Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

TAN LE SE My Friend's Debut Movie. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TAN LE SE My Friend's Debut Movie. (1213 Views)

Photos Of Davido On Set Of His Debut Movie ‘john Zerebe’ (behind The Screen) / Mr. Oreo Iyanya Makes Acting Debut In Nollywood / Julius Aghahowa's Daughter Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Unconditional' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TAN LE SE My Friend's Debut Movie. by lynx200(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hi people my friend shot a film last year titled "TAN LE SE the path" (not a Yoruba film). I was involved with the script consultation though I didn't write the screenplay. The story looks at the lives of 3 young men who travel to the city from their village and go through divergent routes in their quest for survival. Here is a preview I wrote on my blog http://www.jovibabs.com/tan-le-se/. As at now the film is going through the final edit and will be coming to cinemas near you. Watch the trailer here. Please lets know what you think about it. It's his first attempt at production. In the run up to the premier more information about the movie will be released. Watch this space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9H9ZYQLD2o
Re: TAN LE SE My Friend's Debut Movie. by VillageBoi(m): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2014
A big well done to your friend for completing his first feature film... more grease to his elbows.

2 Likes

Re: TAN LE SE My Friend's Debut Movie. by sholay2011(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nice effort.

I liked the mixture of Yoruba and 'English' actors.

1 Like

Re: TAN LE SE My Friend's Debut Movie. by Kai5vil: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: TAN LE SE My Friend's Debut Movie. by efosar(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thank you folks, I am Afolayan Wale Efosar, friend of Lynx200, Producer of TA N LESE a film project by AMPLEAURAfilmz. You can find the synopsis on youtube, pls be kind to also LIKE us on facebook: TA N LESE film project...
More to come.
Re: TAN LE SE My Friend's Debut Movie. by Doyin4real(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Niceone my guy. It is a wonderful work well done. Keep flying. Success is yours

1 Like

Re: TAN LE SE My Friend's Debut Movie. by prof800(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
@efosar, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1 Like

Re: TAN LE SE My Friend's Debut Movie. by efosar(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pls folks, join me pray, d National Film and Video Cansor board weighing d title of the film, checking if has been used b4, I dont wanna change it from the already moving title: TA N LESE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9H9ZYQLD2o
Re: TAN LE SE My Friend's Debut Movie. by prof800(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2014
efosar: Pls folks, join me pray, d National Film and Video Cansor board weighing d title of the film, checking if has been used b4
No fear jare.
How much did NFVCB charge to register or censor the movie?
It used to be 70,000naira but I heard it got increased to a very high amount. How true?
Re: TAN LE SE My Friend's Debut Movie. by efosar(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lets start the feel from here.
You guys are far awesome.
Thank you all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa [BBA] Hotshots Official Thread 2014 / Tonto Dike And Her Puppies In Picture / Leonardo Dicaprio Finally Wins An Oscar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.