Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? (3210 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
As we all know that Pre-marital sex as now become rampant in our society today,we no longer see it as something we shouldn't do.Our youth eat the forbidden fruit day and night.

But my question is,Who should be blamed for sex before marriage? Is it the men or the ladies?
Give reasons for your opinion.
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Lily4star(f): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nobody.

Wait

Adam and Eve for opening our eyes to sex, now we just can't get enough especially this generation. We are in a 'GENERATION OF SEX', so don't blame us cos even Angels snicked out of heaven to earth to ve a taste.

*in Moneysoldiers's voice 'something wey dey sweet* grin
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
The person who penetrates first should be blamed!
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Lily4star(f): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Naetochukwu: The person who penetrates first should be blamed!

I disagree with you on that, what about blaming the person that's opens the legs(the hole) for the penetration to go in?, meaning this debate ll go on and we won't still get a winner cos it isn't like a gun is being pointed to the girls head to let in the penetration even doing it for the first time(as a girl) knowing its gonna hurt us coupled with the excrutiating pain we know we re about to go through yet still allow the penetration

2 Likes

Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by jennylove7575(f): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
I don't think anybody should be blamed for sex before marriage. Because its very necessary. I can't see myself not sexing a man before marriage. How can I know if he is the right size for me? I love big and medium sizes i don't want to cheat myself out of my choice. Well its my opinion don't kill ur sef over it.

2 Likes

Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lily4star:

I disagree with you on that, what about blaming the person that's opens the legs(the hole) for the penetration to go in?, meaning this debate ll go on and we won't still get a winner cos it isn't like a gun is being pointed to the girls head to let in the penetration even doing it for the first time(as a girl) knowing its gonna hurt us coupled with the excrutiating pain we know we re about to go through yet still allow the penetration
Well one has to knock at the door first before the door opens but if you decide to visit me and stand at my door without knocking you will certainly remain there for a long time.
So the one who knocks/enters should be blamed not the one who opens the door...
The one that opens the door is just responding to the visitors plea,you know it won't be right to keep your guest waiting outside for too long.
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Lily4star(f): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Well one has to knock at the door first before the door opens but if you decide to visit me and stand at my door without knocking you will certainly remain there for a long time.
So the one who knocks/enters should be blamed not the one who opens the door...
The one that opens the door is just responding to the visitors plea,you know it won't be right to keep your guest waiting outside for too long.

Rotflmfao, maaaaaaaa ribs, what an illustration, you had a choice of ignoring the visitor, must you open?

1 Like

Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by sammieguze(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Now that's an honest opinion.
So, i got 't thick and hard...you know what i mean
wink
jennylove7575: I don't think anybody should be blamed for sex before marriage. Because its very necessary. I can't see myself not sexing a man before marriage. How can I know if he is the right size for me? I love big and medium sizes i don't want to cheat myself out of my choice. Well its my opinion don't kill ur sef over it.
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Brimmie(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
The Gurls nao.. What happened to "NO"!?
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Odunharry(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Brimmie: The Gurls nao.. What happened to "NO"!?
both of them.....na dm do dmslve na.
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Brimmie(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
Odunharry:
both of them.....na dm do dmslve na.
If the Girl sey "NO", the guy no go fih do anything na.. cheesy
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Odunharry(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Brimmie: If the Girl sey "NO", the guy no go fih do anything na.. cheesy
na dia two stl do am na.....
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lily4star: Nobody.

Wait

Adam and Eve for opening our eyes to sex, now we just can't get enough especially this generation. We are in a 'GENERATION OF SEX', so don't blame us cos even Angels snicked out of heaven to earth to ve a taste.

*in Moneysoldiers's voice 'something wey dey sweet* grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
None of them, as long as it had mutually
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by ojun50(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
APC
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Lily4star(f): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
frankben: shocked shocked shocked shocked

What I Do? Lol
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lily4star:

What I Do? Lol
you did nothing.....

Just that you're cute wink
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Lily4star(f): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
frankben: you did nothing.....

Just that you're cute wink

Awww, Thank you, u re handsome too
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lily4star:

thankyo grin

back to the comment that made me quote you....
Is that what ya think? grin
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Lily4star(f): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
frankben: thankyo grin

back to the comment that made me quote you....
Is that what ya think? grin

Ya, and what do u think?
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by scribble: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Blame neither male nor female. Blame konji
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lily4star:

Ya, and what do u think?
i think females should be blamed
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Simplefaithy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lily4star:

.sexual. So if I say u re ugly naw, u wil say me too wohwoh abi?
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Lily4star(f): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
frankben: i think females should be blamed

State your reason
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Lily4star(f): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
Simplefaithy: .sexual. So if I say u re ugly naw, u wil say me too wohwoh abi?

I go wish u wetin u wish me nah tongue
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by jmoore(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
It takes two to tango. Blame the two parties involved.
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lily4star:

State your reason
he proposes and you'd accept... You guys prolly haven't gone intimate in your relationship and so You're not yet convinced he's being honest..... You would adjust to being seductive.... You'd visit him often putting on an attire that's capable of making a pastor sin just to entice him into having a taste of ya womanliness....he finally gives in to ya thought/imagination.... Your mind is at peace now. wink

grin who is to blame
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Lily4star(f): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
frankben: he proposes and you'd accept... You guys prolly haven't gone intimate in your relationship and so You're not yet convinced he's being honest..... You would adjust to being seductive.... You'd visit him often putting on an attire that's capable of making a pastor sin just to entice him into having a taste of ya womanliness....he finally gives in to ya thought/imagination.... Your mind is at peace now. wink

grin who is to blame

Mtcheeeew, is that it?, so in this present generation where we ve guys of very high libido and ll surely ve a taste of that womaliness before marriage which has become normal in today's society, in all u re telling me you ve not had sex with ur gf and u re waiting till after marriage?,

Plssss spare me that, come up with a better Illustration, no one is to blame, except u can come up with something better to convince me otherwise.

I blame our fore-fathers for doing it first, we learnt it from them, that's why no one is thought how to ve se.x, its inborn and natural, if they didn't do it, we wouldn't either
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Naetochukwu: The person who penetrates first should be blamed!

The person who opens should be blamed.

You are funny.

Both parties deserve blame..
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by Simplefaithy(m): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2014
Lily4star:

I go wish u wetin u wish me nah tongue
. Noted
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by nellyelitz(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2014
My pikin don spoil o...hehehe
Re: Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? by nellyelitz(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2014
Lily4star:

spot on no1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) / See Wedding Look Of A Feminist Who Claims She Can Only Marry A Man Earning 200k+ / 9 Things You’ll Regret In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.