Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

“you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer (2618 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by stephengee(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lagbaja has rejected an offer by the Iyiola
Omisore Campaign Organisation to perform at
the grand reception of President Goodluck
Jonathan’s scheduled visit in Osogbo, Osun
State, next week.
According to reports, the masked musician had
been approached to thrill supporters of Senator
Iyiola Omisore, the candidate of the Peoples
Democratic Party, PDP, ahead of the August 9
governorship election in Osun State.
Responding to the offer, Lagbaja allegedly said:
“Though the court of the land discharged and
acquitted you (Omisore) in the murder case
against the former Minister of Justice in Nigeria,
the late Cicero of Esa-Oke and foremost
nationalist, Chief Bola Ige, I have deep-rooted
innermost conviction that you are culpable in
the death of my mentor and benefactor.
“If you offer me all the allocation of Osun State
during your four-year-tenure,peradventure you
win (which I seriously doubt), I will not perform
for Iyiola Omisore governorship election.”

1 Like

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tit(f): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lagbaja is the killer of Bola Ige.
The killers wore mask.
Stop diverting attention and answer to your crimes.

5 Likes

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by REDshouse(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
tit: Lagbaja is the killer of Bola Ige.
The killers wore mask.
greatest fooooooooooool on planet eartth.............

6 Likes

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tit(f): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
REDshouse:
you foolish pass lagbaja

2 Likes

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tit(f): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
REDshouse:
go and test the bullet proof juju that Aregbesola has given you.
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by egift(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lagbaja, may God bless you for standing for the truth.

#BringBackBolaIge

5 Likes

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by REDshouse(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
tit:
go and test the bullet proof juju that Aregbesola has given you.
i can seehow moronic you are, omi sore ko gaarri sebi ni eeeeediot

2 Likes

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by BrokenTV: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
egift: Lagbaja, may God bless you for standing for the truth.

#BringBackBolaIge
Egoat which truth are you talking about, eeh are you there when he was killed, can you prove how he was killed.
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tonytony208(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
The killers wore mask.

you are the only one you are fooling here bro. Am certain every one who reads your comment will wonder how a human can be so empty and brainless.

7 Likes

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tonytony208(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
BrokenTV:
Egoat which truth are you talking about, eeh are you there when he was killed, can you prove how he was killed.

no wonder your name is BrokenTV

7 Likes

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by bIoodykiller: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
tonytony208:

And your ancestors are bastard
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tonytony208(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
bIoodykiller:

from ur comment, it is not surprising you are omisore's supporter. The same violent and rogue-like tendencies are in both of you; that is why nothing sensible other than the word "bastard" came to your mind. That's enough to show how foul your mind and your life must be. It also shows how morally decayed your candidate must be. Omisore can't hoodwink anybody. Let him eat guguru all over the streets round osun state. That will never remove the emblem of a MURDERER from him. No amount of "discharged and acquitted" court verdict will set him free. Even if he takes a swim in river osun, his name and hands will never be clean of bola ige's murder.
Omisore successfully killed the dreams of many nigeria youths to at least listen to the wisdom-laden oratorial prowess of the great cicero of esa oke!
Everyone who had a hand in his death will never know peace.

8 Likes

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by bIoodykiller: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
tonytony208:

from ur comment, it is not surprising you are omisore's supporter. The same violent and rogue-like tendencies are in both of you; that is why nothing sensible other than the word "bastard" came to your mind. That's enough to show how foul your mind and your life must be. It also shows how morally decayed your candidate must be. Omisore can't hoodwink anybody. Let him eat guguru all over the streets round osun state. That will never remove the emblem of a MURDERER from him. No amount of "discharged and acquitted" court verdict will set him free. Even if he takes a swim in river osun, his name and hands will never be clean of bola ige's murder.
Omisore successfully killed the dreams of many nigeria youths to at least listen to the wisdom-laden oratorial prowess of the great cicero of esa oke!
Everyone who had a hand in his death will never know peace.
Who is ominisore

Do i know him?

Go and die idiotic vulture like you
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by nickxtra(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
The killers wore mask.
Can you be serious, atleast for once? You sound funny, though.

1 Like

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by BrokenTV: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
tonytony208:

See me see trouble, I ask simple question that was not directed to you, and you started attacking my personality, boy are you drunk what's wrong with what I asked or are you going to bail him out.
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by BrokenTV: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
bIoodykiller:

Thank you my brother for that reply
TonyTony 208 I am now directing my question to you, are you there when he was killed, can you give us account how he was killed.
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by T9ksy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
BrokenTV:
Thank you my brother for that reply
TonyTony 208 I am now directing my question to you, are you there when he was killed, can you give us account how he was killed.

Google is your friend............

1 Like

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by BABAKABIRU301(f): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
DID U BELEIVE THAT THIS STORY IS FROM LAGBAJA, THAT IS IMPORTED STORY FRM apc. THE BEST IMAGE DESTROYER OF YEAR.
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by vedd: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bless you Lagbaja. You are a product of a culture that holds integrity as a core value.
We know the part of the country where the gullible people are ready to sell their conscience, family and future for a keg of palmwine and a jar of snuff.

6 Likes

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by BrokenTV: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
T9ksy:

Google is your friend............
Wetin carry Google enter here, did I tell you that I don't make use of Google, answer the question or keep quiet, I hate propaganda.
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tonytony208(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
bIoodykiller:
Who is ominisore

Do i know him?

response from a typical tout. How come you are denying your oga so quickly? Peter denied Jesus only 3 times, but i suspect you will deny your oga 3!=18 before 12 midnight today. (hope you know some o'level maths)

1 Like

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by bIoodykiller: 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
tonytony208:

response from a typical tout. How come you are denying your oga so quickly? Peter denied Jesus only 3 times, but i suspect you will deny your oga 3!=18 before 12 midnight today. (hope you know some o'level maths)

Like how you denied your harlot mother
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by REDshouse(m): 12:21am On Jul 29, 2014
BrokenTV:
u are very deluded note there is no smoke without fire omisore killed both Chief Ige nd his wife....keep shut cos all fingers pointed to omisore and you

3 Likes

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by REDshouse(m): 12:24am On Jul 29, 2014
BrokenTV:

See me see trouble, I ask simple question that was not directed to you, and you started attacking my personality, boy are you drunk what's wrong with what I asked or are you going to bail him out.
you are the killer then broken radio
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by REDshouse(m): 12:27am On Jul 29, 2014
BABAKABIRU301: DID U BELEIVE THAT THIS STORY IS FROM LAGBAJA, THAT IS IMPORTED STORY FRM apc. THE BEST IMAGE DESTROYER OF YEAR.
see moniker babakabiru who normally should be male but show up as female ......you re as confused as garrisekaomisore

2 Likes

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tonytony208(m): 4:59am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

Like how you denied your harlot mother

what is your tout-like response supposed to achieve? Make me angry? You will have to try something else. Am not angry. Am just wondering how a human can be bearing such a foul mind like yours around.

1 Like

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by bIoodykiller: 6:35am On Jul 29, 2014
tonytony208:

what is your tout-like response supposed to achieve? Make me angry? You will have to try something else. Am not angry. Am just wondering how a human can be bearing such a foul mind like yours around.
otu nne ebea

vulture like you

bastard
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tonytony208(m): 7:03am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:
otu nne ebea

vulture like you

bastard

am sure any sensible person who compares your comments with mine will know who the real bastard is. Bastards are known by the way they comment. They comment like pple with foul and dirty outlook on life. Comments like "bastard" and other foul words are never far from them. It is not their fault; it is due to the kind of home they came from.

I don't expect you to have sensible response to this. I expect you to only comment things like "bastard", "harlot" and co; since that is what your home and environment have turned you to.

1 Like

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by bIoodykiller: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2014
tonytony208:

am sure any sensible person who compares your comments with mine will know who the real bastard is. Bastards are known by the way they comment. They comment like pple with foul and dirty outlook on life. Comments like "bastard" and other foul words are never far from them. It is not their fault; it is due to the kind of home they came from.

I don't expect you to have sensible response to this. I expect you to only comment things like "bastard", "harlot" and co; since that is what your home and environment have turned you to.

your mother is a harlot so

go and die

bastard

otu nne gi ebea
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tonytony208(m): 7:10am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:
Who is ominisore

Do i know him?

of course i can't be a vulture; since am not a bloodykiller.

1 Like

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by bIoodykiller: 7:12am On Jul 29, 2014
tonytony208:

of course i can't be a vulture; since am not a bloodykiller.

but your mama na harlot

son of a whoree

1 Like

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tonytony208(m): 7:17am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

your mother is a harlot so

go and die

bastard

otu nne gi ebea

just like i predicted; i knew nothing good can come out of your morally decayed mind other than words like "harlot". For your info, you are further destroying the chances of your paymaster (omisore) at the poll with your comments.

Pls behave like the true son of your mother by commenting "bastard", "harlot" et al as usual. Nothing good can come out of a decayed mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skype Debate: GMB V GEJ Supporters Scheduled For Sunday, 22nd February at 8:00pm / Why Is Stealing Corruption? / Americans, Yoruba In Dallas Rally For Dr Ariyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.