Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

“you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer (2583 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by bIoodykiller: 7:21am On Jul 29, 2014
tonytony208:

just like i predicted; i knew nothing good can come out of your morally decayed mind other than words like "harlot". For your info, you are further destroying the chances of your paymaster (omisore) at the poll with your comments.

Pls behave like the true son of your mother by commenting "bastard", "harlot" et al as usual. Nothing good can come out of a decayed mind.

otu nne i
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tonytony208(m): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

but your mama na harlot

son of a whoree

it takes one bastard to recognize another.

1 Like

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by bIoodykiller: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2014
tonytony208:

it takes one bastard to recognize another.

otu nne i

bastard vulture
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tonytony208(m): 7:24am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

otu nne i

don't hide your true identity, write in English for everyone to understand if you have got nothing to hide. That will show us you are a true son of your mom
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by bIoodykiller: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2014
tonytony208:

don't hide your true identity, write in English for everyone to understand if you have got nothing to hide. That will show us you are a true son of your mom

son of a rabid dog
thats what your mama got from fvcking a dog a hybrid like you.

otu nne i
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tonytony208(m): 7:26am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

otu nne i

bastard vulture

you have nothing new to write? cheesy
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tonytony208(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

son of a rabid dog
thats what your mama got from fvcking a dog a hybrid like you.

otu nne i

your comment is proving me right. Pls say more to show us further the extent of the filth you are wallowing in.

1 Like

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by bIoodykiller: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2014
tonytony208:

you have nothing new to write? cheesy
yes because i don't talk to hybrids

otu nne i
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by bIoodykiller: 7:31am On Jul 29, 2014
tonytony208:

your comment is proving me right. Pls say more to show us further the extent of the filth you are wallowing in.

yes at least am better than your mama who you fvcks every hour
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tonytony208(m): 7:33am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:
yes because i don't talk to hybrids

otu nne i

but you have been "talking" with me for over 30 minutes now. You are contracting the rabid from me with each comment. Hope your innate immunity is high?

1 Like

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by bIoodykiller: 7:34am On Jul 29, 2014
tonytony208:

but you have been "talking" with me for over 30 minutes now. You are contracting the rabid from me with each comment. Hope your innate immunity is high?

ikpu nne i

vulture
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tonytony208(m): 7:38am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

yes at least am better than your mama who you fvcks every hour

hahaha!!! You are already making a name for yourself as the filthiest soul on nairaland. Am waiting for more filthy utterances from you; at least it is clear to all that is the best you can do.

1 Like

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by bIoodykiller: 7:40am On Jul 29, 2014
tonytony208:

hahaha!!! You are already making a name for yourself as the filthiest soul on nairaland. Am waiting for more filthy utterances from you; at least it is clear to all that is the best you can do.

otu nne i

its like you're new here.

i dont care
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tonytony208(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

ikpu nne i

vulture

that one is stale now. Look for another. At least, it seems that is why you are in existence: to utter filth

1 Like

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tonytony208(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

ikpu nne i

vulture

that one is stale now. Look for another. At least, it seems that is why you are in existence: to utter filth cheesy
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by bIoodykiller: 7:42am On Jul 29, 2014
tonytony208:

that one is stale now. Look for another. At least, it seems that is why you are in existence: to utter filth

otu nne gi

your father nyach
Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by tonytony208(m): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

otu nne gi

your father nyach

hahaha....so it is father this time around? You are really living up to your reputation as the filthiest soul on nairaland. Now, that one is stale. Move on to the next one. Don't forget that you are very filthy and you must protect that reputation with everything you have. In fact, your life will be useless if you dont write more and more filthy words. It is not your fault; it is the way you were brought up.

1 Like

Re: “you Have A Hand In The Murder Of Bola Ige” – Lagbaja Rejects Omisore’s Offer by bIoodykiller: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2014
tonytony208:

hahaha....so it is father this time around? You are really living up to your reputation as the filthiest soul on nairaland. Now, that one is stale. Move on to the next one. Don't forget that you are very filthy and you must protect that reputation with everything you have. In fact, your life will be useless if you dont write more and more filthy words. It is not your fault; it is the way you were brought up.

amu mpa gi there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Abakaliki,enugu And Awka Express Way. / Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? / Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.