Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime (1174 Views)

Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime / Military Regime Vs Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by kkkp: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Why is PDP and APC killing everybody because of 2015?....i feel we are not ready for democracy.........d Blood of innocent ppl dey use for sacrifice everyday is enuf...PLS APC AND PDP E-WORRIORS CALL UR OGAS TO ORDER

1 Like

Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by Jakumo(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
kkkp: Why is PDP and APC killing everybody because of 2015?....i feel we are not ready for democracy.........d Blood of innocent ppl dey use for sacrifice everyday is enuf...PLS APC AND PDP E-WORRIORS CALL UR OGAS TO ORDER

Oya slap yourself 7 times, and after each one, say "Thank you sir, I nogo talk rubbish again".

5 Likes

Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by kkkp: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Jakumo:

Oya slap yourself 7 times, and after each one, say "Thank you sir, I nogo talk rubbish again".

i know u are among those religious and tribal bigots..i dnt have your tym

1 Like

Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by celestinho(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Guy don't even Think of it...
Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by mstik(f): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
You really think that a military regime will bring sanity back to this country? Bros, just remember what Abacha and Babangida did to this country and I'm sure you'll come back to your senses.
Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by tit(f): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
kkkp: Why is PDP and APC killing everybody because of 2015?....i feel we are not ready for democracy.........d Blood of innocent ppl dey use for sacrifice everyday is enuf...PLS APC AND PDP E-WORRIORS CALL UR OGAS TO ORDER

you may be an animal who cannot govern himself.
other self respecting people prefer to be wholly involved in running their lives.

2 Likes

Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by T9ksy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: You really think that a military regime will bring sanity back to this country? Bros, just remember what Abacha and Babangida did to this country and I'm sure you'll come back to your senses.

What senses Nothing to return to.............................its barren.
Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by EasternLeopard: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Those who wish GEJ evil die by

Fire water stone tyre bullet bomb

1 Like

Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by Brimmie(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: You really think that a military regime will bring sanity back to this country? Bros, just remember what Abacha and Babangida did to this country and I'm sure you'll come back to your senses.
wink
Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by mstik(f): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
angry smiley
Brimmie: wink
Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by Kanwulia: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
I agree!
Military rule was better.
100% better.
Africans and NIGERIANS are not qualified for self rule!
HO-HA! kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by mstik(f): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
coming from a negro girl..whoa!! shocked
Kanwulia: I agree!
100% better.
HO-HA! kiss
Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
At the rate which things are going, it might not be a coup; civilians would be the one offering power to them on a platter of gold.
Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by meforyou1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Op, beware what you wish for
Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kanwulia: I agree!
100% better.
HO-HA! kiss
True, benevolent dictatorship is the way forward.
Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
The first website to go immediately military takes over = NAIRALAND.COM hope you wont complain? Well Nigeria has surpassed the level where the military will come back to power.
Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by ukeleh: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
I agree with the op,military should take over atlease they will be able to stop boko boys from killing innocent people. The present government is not ready to do anything, the poor masses are left at their own mercy.
Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Anyone who wants to live under military rule can feel free to relocate to Egypt or Thailand and leave us the hell alone.

1 Like

Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by Fash20: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
u shld include Ojukwu a.k.a ojuiku
Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by 0rlando0woh: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
What tribe will the military leader be from and who will he rule?
Hahaha Nigeria don pass dat stage.

1 Like

Re: I Think We Should Go Back To Military Regime by customized07: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Op you are mad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa Impeachment:crisis Hits Probe Panel Over Appointment Of Alleged APC,PDP / What Are US Biowar Researchers Doing In The Ebola Zone? / Boko Haram: Things’ll Change By Next Month — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.