Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls (3206 Views)

I Want To Marry This Gal... / Itz D Luk Alike Season Ooo Help Me Judge.. / What Does This Gal Want Me To Say When She Says... ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by starpon1: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Hi!
Am dating a girl dat i love so much, though not long enough that we ve been in the relationship just about 2 months, but the problem i have with her is that she is nt use to calln,flash or textn me on phone unless i call her i have ask her concerning this issue her ans was that she dont have credit although i have bleeped her like 2 tyms bt wen making luv wit her she never romance me and have never remove her bra 4 me 2 touch her bossom. I dnt know if is because i told her she is d only gal i have now and truely she is cos i dnt double date niether do i cheat on her, last week sunday we sheduled on a date but she faild it which nearly cost me my life cos she did nt pick her cals until about 10pm. wat do u think guys? Cos am getting tired of her attitud.
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2014
the girl is nt feeling u enough...

1 Like

Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by thegoodone2(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2014
she expose more than u. not the type u can marry.
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by coolzeal(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2014
starpon1: Hi!
Am dating a girl dat i love so much, though not long enough that we ve been in the relationship just about 2 months, but the problem i have with her is that she is nt use to calln,flash or textn me on phone unless i call her i have ask her concerning this issue her ans was that she dont have credit although i have bleeped her like 2 tyms bt wen making luv wit her she never romance me and have never remove her bra 4 me 2 touch her bossom. I dnt know if is because i told her she is d only gal i have now and truely she is cos i dnt double date niether do i cheat on her, last week sunday we sheduled on a date but she faild it which nearly cost me my life cos she did nt pick her cals until about 10pm. wat do u think guys? Cos am getting tired of her attitud.
she's playing you or perhaps she's a minor with no relationship experience. You don bleep her twice or maybe you know dey fire wella.
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by mstik(f): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2014
It was horrible trying to read your post. Pls punctuate and correct all error then I might know what your problem is

3 Likes

Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by starpon1: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2014
coolzeal: she's playing you or perhaps she's a minor with no relationship experience. You don bleep her twice or maybe you know dey fire wella.
My guy dat is wat i tut as wel and as for d bleeping tins i be mechine gun for dat side
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by Ezedon(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2014
Do not put all ur eggs in one basket

1 Like

Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by ITbomb(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: It was horrible trying to read your post. Pls punctuate and correct all error then I might know what your problem is
Kids will always have problems in that
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by mstik(f): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2014
is OP a kid?
ITbomb:
Kids will always have problems in that
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by ITbomb(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: is OP a kid?
Erm, sorry for quoting you, I didn't read your signature.
Have a nice day
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by mstik(f): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2014
ha lol. it works!
ITbomb:
Erm, sorry for quoting you, I didn't read your signature.
Have a nice day
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by coolzeal(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: It was horrible trying to read your post. Pls punctuate and correct all error then I might know what your problem is
English is not his first language besides, not everyone had the opportunity to attend superior schools. Am sure you understand what he's saying.

4 Likes

Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by mstik(f): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2014
It was pretty difficult to and I couldn't get through the story sad I didn't mean to sound....insulting though
coolzeal: English is not his first language besides, not everyone had the opportunity to attend superior schools. Am sure you understand what he's saying.
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: ha lol. it works!
Hi smiley
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by mstik(f): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2014
hey cheesy
BoboYekini: Hi smiley
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: hey cheesy
Come close smiley
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by starpon1: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2014
temigracie: the girl is nt feeling u enough...
i didn't get u, can u elaborate or expactiate a bit plsssss!!
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by mstik(f): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2014
why
BoboYekini: Come close smiley
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: why
I want you wink
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by mstik(f): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2014
haha. for wat? for juju? u cant get me cool
BoboYekini: I want you wink
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by vizkiz: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2014
BoboYekini: I want you wink

mstik: haha. for wat? for juju? u cant get me cool

Isn't it too early for all these?? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2014
starpon1:
My guy dat is wat i tut as wel and as for d bleeping tins i be mechine gun for dat side
Chai!
This life don spoil.
So... You want over 1.5million Nairalanders to tell you that your girl is a novice!
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by Toktee(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2014
some of you are so pathetic,why don't you keep quiet since you do nt have anything meaningfull to say,must you look for an avenue to show up,must you let everyone know how good you are?
For your information,english language happened to be a forign language,a white man cannot use ur local dielet for anything,pls go get a life.
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by mstik(f): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2014
I'm not even gonna explain myself to you. like you had fun reading that post. and why don't you mind your own damn business instead of quoting me and ranting like a retarrd?
Toktee: some of you are so pathetic,why don't you keep quiet since you do nt have anything meaningfull to say,must you look for an avenue to show up,must you let everyone know how good you are?
For your information,english language happened to be a forign language,a white man cannot use ur local dielet for anything,pls go get a life.
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2014
starpon1: Hi!
you better start having plan B cos I forsee a lot of headaches.

Once it starts like that, it never stops.

How I hate rigid girls angry
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2014
look at pot calling kettle black...
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2014
starpon1:
smh... Its your type that think jam jam jam will make a lady enjoy sex. This is what p00rn has reduce you to. And what make you feel that she enjoyed it?

Mr Man, better learn how to engage a woman and stop frustraing them in bed angry
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by starpon1: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2014
2sExy1: smh... Its your type that think jam jam jam will make a lady enjoy sex. This is what p00rn has reduce you to. And what make you feel that she enjoyed it?

Mr Man, better learn how to engage a woman and stop frustraing them in bed angry
pls can enlighten me a little or refer me on were to read about it?
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by Toktee(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: I'm not even gonna explain myself to you. like you had fun reading that post. and why don't you mind your own damn business instead of quoting me and ranting like a retarrd?
I cannot engage you in an urgly argument cos most of you girls on nairaland lack morality because of the dirty lives you live or living,your atitudes online is only the manisfestation of who you are,and remember character is like a pregnancy,you cannot hide.
Happy sallah.
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by Dygeasy(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2014
I see that relationship going nowhere.
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by Sunkyphil(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
wanna ask u how much do u give her after each round of sex mayb u shld increase d amount mayb she will romance u and show u her b.r.e.a.s.t grin
Re: This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
OP sorry oo but I'm trying to get somfin here- cos she didn't call u till 10pm it nearly cost u ur life. Pls explain cos I no understand dat part. ( Nofin wey we no go hear for nland)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Get A Nairaland Girl To Be Interested In You? / I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) / Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.