Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (41752 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hello house,
I wish everyone of us a profitable enterprise week. smiley
Keep calm & startup!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:53am On Aug 19, 2014
It's a new day. Good morning house. Who else is starting something new? #entrepreneurship
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Let your stubbornness, aggressiveness, persistence, vision and skills ignite your passion to break grounds. Entrepreneurs!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:42am On Aug 20, 2014
Tip of the day

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello house,
How is your day going? Does anyone has interesting story to share? Let's hear your entrepreneurial stories smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hello house,
If anyone of us is going to be in Abeokuta tomorrow. Saturday, 23rd.Aug. Pls.let's sit for a pre-meet.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello. Who is around Oke-ilewo today? I'm cooling off, who wanna join for some drink? cheesy
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello house,

1. newacca
2. Jamalee
3. Bank450
4. Biggboy
5. genralph
6. Yewaman
7. Ola
8. Ntyce
9. Gazzy88
10. fjoksy
11. readone1
12. Scotcom
13. Walexwal
14. AdeCisco
15. Scampy
16. Estilo
17. Folak48
18. Deesquarediddy
19. Royalicon
20. Blessedmum
21. Holajide( not on nairaland )

I'm proud to inform the house that Holajide has offered us a space in the city centre ( Oke-ilewo ) where we can meet. It's a lovely space for social event and he was really excited when I gave him a nod that we welcome him to the group as long as he's aspiring or already an entrepreneur. smiley

I will logically drag him to Nairaland soon. cheesy

I was at Oke-ilewo to have a pre-meet with one of our member but he didn't show up, so I have to use the opportunity to get holajide on the train.

I wish everyone of us a wonderful weekend. Me dey enjoy my weekend ooo. cool

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Gazzy88(m): 6:45am On Aug 24, 2014
hiii friend...bill gates says:if u are born poor it's not your mistake but if u die poor it's ur mistake. newacca u doing a great job here. whatsapp will be effective for interaction.gbenga amos at ur service.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gazzy88: hiii friend...bill gates says:if u are born poor it's not your mistake but if u die poor it's ur mistake. newacca u doing a great job here. whatsapp will be effective for interaction.gbenga amos at ur service.
Gazzy88 thanks for the words of encouragement. Yes, I should be on whatsapp this week( God willing ). I already got a gadget to download d app on.
I'll pass the contact detail across to the house soon.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2014
Hello entrepreneurs,
Happy new week. I wish everyone of us a profitable enterprise week. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hello entrepreneurs,
Who has a story and experience to share? I'm coming up with some tips from life experience, which your college may never teach you. smiley
Stay connected!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hello house,
How is the day going? Well, it has been a busy day today unlike yesterday.
Yes, I met holarjide ( our new member who offered us space ) yesterday and he shared his dream and passion for food business. I shared some tips with him and he's also eager to support me in the food business if I also have any idea in that area.
He's really eager to know more about the group,hearing from other members aside me. He's also looking forward to our meet.

Update on the whatsapp group: the new smartphone I got for the app is locked, and I got to know when I wanted to subscribe to Naija network. I have to give it to software engr. who tld me to come back today and I'm parting with 6k sad

I should be able to lay my hands on the phone today and do the needful. I'll update you guys when things are fixed.
Have a profitable day smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Bank450(m): 12:00am On Aug 29, 2014
Wow.. Hello everybody,
Its been a whole, been busy working my ass off, educationally and financially. Shoutout to everybody. Newacca I see u.. Nice one keppt it going.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bank450: Wow.. Hello everybody,
Its been a whole, been busy working my ass off, educationally and financially. Shoutout to everybody. Newacca I see u.. Nice one keppt it going.
Welcome bro. smiley Have you started that business? how is it doing? smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2014
Hello house,
Happy weekend.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by biggboy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
@newacca welldone bro! God bless you real good. @House I miss you all. I have been extremely busy.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
biggboy: @newacca welldone bro! God bless you real good. @House I miss you all. I have been extremely busy.
Welcome back bro. Now we have a BBM group and I will post our whatsapp contact on Monday by God's grace.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Abbeybell: 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hallo house, nice concept hw can I b part of dis. Thanks
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2014
Abbeybell: Hallo house, nice concept hw can I b part of dis. Thanks
Welcome Abbeyball. We need to know about you sir smiley i.e what you do, what you have interest doing, if you are resident in the city or you are about coming, you area of business and any other skills you have.
Then you may drop your email or better still send a PM to me here in nairaland.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Happy new month.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month house! smiley
It's a new month and we've moved a little step further. Update will come later in the day.
I wish everyone of us a profitable enterprise week and month. smiley
Ciao!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by tonjeola(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2014
Wow! interesting thread, when newacca comment on one of my posts, inviting me, never know have been missing, like your effort in bring like-minded together.
am Tajudeen from Ijebu Ode, an affiliate marketer and mini importer. like to be part of the innovation.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2014
tonjeola: Wow! interesting thread, when newacca comment on one of my posts, inviting me, never know have been missing, like your effort in bring like-minded together.
am Tajudeen from Ijebu Ode, an affiliate marketer and mini importer. like to be part of the innovation.
Welcome Tonjeola smiley
Interestingly, I only commented on your thread to implore lads who are yet to lay their hands on Mafia manager to try and get one, not know you will follow here.
I'll reply to the PM you sent, then we can share our BBM group link and also whatsapp group link, depending on which one you subscribe to.
Then we shall update you with necessary info you should know about the group and meet.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
I just created a registration form for the group. smiley notification is coming into your emails in a short while cheesy
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by tonjeola(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
newacca:
Welcome Tonjeola smiley
Interestingly, I only commented on your thread to implore lads who are yet to lay their hands on Mafia manager to try and get one, not know you will follow here.
I'll reply to the PM you sent, then we can share our BBM group link and also whatsapp group link, depending on which one you subscribe to.
Then we shall update you with necessary info you should know about the group and meet.
thanks
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:49am On Sep 03, 2014
tonjeola:
thanks
You're welcome.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2014
Hello house,

1. newacca
2. Jamalee
3. Bank450
4. Biggboy
5. genralph
6. Yewaman
7. Ola
8. Ntyce
9. Gazzy88
10. fjoksy
11. readone1
12. Scotcom
13. Walexwal
14. AdeCisco
15. Scampy
16. Estilo
17. Folak48
18. Deesquarediddy
19. Royalicon
20. Blessedmum
21. Holajide( not on nairaland )

Please check your email. You have two new messages from this group.

1. Our pre-registration e-form

2. Our group contact ( Particularly the whatsapp contact) at last grin

Please fill out the e-form sent to you as soon as possible, so as to receive the update on our upcoming meets and events as they unfold.

Please confirm if you have received the form.
Thanks.
I wish everyone of us a profitable enterprise day.
Ciao! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by ymdo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
PING!!! Hello everyone. My name is Yinusa and I'm also an aspiring entrepreneur. I'm still schooling but there is this business(plantain farming) that's been on my mind for over two years now. I think I will need this forum for the moral support and encouragement because I easily loose concentration especially when things aren't going according to plan. Add me up on the group. Thanks
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
ymdo: PING!!! Hello everyone. My name is Yinusa and I'm also an aspiring entrepreneur. I'm still schooling but there is this business(plantain farming) that's been on my mind for over two years now. I think I will need this forum for the moral support and encouragement because I easily loose concentration especially when things aren't going according to plan. Add me up on the group. Thanks
Welcome ymdo. I like your ability to see the future, as Agric is the next big thing that's gonna happen in Africa as forecasted by economy stake holders.
Having said that, do you reside or have business in Abeokuta or its environ? Though this group is open to all entrepreneurs, but our main concentration at this level is starting from our community, and then growing beyond the state and country. So, we want to start from our small community first.

All the same, we can share ideas and tips online here.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by spiralwedge(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
op, Good One. I am in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Facts About Dud Cheque / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise / How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.