Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,956 members, 7,956,599 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

The Bushmeats Now Hunts The Hunter: Chibok Girls Vs Naija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bushmeats Now Hunts The Hunter: Chibok Girls Vs Naija (537 Views)

US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times / 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags / FG Hunts Pro-gaddafi Fighters In Katsina And Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bushmeats Now Hunts The Hunter: Chibok Girls Vs Naija by LLVelly: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
After being neglected by the FG. The Chibok girls are now on rampage. Yesterday & today's bombings were did by young girls of 16 to 19 thereabouts. Who else if not chibok girls. Prove me wrong now that the bushmeat hunts the hunter. And our american experts where dem dey?
Re: The Bushmeats Now Hunts The Hunter: Chibok Girls Vs Naija by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Your Theory is highly possible over 100 days is enough to turn the girls. We pray other wise
Re: The Bushmeats Now Hunts The Hunter: Chibok Girls Vs Naija by greyskalez(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
yea that's very true, they might av succeeded in playing mind games on the girls

(1) (Reply)

GMB"the Peoples General' Giving Cankerworms Ache Since 1999 / US-AFRICA SUMMIT: Is It Modern Slavery? / APC Spokesman, Asiwaju’s Media Aide Arrested In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.