Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? (1117 Views)

Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? / Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? / Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by SalvationMopol: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Be honest.
A man is going on a trip and the wife is helping him to pack his clothes. When he was about to leave his wife
handed him a box of CONDOMS and said "Honey, take these with you in case of temptations"..
With a broad smile he said,''Thanks honey you are the
best''.
When he got into his car, the wife came running,
Honey give me some, who knows I might also be tempted.

If you were the man, what would you do?
Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by tunwumi: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
What is good for the goose is good for the gander

1 Like

Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by bennyrazz: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Truth be told, the man will be very pissed. You know men can't imagine their wives being banged by another man? What happens if the other man performs better than him?
Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by beeevan: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
What is good for the geese....

It takes a special breed of couple to do what is up there.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by Whizpeter(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yeah... As long as my dowry would be refunded
Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by Kanwulia: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wives who wanno cheat do not need permission! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by Kanwulia: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wives who wanno cheat do not need permission! kiss

SalvationMopol: Be honest.
If you were the man, what would you do?

It takes a thief to catch a thief! cheesy
Share the damn box and tell her she is the best! kiss

1 Like

Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by maingwaest(f): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
I just read this to hubby and ask him same question , the look he gave me,answered the question.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by vicoson(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
That is the norm now for girls- to go about with condoms in their bags in case of temptation. But that is not necessary for married people, so I will be so pissed.
Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by Mintayo(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
maingwaest: I just read this to hubby and ask him same question , the look he gave me,answered the question.
Lol, the "are you kidding me" kind of look.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by SalvationMopol: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
maingwaest: I just read this to hubby and ask him same question , the look he gave me,answered the question.

…Ur husband is a typical Nigeria Man
Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
tunwumi: What is good for the goose is good for the gander
correct!!
Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Whizpeter: Yeah... As long as my dowry would be refunded
for where hahahahahaha
Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
@OP
if the man did not say anything but smiled when she handed him the condoms, then he should also smile when she asks for her share of the pack.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by Whizpeter(m): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
prettythicksme: for where hahahahahaha

No refund... No cheating
Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Whizpeter:

No refund... No cheating
if she cheat all you can is divorce her you can never be paid back the dowry
Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by saintneo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
just ask her to have them all.
Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by maingwaest(f): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=SalvationMopol]

…Ur husband is a typical Nigeria Man[/quote.]. Before nko, na chinko him for be?infact full blooded now sef and that makes him even more special.
Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by Whizpeter(m): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
prettythicksme: if she cheat all you can is divorce her you can never be paid back the dowry

Yeah... I know!!! But I would find a way to get a refund especially if she's an Igbo Girl... Either by hook or by crook.
Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Whizpeter:

Yeah... I know!!! But I would find a way to get a refund especially if she's an Igbo Girl... Either by hook or by crook.
hahahahaha you are funny dude

1 Like

Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by maingwaest(f): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mintayo:
Lol, the "are you kidding me" kind of look.cheesy
. Exactly.
Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by corisande: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
cheesy
What is good for GREECE

is also good for UGANDA!
Re: Husbands, can you permit your wives to Cheat? by Mintayo(m): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
maingwaest: . Exactly.
Lol.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right? / The Spending Plan For Successful People / As A Parent, How Would You React To This If It Happens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.