Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi (1019 Views)

Osun 2018: Frustration Sets In For Omisore, Set To Dump PDP / I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce / Exclusive Photos From Pres. Jonathan Campaigns For Omisore In Oshgbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2014
It is only a self-seeking and bastard indigene of
Modakeke who will vote for Senator Iyiola Omisore in the incoming governorship election as the
community has never in any way benefited anything from his romance with government and governance.

Instead of adding to the fortune of the community,
his numerous activities are antithetical to the
progress of the community.

It is on record that Iyiola played a prominent role in
the various attempts by Ife people to run over
Modakeke community during which many people
were killed; hundreds maimed with multi-million
naira property destroyed. That was when Iyiola was
the deputy governor. Iyiola cannot say he does no
know that thousands of Modakeke farmers had their
farmlands seized by the Ife people who are now
smiling to the banks through illegally living on the
cash crops of the deposed Modakeke farmers like
cocoa, kolanut etc while countless of the affected
farmers have died prematurely out of frustration.

What has Iyiola done to redress the anomaly as a
deputy governor and as a senator for eight years?
What physical development did he bring to
Modakeke since his engagement as a public officer?
How many unemployed graduate youths of
Modakeke indigene Iyiola used his connection to
employ? Has he ever brought a job slot from Abuja or Osogbo for any of the jobless Modakeke youths? How many of Omisore’s domestic staff are indigenes of Modakeke since he has an opportunity to occupy public offices? How many Modakeke sons and daughters has he helped to secure contract when he was a deputy governor and senator for 8 years?

What effort has Omisore made to ensure that the three wards making up Modakeke since over 40 years ago become, at least, a full-fledged local government council?

This is necessary as it it on record that former
Oranmiyan Local Government council which was only five wards when Modakeke was three wards has now been promoted to Ife-Central and East Local Government council areas. What has been the effort to restore the authentic headquarters of Ife-East Local Government Council Area, which has been operating illegally at Oke-Ogbo area of Ile-Ife for many decades? Operation of Oke-Ogbo as the
headquarters of Ife-East Local government is a
perpetual fraud as correspondence from the
Presidency are still being sent to Modakeke as the
original headquarters of the Ife-East Local
Government.

The list of why Omisore should not be voted for in
Modakeke is endless. Any indigene of Modakeke
scouting for votes for Omisore is a glaring enemy of
the community who are only interested in swelling
their pockets and not the overall development of the community.

-By Kola Olabisi (Facebook page)

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2014
the post is courtesy of : APC

English Standard Version
And a person’s enemies will be those of his own household.,we know that modakeke people hate ife people , the writer is just speaking from hatred and bitterness of heart

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi by danot1030: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2014
Another post to cause headache for the pdp e-goats e-monkeys. The poster above me already need panadol extra.
Re: Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2014
hopelink1: the post is courtesy of : APC
English Standard Version
And a person’s enemies will be those of his own household.,we know that modakeke people hate ife people , the writer is just speaking from hatred and bitterness of heart

Either hatred of bitterness of heart... Is the writer lying against him or u can't defend your candidate in this issue ni?
Re: Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2014
Neyoor:

Either hatred of bitterness of heart... Is the writer lying against him or u can't defend your candidate in this issue ni?
the writer is lying , only a few of them would say this , but majority of modakeke people knows that senator is a good man , you can satisfy everybody, afterall
Re: Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2014
hopelink1: the writer is lying , only a few of them would say this , but majority of modakeke people knows that senator is a good man , you can satisfy everybody, afterall

Tell me what Omisore has done and how he is a good man. Otherwise, I will see you and Omisore as both enemies of progress
Re: Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2014
Neyoor:

Tell me what Omisore has done and how he is a good man. Otherwise, I will see you and Omisore as both enemies of progress
tell me what he has /hasn't done that makes him a bad man
Re: Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi by egift(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2014
OMISORE - is that not the man with Corn and blood on his hand?

#BringBackBolaIge
Re: Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi by gajike: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2014
I married from modakeke. living outside modakeke. I called most of my inlaws at modakeke and all I heard is omi ni o. tesojue. Their excuse is o' hunger. Ebi kii panu koro min wo. Thks.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2014
gajike: I married from modakeke. living outside modakeke. I called most of my inlaws at modakeke and all I heard is omi ni o. tesojue. Their excuse is o' hunger. Ebi kii panu koro min wo. Thks.
Everybody can now see that OMI NI OOO. only a fool will choose aregbesola over omisore (water dey do good)
Re: Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2014
hopelink1: tell me what he has /hasn't done that makes him a bad man

Omisore did nothing as 8 years senator and 4 years Deputy governor. If he has done something, tell me some. Visible achievements.
Re: Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2014
Neyoor:

Omisore did nothing as 8 years senator and 4 years Deputy governor. If he has done something, tell me some. Visible achievements.
tell me please the functions of a senator , and tell me what titilaoy tomori has achieved as the deputy governor

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi by abacus(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2014
gajike: I married from modakeke. living outside modakeke. I called most of my inlaws at modakeke and all I heard is omi ni o. tesojue. Their excuse is o' hunger. Ebi kii panu koro min wo. Thks.

And Omisore will give them food?

in your mind, Ekiti people are still eating Fayose rice?

Ema tan ra yin. Iwo ati awon inlaw e.
Re: Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi by abacus(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2014
[img][/img]
hopelink1: tell me please the functions of a senator , and tell me what titilaoy tomori has achieved as the deputy governor

What are the functions of senator?
Re: Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi by annie7(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2014
d op is on point,forget modakeke hatred or bitterness for ife ppl.omisore has nothin in particular to offer,check out his manifestos.all he is saying is dat if elected ,he will reverse all d policies of aregbe. omisore is coming to resume d terror administration of oyinlola, in my days when i was schooling in one of d state tertiary intitution in oyinlola regime. whenever we see any of d pdp campaign train ard our institution,we boo & stone them. its every wknd dat u see them go to micom golf to lavish d state money dier couple wit d governor. dat party is a party of rogues,pdp did not ve a credible candidate to present,if it had been it was isiaka adeleke dat was presented by pdp against aregbe,it wuld av been a diff ball game. go and check out isiaka adeleke interview on how omisore almost kill him wit d help of jelili adesiyan d police affairs minister all because omisore wants to get d pdp primary election ticket by all means.omisore knows dat if isiaka adeleke shuld contest in d pdp primary, he will be defeated
Re: Osun 2014: Why Modakeke Will Never Vote For Omisore, Pdp – Kola Olabisi by BABAKABIRU301(f): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2014
danot1030: Another post to cause headache for the pdp e-goats e-monkeys. The poster above me already need panadol extra.
OR FIVE DOSE OF apc DRUG. OTA ALAFIA.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Multiple Bomb Blast in #kano&kaduna / Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. / EFCC Arraigns Fishermen For Fishing In Unauthorized Waters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.