Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) (3733 Views)

Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In / Wikileak: Why Omisore Should Never Become Governor Of Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by PhockPhockMan: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mynd44: Did you people take permission from that hungry goat(or the owner) before using this picture for your political profitting silliness?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by tempest01(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
PHOTOSHOP
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Even The Goats In Osun Doesn't Want Omisore... (PHOTO) by stebell(m): 3:29am On Jul 29, 2014
li2pac1717: to be sincere that goat is wiser than you. You are a daft. You stay in portharcout and you are busy-body in osun state here. You no nothing about how aregbesola change osun state. Omisore is nothing but a thief. I am not a supporter of either pdp or acn. But I am really impress for what aregbesola did in osun. No osun state politician as really helped us like this in osun. It is time we have to start voting for personality and not political party. Your have to wise up dude if you have brain to think. God bless Nigeria.

I guess yu are τ̲̅ђe goat. Invariabily yu are telling me that Fayemi didn't do anytin in Ekiti.
Yu are rite about one tin. I stay in Ph but i tell yu that it was where i was and said Fayose will win.

Yu are a maggot and also a supporter of APC.
Take it truth does hurt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jolted By Massive Turnout At Port Harcourt Rally, Jonathan Threatens Amaechi / Nairalanders Abroad: Please Educate Your People On The Need To Vote Out GEJ / Iran Makes This Declaration To Saudi Arabia:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.