Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million (34322 Views)

RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos) / CBN To Raise N100.8b In T-bills / Okorocha, Others To Raise N100 Million For Igbo Boko Haram Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by NwaNimo1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Obiano better embark on an awareness campaign before launch:

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
^^^^Most of those surveillance drones are usually stealth. You hardly know that they are spying you until you are caught.. grin grin
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by portix: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
smiley

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by eledacedar(f): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: Anambra is not Osun State cool

I don't understand what you mean by comparing Anambra to Osun state.
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
eledacedar:

I don't understand what you mean by comparing Anambra to Osun state.
From your comment. Anambra is not POOR angry

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: you are a bloody illiterate, how much does it take to set-up a surveillance system and a parrot AR drone, fvcking illiterate.

Keep deluding yourself. So a child's toy of Parrot AR 2.0 is the Hi-Tech in Anambra. Save that for those who don't know you are referring to children's toys.

1000 Hi Tech Drones
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Egoat can you see the surveillance drone being lifted into the sky? grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
egift:
Toy Drone

VS

Military Drone

Which of them is Obiano testing in his backyard?

Lies Everywhere. What Drone is he testing at the Governor's lodge? Is it the Toy-drone or Stealth Drone. Chino I hope apart from the picanto, your are well oiled for the inflammable lies that is rolling off your sleeve.

And from the 2 options above, which one has the mumu governor from your useless state tested? ODE!!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
lawanson44: And from the 2 options above, which one has the mumu governor from your useless state tested? ODE!!

The Toy as we all expected grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1582981_drone_1_jpegf6bb4f2f8e53a1cd325cceb3a055db0e
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: ^^^^Most of those surveillance drones are usually stealth. You hardly know that they are spying you until you are caught.. grin grin

This is what I told you earlier and you were beating about the bush - The governor bought a toy. Oya show us the bold text above text - Stealth on a Toy grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1582986_drone_4_jpeg7fe386faf9e293bc9fa4dc4d1219b80c
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Egoat you are sounding so frustrated!lol
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
My friend you are an illiterate. Go and google this drone on the internet and confirm the price and let me know if a drone that goes for such amount is a toy!

[s]
egift:
This is what I told you earlier and you were beating about the bush - The governor bought a toy. Oya show us the bold text above text - Stealth on a Toy grin grin grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Which one is the stupid military drone vs "toy drone" nonsense? You can't employ an armed military drone in civil operations - not even in America. Else, they'll be using it to wipe out drug dealers, violent gangs etc. That would be illegal cos any lethal action would be extra-judicial killing. They're only employed in war zones to wipe out targets. What stewpid haters are calling "toy" drones is what you use in surveillance to assist security operatives. It's not supposed to directly take out threats.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
The guy is not only a stup1d hater but an illiterate. He has exposed how empty and unexposed he is. He is equally just making comments because mtn dashed him some megabytes and he is been rushing to be able to beat the deadline! cheesy

Obi1kenobi: Which one is the stupid military drone vs "toy drone" nonsense? You can't employ an armed military drone in civil operations - not even in America. Else, they'll be using it to wipe out drug dealers, violent gangs etc. That would be illegal cos any lethal action would be extra-judicial killing. They're only employed in war zones to wipe out targets. What stewpid haters are calling "toy" drones is what you use in surveillance to assist security operatives. It's not supposed to directly take out threats.
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: My friend you are an illiterate. Go and google this drone on the internet and confirm the price and let me know if a drone that goes for such amount is a toy!

Curse your life all you want, I have been vindicated, I have been right all the while. Obiano bought children toys and siphoned N100,000,000. That is the fact.

And you are a liar when you said the Toys are already pursuing Armed robbers with shot-gun all over Anambra State grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Obi1kenobi: Which one is the stupid military drone vs "toy drone" nonsense? You can't employ an armed military drone in civil operations - not even in America. Else, they'll be using it to wipe out drug dealers, violent gangs etc. That would be illegal cos any lethal action would be extra-judicial killing. They're only employed in war zones to wipe out targets. What stewpid haters are calling "toy" drones is what you use in surveillance to assist security operatives. It's not supposed to directly take out threats.

I stated from the onset that the governor bought some toys and the liar-in-thug said it was a "stealth", now guess who was right?

chinolization: ^^^^Most of those surveillance drones are usually stealth. You hardly know that they are spying you until you are caught.. grin grin
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
I did not curse but you are an illiterate for real. Where did you read that he used 100m to buy drones if not that you manufactured it? You need to get a life and get a job if not this hate will not only kill you but it will affect your family. The worst is that you are not even receiving a dime from the so called Islamic APC you are fighting for with all your blood.. grin

Poverty is your problem.. cheesy

egift:

Curse your life all you want, I have been vindicated, I have been right all the while. Obiano bought children toys and siphoned N100,000,000. That is the fact.

And you are a liar when you said the Toys are already pursuing Armed robbers with shot-gun all over Anambra State grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
How did you come about toy in all these? Do you sell drones? How much do you think they sell these surveillance drones? Internet should have educated you more..

egift:

I stated from the onset that the governor bought some toys and the liar-in-thug said it was a "stealth", now guess who was right?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
For everyone that care to know, the images and video recorded by these toys are aboard the toy. So even if it sees you, if you pick up the drone, there is no evidence to find you.

Chino tell the Governor to stop insulting himself with toys and go and get the real thing that can hang hundreds of feet above the ground and record and transmit for hours.

By the way, there is no Control Centre for these toys grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 12:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Your ignorance is legendary! cheesy

You are not making good use of the free internet you have. Browse it and be exposed egoat.. grin

Almost every poster has educated you but you have refused to be teachable..

egift: For everyone that care to know, the images and video recorded by these toys are aboard the toy. So even if it sees you, if you pick up the drone, there is no evidence to find you.

Chino tell the Governor to stop insulting himself with toys and go and get the real thing that can hang hundreds of feet above the ground and record and transmit for hours.

By the way, there is no Control Centre for these toys grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 12:01am On Jul 29, 2014
chinolization: How did you come about toy in all these? Do you sell drones? How much do you think they sell these surveillance drones? Internet should have educated you more..

If I tell you half of my skill sets, your skin will crawl. So lets keep having fun. The idea is good, my only disagreement is that this toys will not pull it off. I will not be surprise if many Governors join the trend, just to blend grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 12:04am On Jul 29, 2014
chinolization: Your ignorance is legendary! cheesy

You are not making good use of the free internet you have. Browse it and be exposed egoat.. grin

Now that you have lost the discussion, am now on Free Internet. How pathetic of you. Perhaps I was wrong expecting decency from you.
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2014
Do you know that the same thing you call toy has recorded its first result by tracking and helping in the rounding up of kidnappers somewhere in Orlu? It tracked the kidnapped with coordinates and located their hide out in orlu. Go to the 0page and read it up.

egift:

If I tell you half of my skill sets, your skin will crawl. So lets keep having fun. The idea is good, my only disagreement is that this toys will not pull it off. I will not be surprise if many Governors join the trend, just to blend grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 12:06am On Jul 29, 2014
Your mind was skewed from the beginning since this feat was not first achieved by any of the Islamic APC govs..

egift:

Now that you have lost the discussion, am now on Free Internet. How pathetic of you. Perhaps I was wrong expecting decency from you.
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2014
Impressive. So 9ja get this kind drones and we dey won use US and UK tech?? Hmm, addiction 2 imported goods. undecided

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 12:20am On Jul 29, 2014
chinolization: Your mind was skewed from the beginning since this feat was not first achieved by any of the Islamic APC govs..

I made a statement of fact. That these are Toy Drones (with camera, remote control and memory card). That it was not any category of Military or Law-Enforcement graded Drone. Instead of accepting, you went about insulting yourself and name-calling.

Now I have been vindicated, it is a toy after all. It has a lot of limitation, fully charged it can't even stay up for 1hr. You can get 2km radius with the nation of radio remote the man is holding. Even at that you will loose control.

As I have maintained, it is a good idea, but these toys are just money flushed down the drain. They are better off using it for Arial Photos of Project Sites.

But to say they use it to pursue Armed Robbers - say that for Night Of A 1000 Laughter grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 12:25am On Jul 29, 2014
You need to go back to school to complete elementary four. How can you use military drone type in a civil society? Are you saying that any drone that is not armed is a toy?

This is a surveillance drone; it is only meant for intelligence gathering and not for military actions. When the intelligence are gathered the security operatives will not use it to work..

This is why people fail common exam. You need to read up the passage before making comments..

egift:

I made a statement of fact. That these are Toy Drones (with camera, remote control and memory card). That it was not any category of Military or Law-Enforcement graded Drone. Instead of accepting, you went about insulting yourself and name-calling.

Now I have been vindicated, it is a toy after all. It has a lot of limitation, fully charged it can't even stay up for 1hr. You can get 2km radius with the nation of radio remote the man is holding. Even at that you will loose control.

As I have maintained, it is a good idea, but these toys are just money flushed down the drain. They are better off using it for Arial Photos of Project Sites.

But to say they use it to pursue Armed Robbers - say that for Night Of A 1000 Laughter grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chillykelly86(m): 1:08am On Jul 29, 2014
Kudos to Gov Obiano.

FG should take a cue from them. These things aren't so hard these days anymore ...

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 1:32am On Jul 29, 2014
chinolization: You need to go back to school to complete elementary four. How can you use military drone type in a civil society? Are you saying that any drone that is not armed is a toy?

This is a surveillance drone; it is only meant for intelligence gathering and not for military actions. When the intelligence are gathered the security operatives will not use it to work..

This is why people fail common exam. You need to read up the passage before making comments..

You still have time educating the senile.
Rapu ya; o bu onye akwukwo abani grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by kel4soft: 1:38am On Jul 29, 2014
BrokenTV: This is how a governor works, being proactive, not some bunch of others blaming Mr president for the security of their state without them doing nothing.

The President is a hypocrite. He stopped Rivers high tech surveillance jet that will manned by Naval to monitor kidnappers and oil thieves in our creeks because Amaechi is in opposition. What you are celebrating here is nothing new. If Obiano cross over to the Opposition, you will see how he wont have a say in security. Security operatives will take orders from ministers instead from him.

Finally, Insecurity looks political.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by adconline(m): 5:58am On Jul 29, 2014
Another conduit to siphon money...
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by customized07: 6:58am On Jul 29, 2014
egift:

Keep deluding yourself. So a child's toy of Parrot AR 2.0 is the Hi-Tech in Anambra. Save that for those who don't know you are referring to children's toys.

1000 Hi Tech Drones

poverty and illiteracy has eaten deep into your brain. You think a surveillance system is gonna cost you your whole fortune, I need to school you, your ignorance is smelling all over this thread. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Don’t Touch Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu Warns FG / Makarfi , Okowa And Oyovbaire Visit Ibrahim Babangida's Mansion - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.