Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. (19061 Views)

Pictures Of Asaba After The Rain / President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) / Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 20, 2015
wirinet:

Where was the excesses of Onicha before Asaba was made the capital in 1991. I was in Asaba in 1993 and it was still a glorified village with only one major road.

Asaba is simply feeding of oil allocations and 13% derivation from mainly delta south and delta central.

It is like someone showing pictures of Abuja and insinuating that Abuja's development is simply feeding off the excesses of Suleja.

Mean while if you take a trip to Some Itsekiri/Ijaw communities u will weep for them.. even wen Itsekiri account for about 70% of Delta Oil prod. but still yet you won't see Them Shouting marginalisation.. but if itsekiri happens to be an Igbo community they would have been disturbing our ear with "Give us our Country" "Bring the Capital of Delta state to our land" .. No diff. b/w Hausa, Fulani , Yoruba and Igbo.. Monkey they Work babu they shop.. let's use Abuja/lagos As an example.. can we compare Any Itsekiri/Ijaw/Urhobo/Isoko/ikwerre community with That ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by WIZGUY69(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2015
ChimaAdeoye:

[s]Stop lying you hoodlum.
That picture is Uyo[/s]

You are the one deceiving yourself. cool
Have you been to Oshogbo before? or you are the type that rely on media to judge a city? grin.for your info, they are roads even better than that one in Oshogbo. dalu wink
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2015
cheruv:

Stop the hate bro!
Asaba's development is simply feeding off the excesses of Onicha

Which kind stupid lie una they lie self.. All the development in that community was done by the money gotten from Oil production which Anioma produces less than 6-8%.. Also Asaba development started wen they move the capital of Delta. State to asaba, saying The development of Asaba was done by Igbos is like saying Abuja development was Done by Hausa.. Also Asaba ought to be more developed than this but due to Corruption nothing to show for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by WIZGUY69(m): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2015
rozayx5:
[s]would rather sleep on a road in Asaba than a hotel in oshogb[/s]o

thank God!
you are beginning to realize who you are. grin
we don't need a mad man in Oshogbo after all.
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by rozayx5(m): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2015
WIZGUY69:

thank God!
you are beginning to realize who you are. grin
we don't need a mad man in Oshogbo after all.

i am.akwa ibomite. ami mme dakkada cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by WIZGUY69(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2015
rozayx5:

i am.akwa ibomite. ami mme dakkada cool
Please how is it my business? grin You talk like the kids that do say: my father has more money than yours. Go and play outside. please. wink
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by rozayx5(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Please how is it my business? grin
You talk like the kids that do say: my father has more money than yours.
Go and play outside. please. wink

just want ti tell u that nothing will bring me to your hell hole cool
our streets are cleaner that most houses in oshogbo grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2015
rozayx5:

jus[s]t want ti tell u that nothing will bring me to your hell hole cool
our streets are cleaner that most houses in oshogbo [/s]grin grin grin

You are joking right? grin
Maybe it's because you are not ripe to hustle or travel alone. cool
The same hell hole that your village people will continue trooping too? SW is just like obodo oyinbo to your people. ask your uncles.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Chilug(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2015
There's something am loving about the igbo nations now. The bond is becoming inseparable. No wonder God said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no warm. If more hating can bring us together the more, can u guys please don't stop the hating. Thank you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by patrick89(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Mean while if you take a trip to Some Itsekiri/Ijaw communities u will weep for them.. even wen Itsekiri account for about 70% of Delta Oil prod. but still yet you won't see Them Shouting marginalisation.. but if itsekiri happens to be an Igbo community they would have been disturbing our ear with "Give us our Country" "Bring the Capital of Delta state to our land" .. No diff. b/w Hausa, Fulani , Yoruba and Igbo.. Monkey they Work babu they shop.. let's use Abuja/lagos As an example.. can we compare Any Itsekiri/Ijaw/Urhobo/Isoko/ikwerre community with That ?
This is my problem with some of you black people in africa!! so because your village is useless we all should be useless as well? your special hatred for igbos for asking for a better life will forever elude you!

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
patrick89:

This is my problem with some of you black people in africa!! so because your village is useless we all should be useless as well? your special hatred for igbos for asking for a better life will forever elude you!

Who is this One ?
Hatred for Igbo ?.. Were in my post did I say I Hate Igbos ?

My village useless ??. If my village is useless I wonder wat you landlocked village will look like.. You ungrateful slot ... Did be grateful to The people u call Useless if not for them.. I wonder hw u and your People re go take cope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oh please, go take several seats! Ndị Igbo are not benefiting from your so called 'Oyel.' Any little oil money Ndị Igbo are getting is nothing but proceeds from our lands & even at that, we are not benefiting up to a fraction of what we truly deserve.
If you want to know the parasites, look no further than the Yorubas & Hausas, who fought for three good years just to keep Ndị Igbo one with them & who have been carving out our oil laden lands into non-Igbo states.
Even if you are not a student of history like me, evidence abounds today of how much these two groups develop HBP at the mention of the word Biafra. That should tell you something.
Goodboiyy:

Who is this One ?
Hatred for Igbo ?.. Were in my post did I say I Hate Igbos ?

My village useless ??. If my village is useless I wonder wat you landlocked village will look like.. You ungrateful slot ... Did be grateful to The people u call Useless if not for them.. I wonder hw u and your People re go take cope.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by GenWOJUOLA(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
Chigold101:
Onitsha is not developing towards Asaba. Onitsha is moving towards Nkwele, Ogidi, Nkpor Oba, Obosi and deep into Anambra State because of Mr Peter Obi's policy in market establishment. He discentralized markets and business places in Onitsha and sent them to these areas, therefore residential buildings and small scale industries took over these areas.

What stalled Onitsha from influencing Asaba is this claim by some people from Asaba that they are not Igbo. Igbo business men in Anambra prefer building 5 story building in yhe afformentionwd areas than Asaba. Some of them have lands in Oduke and Okwe areas but they just build small houses there.

I am not happy with successive governments that has governed Delta from because their attitude towards Asaba is too bad. Building roads without gutter, nothing to show that Asaba is in Oil producing state. Bad roads and pot holes everywhere.

Moving from Onitsha to Asaba at night looks like going from town to Bush. It is a pity. I wish Okowa would help Asaba at least achieve most of it's potentials.

Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa in his first week of office sent a bill (Asaba Devt. Agency) to the state House of Assembly as regards this effect. This bill is to give Asaba a befitting look of a state capital.
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Chigold101(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
GenWOJUOLA:

Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa in his first week of office sent a bill (Asaba Devt. Agency) to the state House of Assembly as regards this effect. This bill is to give Asaba a befitting look of a state capital.
this is one of the best news I have read in recent time... I just hope the bill will go through and thorough work instituted immediately

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Homeyfav: 6:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Reelectbuhari: 6:54am On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=Energito11 post=25030709].[/quote

I hv told u people dat asaba is not an igboland.....Asaba is in Niger delta....south south of nigeria......

they are not igbos.....

u igbos should stop dragging this guys....abeg
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Reelectbuhari: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2018
Energito11:
I am proud Igbo son from Asaba.

Energito u not Igbo....stop spewing that rubbish.....

u are from Niger delta south south.....

stop complications ur identity with those animals, drug dealers and prostitutes from the easT....

u shouldd join north at least buhari has treeated u all well more than east
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Reelectbuhari: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2018
Energito11:
Bros i am not Chino.Chino is my brother from Anambra state.

stop this u not igbo

Is irritating
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by ChilledPill: 7:25am On Apr 06, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

stop this u not igbo

Is irritating
Reelectbuhari:

stop complications ur identity with those animals, drug dealers and prostitutes from the easT....

Reelectbuhari:

stop this u not igbo

Is irritating
Reelectbuhari:

Oboy you well so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Reelectbuhari: 7:28am On Apr 06, 2018
ChilledPill:
Oboy you well so?
asaba no be igboland
period
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by djevino(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2018
ChilledPill:
Oboy you well so?
bro free the guy... he just finished smoking lizard poo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by djevino(m): 7:36am On Apr 06, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

asaba no be igboland
period

yes Asaba na Hausa Land... are u OK now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Reelectbuhari: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2018
djevino:

yes Asaba na Hausa Land...
are u OK now?

is cool.....south south/north/southwest alliance will be awesome

but our problem is south south always allying with those kidnappers from south east
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by djevino(m): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

but our problem is south south always allying with those kidnappers from south east

maybe they have some things in common..
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by kolaaderin: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2018
Wily2wily:

Better than Osogbo and Ado Ekiti

May be better than Ado Ekiti due to PDP and Fayose stomach infrastructure, but not better than Oshogbo, baba kabiru has done a lot of transformation magic .
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by emmysoftyou: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

no mind them jare..
Asaba is not igbo cos the last time I travel, asaba near borno state.
Close to oyo in kwara state.
Asaba na Hausa jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Reelectbuhari: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2018
djevino:

maybe they have some things in common..

they don't hv anyhting in common....
who will like to associate with drug peddlers.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4433407/drug-abuse-north-handiwork-igbo
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by kolaaderin: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2018
Energito11:
Asaba
do you mean Osaka in Japan?
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by GuntersChain(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2018
Indeed where is dla road, okpanam road, jesus saves. Abi those ones no follow for asaba.
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Cooly100: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

they don't hv anyhting in common....

who will like to associate with drug peddlers.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4433407/drug-abuse-north-handiwork-igbo

I prefer drug peddlers than skull miners any day...

Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by EODforce: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2018
this thread reminds me of those Igbo warriors of this forum

where are these warlords, willywilly,shizzle1,0moreminder,odenigboAroli,freeglobe,energito,customized1,0peration1girigi,igirigimercenary,Arizona123,dede1,babyosisi,okijajuju,pazienza,ikengawo,chino11,( before he completely went mad,chino is now a complete mad man picking refuse around Onitsha gutters), iconized,anambradota,Akinegba1,the revelation,ganjafarm etc
Re: Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2018
Asaba

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory / Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.