Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million (34029 Views)

RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos) / CBN To Raise N100.8b In T-bills / Okorocha, Others To Raise N100 Million For Igbo Boko Haram Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
rozayx5: Nice one, anambra haters can enter bush undecided
Abi ooo

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nice one frm him:8-)..... Chukwugozikwa ya oooo... Let dem flush out those bad eggs, dey hv over stayed dere welcom dere..... IT "grin Light of d Nation" no longer "Home 4 All"smileycheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by customized07: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
nnekamezor: Nice one frm him:8-)..... Chukwugozikwa ya oooo... Let dem flush out those bad eggs, dey hv over stayed dere welcom dere..... IT "grin Light of d Nation" no longer "Home 4 All"smileycheesy
lagos is the home for all grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: lagos is the home for all grin grin grin
LOL....na u know ooo
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by cbrass(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
egift:

1. My brother if you want us to discourse Drone Technologies and related technologies, I will be glad to create a topic for us to have a filled day.
2. The question on this thread is did Obiano of Anambra State buy 1000 Drones as claimed by Chino?
3. Apart from TOY Drones (quadricopter) like the AR.Drone 2.0, what type of Drone did Mr Obiano spend N100,000,000 on?

But if all you want is name-calling, then go on.

FYI, to setup any Surveillance Drone with capability to stay in the Sky for even 2hrs, with Live Multimedia feed, communication, GPRS, Control Centre, etc - N100m will not even install one. And if we are told that their are 1000, then it will not be noting but a Toy. There are even $50 ones on Aliexpress.

#Am interested in the Facts not sensational Propaganda from the Coven.

Bro, I wonder too...100,000,000naiara for a Drone? They better go to alibaba.com they may find a $40 drone there grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Even Afam has for once endorsed my comment! Well..ka mu jili uju kwelu.. cheesy

Afam4eva:
For once i agree with you. Based on the steps and actions that Obiano has been taking, it's obvious he has a mission to make Anambra better.
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Yeske2(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Haters should continue shedding tears, that Onitsha residents can now move around upper Iweka and headbridge even after midnite is no small feat. Soldiers and policemen at every strategic point around the city, we've never had it this good. Night life returning to this place, I love my city.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by realkendy(f): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
egift:
1. My brother if you want us to discourse Drone Technologies and related technologies, I will be glad to create a topic for us to have a filled day.
2. The question on this thread is did Obiano of Anambra State buy 1000 Drones as claimed by Chino?
3. Apart from TOY Drones (quadricopter) like the AR.Drone 2.0, what type of Drone did
3. Apart from TOY Drones (quadricopter) like the AR.Drone 2.0, what type of Drone did Mr Obiano spend N100,000,000 on?
FYI, to setup any Surveillance Drone with capability to stay in the Sky for even 2hrs, with Live Multimedia feed, communication, GPRS, Control Centre, etc - N100m will not even install one. And if we are told that their are 1000, then it will not be noting but a Toy. There are even $50 ones on Aliexpress.
egift:
egift:
where did you get this 1 billion from?the post simply stated that some Abuja- anambra men contributed 100 million to support the governor on security,it didn't mention how much was spent on drones.pls stop the propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
realkendy: where did you get this 1 billion from? the post simply stated that some Abuja- anambra men contributed 100 million to support the governor on security,it didn't mention how much was spent on drones.pls stop the propaganda

Where did you see N1billion from? In case you are learning how to count, let me explain the figure in number 3. grin

One Hundred = 100
One Hundred thousand = 100,000
One Hundred Million = 100,000,000 This is what I wrote, as you rightly quoted.
One Hundred Billion = 100,000,000,000
One Hundred Trillion = 100,000,000,000,000

You can thank me later for capitulating you into the Roman Numeric Juxtapositions grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
My brother leave that clown, anybody that is affected by the Islamic APC is never the same again. They all wish evil for Nigeria and no wonder they can never win any election in Nigeria let alone SE. All the arms and finances of boko haram comes from the Islamic APC and still yet they want to rule Nigeria..

realkendy: where did you get this 1 billion from?the post simply stated that some Abuja- anambra men contributed 100 million to support the governor on security,it didn't mention how much was spent on drones.pls stop the propaganda
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
egift:

Where did you see N1billion from? In case you are learning how to count, let me explain the figure in number 3. grin

One Hundred = 100
One Hundred thousand = 100,000
One Hundred Million = 100,000,000 This is what I wrote, as you rightly quoted.
One Hundred Billion = 100,000,000,000
One Hundred Trillion = 100,000,000,000,000

You can thank me later for capitulating you into the Roman Numeric Juxtapositions grin grin grin
All those figures you pull out from your "babariga" are they Roman or Arabic numerals

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: My brother leave that clown, anybody that is affected by the Islamic APC is never the same again. They all wish evil for Nigeria and no wonder they can never win any election in Nigeria let alone SE. All the arms and finances of boko haram comes from the Islamic APC and still yet they want to rule Nigeria..

N100 million cannot install One complete facility of a Surveillance Drone. Let alone the 1000 Drone you are claiming here. Your lies have been busted. Find a better lie.

As a matter of fact, the toys you posted earlier, the operator will have to stand a few metres away. Tomorrow you will be here to litre Nairaland of how Obino arresting Armed Robbers at Drone-Point grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Emeca: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
egift:

1. pls do a create a topic....i like to discuss drones.

2. Am not sure abt 1000 drones...even some toys are hard to maintain...if am lying ask d Israelis abt d drones sold to d Nigerian AirForce

3. Ur knowledge abt drone is surprisingly limited. U need to read up more. There's an Israeli miniature surveillance drone d Sky Rider dat weighs just 7kg can fly up to an altitude of 40km and is launched by hand. If u read Jerusalem Post (Jpost.com) sometime...u will see d drone in action against Hamas militants. because of its small size its hard to detect, etc. The A.R drone u mentioned is basically a toy dat costs abt $300. U shuld know toys get levels too.

Thats just for Israel and am quite sure d Chinese have their own versions which can be mass produced and made cheap.

FYI...to get surveillance drones like d Sky Rider up and running with all d frills and thrills u listed, 100 million will surely do for MORE dan one.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
You are loosing it mate.. grin grin

Anambra has at least 1000 drones- Obiano

egift:

N100 million cannot install One complete facility of a Surveillance Drone. Let alone the 1000 Drone you are claiming here. Your lies have been busted. Find a better lie.

As a matter of fact, the toys you posted earlier, the operator will have to stand a few metres away. Tomorrow you will be here to litre Nairaland of how Obino arresting Armed Robbers at Drone-Point grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: You are loosing it mate.. grin grin

Anambra has at least 1000 drones- Obiano

Who gives a shyte about the opinion of a millipede spreading lies. 1000 Toys in Anambra tongue
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
You don't need to teach the illiterate. Some people are unteachable.. grin grin

I still don't know why the fact that Anambra has surveillance drones is causing the daft sleepless day and hunger-strike!

Emeca:

1. pls do a create a topic....i like to discuss drones.

2. Am not sure abt 1000 drones...even some toys are hard to maintain...if am lying ask d Israelis abt d drones sold to d Nigerian AirForce

3. Ur knowledge abt drone is surprisingly limited. U need to read up more. There's an Israeli miniature surveillance drone d Sky Rider dat weighs just 7kg can fly up to an altitude of 40km and is launched by hand. If u read Jerusalem Post (Jpost.com) sometime...u will see d drone in action against Hamas militants. because of its small size its hard to detect, etc. The A.R drone u mentioned is basically a toy dat costs abt $300.

Thats just for Israel and am quite sure d Chinese have their own versions which can be mass produced and made cheap.

FYI...to get surveillance drones like d Sky Rider up and running with all d frills and thrills u listed, 100 million will surely do for MORE dan one.

Thanks
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
I want to see you die faster..lol

Anambra has 1000 drones- Obiano

[s]
egift:
Who gives a shyte about the opinion of a millipede spreading lies. 1000 Toys in Anambra tongue
[/s]
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: [s]I want to see you die faster..lol

Anambra has 1000 drones- Obiano[/s]

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, [size=18pt]and all liars,[/size] shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by sweetsugar01: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
All na was are there functional drones in Nigeria?
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by sweetsugar01: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
All na wash are there functional drones in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
1000 Drones From Aliexpress in Anambra - Obiano

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
This verse would have been suitable for APC leader Buhari who has been killing Northerners with his Boko Haram..lol

egift:
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, [size=18pt]and all liars,[/size] shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Emenandez4lyf(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Good work, Gov.Obiano. U are truly a rare hardworking governor. Go On, my #Man #We are at ur back

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2014

Egift lemme know when the doctors declare you dead so I can stop.. grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by antartica(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
I wonder why i took them so long to start thinking.If you are going to win the war,you gonna have to strategize.
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Ochiz(f): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
For real? I'm happy about it (if true) and urge every eastern state to borrow a peg or two from this governor.....Gov'nor Obiora,I'm watching you,shay.
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
1000 Drones From Aliexpress in Anambra - Obiano

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yes oo.. grin grin

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ochiz: For real? I'm happy about it (if true) and urge every eastern state to borrow a peg or two from this governor.....Gov'nor Obiora,I'm watching you,shay.

Bros, it is just a propaganda. There is no single Drone, let alone 1000 being brandished here. Just Lies from the Pit of Hell.

Note it will be good to bring in such development. But what we have read here further proved that it is a hack job from the Ministry of Propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Bitterness kills..

[s]
egift:

Bros, it is just a propaganda. There is no single Drone, let alone 1000 being brandished here. Just Lies from the Pit of Hell.

Note it will be good to bring in such development. But what we have read here further proved that it is a hack job from the Ministry of Propaganda.
[/s]

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: Anambra has 1000 drones- Obiano

Egift lemme know when the doctors declare you dead so I can stop.. grin

I don't wish people evil. My mind is not demonic like yours. If I have issue with people, I walk over a render a deserved Slap. Anambra has no Drone. Stop propagating lies.
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
Do you need pain reliever? grin

Deal with it.. grin grin

[s]
egift:

I don't wish people evil. My mind is not demonic like yours. If I have issue with people, I walk over a render a deserved Slap. Anambra has no Drone. Stop propagating lies.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari, Others Have 101 Presidential Aides; Buhari 24, Osinbajo 52 (Full List) / Buhari Rejecting Election Postponement In 2015 (Video) / Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.