precious life ?

It really baffle me so much that we youths that is expected to be the change we want to see around us was now the element of calamity!

Youths please wise up and be smart , what ever any terrorist group or any political will offer you is nothing but vanity ,

Like I say , for those that have ear!
Re: Youths Please Wise Up! by Ezedon(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
I believed this advice is for the brethren n not otherwise

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Hard, But It Is Harder When You Are Stupid / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Boss In Alleged Fraud Mess / NMA Refutes Report Of Suspended Strike, Says Strike Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.