Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) (3696 Views)

Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In / Wikileak: Why Omisore Should Never Become Governor Of Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by bcomputer101: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2014
I saw this picture and i laugh out loud...

Why is this GOAT so wicked?

Has Omisore offended the goat?

Dear Nairalanders, what is your caption about this picture?

10 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by thegoodone2(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2014
picture of the Day.
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by seanet02: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2014
Omikomi is going nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by mstik(f): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2014
The poor goat is only hungry undecided

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by orlaryhincah(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2014
Hmmn Eran Iya Oshogbo lol

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by bcomputer101: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2014
Show your support with likes!

OMISORE

17 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by bcomputer101: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2014

AREGBESOLA

57 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by Mynd44: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2014
Did you people take permission from that hungry goat(or the owner) before using this picture for your political profitting silliness?

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by Descartes: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2014
Propagandists justifying their pay cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2014
Let us wait and see
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by mstik(f): 7:56am On Jul 28, 2014
To put a poor, innocent, hungry goat in the middle of their foolishness. smh
Mynd44: Did you people take permission from that hungry goat(or the owner) before using this picture for your political profitting silliness?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by stebell(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2014
That was hw Fayose "pishure" was shown being torn by a goat and wat later happened. They say τ̲̅ђe rest is history.

Come August, some of yu will cry as usual. Then i'll open a thread for yu ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ cry out your souls.

APC rest in pieces. cry

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by shinawaju(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2014
But the goats prefer the babalawo to omisore abi, August 9 is here already. Unna go think say na play. Omi lo ma gbe aregbe lo losun.
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: The poor goat is only hungry undecided
Shey na poster it go chop?
Last Bullet
This is a political goat!
I suspect that it's a human beans that turned to that goat.
Possibly Iya Osogbo or Ogbeni

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by pendusky(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2014
where is the pics? I even on my touch light on my Nokia touch but nothing showing.

but even as I no see the pishure I believed its funny grin
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2014
Stop all this, it ain't gonna have any effect on the election, I want to believe 90% of Osun electorate don't even know nairaland and 90% of those fighting on nairaland won't vote. WE will tell you our mind come August 9, no online activity can affect our decision, just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by jakiedudu(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2014
FYI Goats eat papers. Its what they do. supporters of APC trying hard to score cheap goaty point. grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by jakiedudu(m): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: The poor goat is only hungry undecided
The goats got hungry because Aregbesola failed to provide hay for them. That was how they were starved in Ekiti State. PDP will soon turn things around for the better.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2014
See the break break house we'r the goat is tearing the paper frrom lOoks like salamu tundes residence am sure its covered with rusted roof #poverty is real

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by stebell(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2014
Guys do yu remember hw τ̲̅ђe Octopus they say was predicting winners of matches.

They will put its food and τ̲̅ђe flags of country ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ meet.
Now, say Naija n France are ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ face off in a match, if τ̲̅ђe animal goes ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ box wit τ̲̅ђe flag of France, it means France will win.

So, jus likened this goat ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ τ̲̅ђe Octopus, cos i see Omisore winning come August 9.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by stebell(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2014
ANAMBRA11: See the break break house we'r the goat is tearing the paper frrom lOoks like salamu tundes residence am sure its covered with rusted roof #poverty is real

Eggheaders=Tunde Salami τ̲̅ђe APC online Tiger.
Where is he wit his Abubakar shirt. grin tongue
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by danot1030: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2014
shinawaju: But the goats prefer the babalawo to omisore abi, August 9 is here already. Unna go think say na play. Omi lo ma gbe aregbe lo losun.

d babalawo is only practising his believe of which he has right to do. But btw; who remove d Late Chief Bola Ige cap in the public the babalawo or Omisore? It was Omisore, who murdered d chief few days later, d babalawo or omisore? It was omisore. Who among d to is adjudged a thug and a criminal btw d two? Is omisore? Who is cursed among d two? Is omisore. And who will d people prefer between the two? The BABALAWO.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by danot1030: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2014
pendusky: where is the pics? I even on my touch light on my Nokia touch but nothing showing.

but even as I no see the pishure I believed its funny grin
that is glaucoma o, at dis age too bad.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by Descartes: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Last Bullet
Gbam !! Ogbeni can't be trusted cool
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by pendusky(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2014
danot1030: that is glaucoma o, at dis age too bad.

is yours Hypermetropia?
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by Toktee(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2014
Is this not the iyiola omisere abi wetin them the call him again,that killed bola ige and got rewarded with a senate seat by obj?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by In2systemsTech(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2014
Shows that the Omisore's government will feed both human beings and animals... Nice one....
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by suwailad(f): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2014
In2systemsTech: Shows that the Omisore's government will feed both human beings and animals
with his flesh

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by Krasid(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2014
The goat must be really hungry. grin
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Last Bullet
na APC goat be that.
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by 0rlando0woh: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Even goats are starving in Osun state.
SMH

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by li2pac1717: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
stebell: That was hw Fayose "pishure" was shown being torn by a goat and wat later happened. They say τ̲̅ђe rest is history.

Come August, some of yu will cry as usual. Then i'll open a thread for yu ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ cry out your souls.

APC rest in pieces. cry
to be sincere that goat is wiser than you. You are a daft. You stay in portharcout and you are busy-body in osun state here. You no nothing about how aregbesola change osun state. Omisore is nothing but a thief. I am not a supporter of either pdp or acn. But I am really impress for what aregbesola did in osun. No osun state politician as really helped us like this in osun. It is time we have to start voting for personality and not political party. Your have to wise up dude if you have brain to think. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate / Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. / Hilarous(funny)pictures Of Buhari And Jonathan Add You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.