Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1351942 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2016
Good morning guys, Please I need help from anyone who has been able to successfully add people who aren't their friends on facebook to the facebook group to put me through how to go about it. Do you use a phone or a computer? which browser do you use ? where do you input the emails you want to add?. I don't know of I have been going about it the wrong way, I've not been able to add someone here without having them as friends first.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by bijouxcutey(f): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
TheZed:
Good morning guys, Please I need help from anyone who has been able to successfully add people who aren't their friends on facebook to the facebook group to put me through how to go about it. Do you use a phone or a computer? which browser do you use ? where do you input the emails you want to add?. I don't know of I have been going about it the wrong way, I've not been able to add someone here without having them as friends first.

TheZED, can you please add as your friend on facebook, to enable you add me to the group, and then you can unfriend me after adding me to the GRE facegroup page?
Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
bijouxcutey:

TheZED, can you please add Modupe Elendu as your friend on facebook, to enable you add me to the group, and then you can unfriend me after adding me to the GRE facegroup page?
Thanks
request sent
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by bijouxcutey(f): 12:32am On Jul 08, 2016
TheZed:
request sent
thanks. Accepted
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2016
bijouxcutey:
thanks. Accepted
I've added you to the group
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2016
TheZed:

Have the gurus left this thread ?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 08, 2016
Apparently, the whatsapp idea has reduced people's post on the group.
You can post anything you have for the house here.
TheZed:
Have the gurus left this thread ?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2016
sirRiddy:
Apparently, the whatsapp idea has reduced people's post on the group.
You can post anything you have for the house here.
please can you attend to the post I made about the issue am having with adding people to the facebook group.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2016
I want to add people but I can't because of the issue am having. I don't want them to feel ignored.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by felai: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2016
Pls add
TheZed:
I want to add people but I can't because of the issue am having. I don't want them to feel ignored.

Whatsapp 08051150299
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by battoyyeb(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2016
TheZed:

Boss you went to LAUTECH?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2016
You sent me an email and I told you
I have not experienced the situation before.
TheZed:
please can you attend to the post I made about the issue am having with adding people to the facebook group.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2016
battoyyeb:

Boss you went to LAUTECH?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2016
sirRiddy:
You sent me an email and I told you I have not experienced the situation before.
Do you use mobile phone as well? which browser do you use?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2016
I use a laptop. Chrome.
TheZed:
Do you use mobile phone as well? which browser do you use?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2016
sirRiddy:
I use a laptop. Chrome.
Okay
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mkmyers45(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2016
How easy is it getting TA/RA positions? Does GPA matter?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
mkmyers45:
How easy is it getting TA/RA positions? Does GPA matter?
GPA and GRE goes a long way.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ababanwoke(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
TheZed:
I tried adding you but to no avail. "no results found" keeps popping.
Help me bro,My facebook email is urchmannyx@yahoo.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by sholly91(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Zed, please can you re-add me to the group,I was initially added to the group but I can't access the group on my facebook page. here is my facebook Id Ijale Ibrahim. please send me a friend request , so I can gain access to the group. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by peter1994(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
hmmm
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by bijouxcutey(f): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
TheZed:
I've added you to the group
TheZed, thanks for the add up, but I cant see any group of such on my page. Please what do I locate it with?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by battoyyeb(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
TheZed:
actually am in my final year
Ok
I graduated last year, 2014/2015 EEE
PCM
What department are you?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
battoyyeb:

Ok
I graduated last year, 2014/2015 EEE
PCM
What department are you?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
bijouxcutey:

TheZed, thanks for the add up, but I cant see any group of such on my page. Please what do I locate it with?
The group admin will have to approve you first before it appears.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
sholly91:
Zed, please can you re-add me to the group,I was initially added to the group but I can't access the group on my facebook page. here is my facebook Id Ijale Ibrahim. please send me a friend request , so I can gain access to the group. Thanks in anticipation.
Olushola right? Done
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
battoyyeb:
Ok I graduated last year, 2014/2015 EEE PCM What department are you?
What's PCM?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by battoyyeb(m): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
TheZed:
What's PCM?
Prospective corp member
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by sholly91(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Thanks. Request accepted
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mkmyers45(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
TheZed:
GPA and GRE goes a long way.

I am aware. What i am asking is if it is readily given cause its one of the surefire ways to finance your studies
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
mkmyers45:

I am aware. What i am asking is if it is readily given cause its one of the surefire ways to finance your studies
From what have garnered in here, assistantship is given depending on the availability of funds to MS student but much preference is given to PhD students. Am a tyro just like you, the gurus in here should have more experienced and valid answer.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
battoyyeb:

Prospective corp member
Lol, my thought was something else. how's preparation going ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.