Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Breaking News: Multiple Bomb Blast in #kano&kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Multiple Bomb Blast in #kano&kaduna (1017 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast / Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC / Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Multiple Bomb Blast in #kano&kaduna by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
‬ Pls stay clare of scene, Details soon. #NPFalert. Some elements are trying to destroy Arewa the will surely fail
Re: Breaking News: Multiple Bomb Blast in #kano&kaduna by lekkie073(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Another one....
Re: Breaking News: Multiple Bomb Blast in #kano&kaduna by Nostalgia21(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Breaking News: Multiple Bomb Blast in #kano&kaduna by PapaBrowne(m): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Its no more breaking news.
Ebola, Bomb Blast, ISIS, 3 plane crashes in 1 week(Ukraine, Taiwan, Algerian).
Now that phrase "End time things" is begining to make lots of sense.

Maybe we should just stack up lots of food enough to last for 1 year and not venture out of the house anymore. Naaaah!! Never.

And on this note, I sincerely want to salute frontline emergency workers in these trying times.
Those Ambulance operators that rush to a bomb scene to pick up wounded survivors.
Those security personnel that are seen at the scenes cordoning off the areas.

Those lab scientists who draw blood to test for Ebola.
Those doctors who know its Ebola and still treat on.
Those nurses who despite the danger involved have still not stopped going to work.

To pilots that keep flying despite the risks.
To soldiers who leave families to go protect us from terrorists.
To all those who Care, To all those who Love and to all those who Reach Out to those in need!!

To you I dedicate this video. Keep doing what you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=632CHpeHYZE

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Multiple Bomb Blast in #kano&kaduna by awoononi(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
It's now a daily occurence
Re: Breaking News: Multiple Bomb Blast in #kano&kaduna by mascot87(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bomb don turn to banger
Re: Breaking News: Multiple Bomb Blast in #kano&kaduna by estyvino(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dwink
Re: Breaking News: Multiple Bomb Blast in #kano&kaduna by Abali1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nigeria my country. I have no other country. Am not going to be chased out of my country by some idiats.
Re: Breaking News: Multiple Bomb Blast in #kano&kaduna by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nigeria on the brink. What's the SSS doing I guess chasing political opponents
Re: Breaking News: Multiple Bomb Blast in #kano&kaduna by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
awoononi: It's now a daily occurence
Did you say daily? Its hourly and only in the North angry

(1) (Reply)

Expect A New IGP From Now / Emerging Viruses: AIDS And Ebola : Nature, Accident Or Intentional? / The Arm's Deal In South Africa Is Legitimate In Times Of War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.