Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears (27547 Views)

The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts / Lingerie And Underwears / Skin Bleaching-the Dangers(with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by chimajii: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2014
Aphex: wow! 'okrika' shoes are being sold?

Shhhh!! Just stawwwp!! It. That shoe u're putting on isn't that okirika? Mtcheww!!
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Elnino4ladies: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2014
Aphex: wow! 'okrika' shoes are being sold?
..Hv'nt seen b4..??..they ar d best shoes they last longer...giv it a trial nd see...
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by frudokafor(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2014
OP..... why would u mention onyinye, that is my girlfriend u interviewed, am very certain
that is my girlfriend u interviewed
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Elnino4ladies: 8:34am On Jul 29, 2014
chimajii:

*Yimu's him* it's like your logic flew right out of the window!! Boxers is no different than shorts. Smh for u ppu. The bottom line is Ur dick & a s s e.t.c will end up inside the boxers or shorts. Don't try making one better than the other. the shoe is no exception. Going by your supposed Myopic logic. that shoe u're trying to make look better than boxers or whatever. You must not know that if someone with a severe foot disease whose shoe is being sold as OK, and end up buying it. You'll GET EXACT SAME PACKAGE if not more. Sometyms i really wanna laff so hard at you people.
..bt u shld hv been more civil wit ur post instead of usin som inconsequential invectives....btw..i washed,ironed,dry cleaned, nd probably starched the shortz b4 putin dem on, wit dt they is little chances of contactin skin diseases..
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by chimajii: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2014
Elnino4ladies: ..bt u shld hv been more civil wit ur post instead of usin som inconsequential invectives....btw..i washed,ironed,dry cleaned, nd probably starched the shortz b4 putin dem on, wit dt they is little chances of contactin skin diseases..

And this same process cannot be done for boxers or pants? I see.....
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by philclem(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2014
grin

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by satowind(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2014
GentleMimi: ''Na mumu dey go boutique''....lol!

*Singing*..''Bend down select oooo,any colour,any size'',.....''i like my pikin no be for mouth''. Lol.

First grade Okrika bra dey sure pass,ahswear! grin

Some babes go come dey form here,u go fear effizzy na. Me dey prefer OK bra,camisole and tights. If u no like am,nack ya head for wall. But as for panties,NO WAY. I NO go shame to talk am. . tongue cheesy
I won't suck ur breast again

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by philclem(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2014
chimajii:

nnn.,,am sure by 2morow u'll be there before any1... It's your type that would want to risk their lives just cause of #150 Okrika Boxers. Mtcheww!!! Sit your Hairy A S S down!! >__/
bros how did u get to know the price?? grin shocked
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Bigsteveg(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2014
chidyhels: Una don carry dis argument come fp
okirika pant : No Aunty
okirika bra. : present Aunty. Very superior and sexy..

U head dey there, u don use okirika bra tire.
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Bigsteveg(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2014
chimajii:

nnn.,,am sure by 2morow u'll be there before any1... It's your type that would want to risk their lives just cause of #150 Okrika Boxers. Mtcheww!!! Sit your Hairy A S S down!! >__/

Is there anything like okirika boxers? I dont think so o...boxers can be easily sown now if u dont have money for correct one.
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Aphex(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2014
chimajii:

Shhhh!! Just stawwwp!! It. That shoe u're putting on isn't that okirika? Mtcheww!!
lolz... seriously I didn't know... I'm an indoor person sha... I only know of okrika clothes
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Aphex(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2014
Elnino4ladies: ..Hv'nt seen b4..??..they ar d best shoes they last longer...giv it a trial nd see...
well, so they say.
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by sugaarbear(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2014
all my ladies..................una dey hear?
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Kunlexic(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2014
Bosi kooroonko yeewoo
grin
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Whizpeter(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2014
Where are all these our Okrika Ladies
Okrika Cloth, Okrika Pant, Okrika Cosmetics, Okrika Books and even Okrika BRAIN!!!!!
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Haywhymido(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2014
Fairly used underwear? Ewoo, na o poverty is really disease
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by liltunes(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2014
mstik: If you wash them properly before wearing, nothing will happen to you. All this talk will not discourage people from buying okrika
hmm let's hope ur toto doesn't smell
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by creamylicious(f): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2014
Yuk!!! Never ever bought a fairly used UNderwear. Disgusting
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by coldgate(f): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2014
House, let's be serious. There is no need buying used clothes/underwear when there are alternatives in the market. China has made things easier for the common man and students who cannot afford pricey items. Let us ask ourselves :is it worth the risk?

Some people who can even afford new clothes would still go to used clothes stores because they claim they can buy three clothes for the price of one. The rest of the money is diverted towards saving for that new Samsung Galaxy phone. What a world!
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Fourwinds: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2014
Girls dey steal each other pants before. So na okirika go come dey different?
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by hiss(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2014
GentleMimi: ''Na mumu dey go boutique''....lol!

*Singing*..''Bend down select oooo,any colour,any size'',.....''i like my pikin no be for mouth''. Lol.

First grade Okrika bra dey sure pass,ahswear! grin

Some babes go come dey form here,u go fear effizzy na. Me dey prefer OK bra,camisole and tights. If u no like am,nack ya head for wall. But as for panties,NO WAY. I NO go shame to talk am. . tongue cheesy
my guy,do u stay in ABA?
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Atk1nson(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2014
Chatters: Yes, it's unhygienic but try telling that to the Marines undecided As long as poverty persists in Nigeria, second hand pants has come to stay.
But wait o. Ebola virus fit get transmitted through this process. Dat one na bad market for O.K sellers.
it's not a matter of poverty because new underwears are quite cheaper than fairly used ones, it's poor orientation that is causing it
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by ayokunle032(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2014
grin tongue[color=#990000][/color] ebola iz real oooo
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by chimajii: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Is there anything like okirika boxers? I dont think so o...boxers can be easily sown now if u dont have money for correct one.

Mr man, there is. Even the new 1s have nothing on the OK.
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by chimajii: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Aphex: lolz... seriously I didn't know... I'm an indoor person sha... I only know of okrika clothes

Pls there is.
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by chimajii: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2014
philclem: bros how did u get to know the price?? grin shocked

nnn, okay. Too bad i know about them. :-)
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by IdJack(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2014
Fairly used clothes is okay becos it is been washed in machine and is being treated...before you even wear it, you can wash it again to be sure. I used to buy fairly used underwear when i was poor...Now i don hammer na designer I dey wear. Baba God don butter my slice bread wella...

Anywhere fairly used clothes sometimes is not advisable.

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by myspnigeria: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2014
na 2nd hand fit do am o...... lmao..... its not safe tho
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2014
mstik: If you wash them properly before wearing, nothing will happen to you. All this talk will not discourage people from buying okrika
★ok bcoz,u dey sell okrika,na him u no wan gree baa?? grin grin (na joke,oo
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by RazziP(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2014
Be like say this guy get boutique...
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by chimajii: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2014
IdJack: Fairly used clothes is okay becos it is been washed in machine and is being treated...before you even wear it, you can wash it again to be sure. I used to buy fairly used underwear when i was poor...Now i don hammer na designer I dey wear. Baba God don butter my slice bread wella...

Anywhere fairly used clothes sometimes is not advisable.

am calling nonsense on This post of urs. Okrika= designers. So ur thing made no sense. #noOffence
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2014
ahika: oh my God! People get mind o, how can a rational human being use him korokoro eyes buy wetin im fellow human being don sperm on top, shit on top, piss on top, mess on top? Shey na u poor pass?
It beats me too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woe Unto Jergens!!!! / Wig Making!!! How To Make Wigs / Yemi Olumilua: Queen Globe 2013 Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.