Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People - Culture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People (63258 Views)

Interesting Facts About The Igbo People / I Would Like To Know Some About Igbo Traditions / Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by 500GP: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
peppyluv02: Lol yorubas have been disgracing us in UK.
The highest fraud case of a so called yoruba pastor and his wife who stole about 4million pounds from victims!!

micheal adebolajo the terrorist!!

Four ndlea yoruba officials nabbed for drug trafficking in malaysia!!

the most wanted drug pshers in the US by the CIA are two yoruba women or are we forgetting the first class fraudsters cheesy cheesy

The topics are all on nl and you were viewing them,shame no gree you comment.

Ekwensu!

WHY IS IT THAT YOUR TRIBE ALWAYS FIND SHORTCUT TO SUCCESS IN A CROOK WAY

MIRACLE CENTRES FOR STUDENTS, DRUG BARON, KIDNAPPING, ROBBERY

WHY ALWAYS YOUR TRIBE?

CHIKA HAS TARNISHED, TAINTED NIGERIA'S REPUTATION IN THE ONGOING COMMONWEALTH, GLOBALLY
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nah wa o! Enough of this tribalism guys...

Op nice write up. As a yoruba man I appreciate the igbos for dir huge contribution 2wods business, sport and entertainment industries.

Every tribes has one advantage over another and if there's unity in this country, we will achieve alot.

If there was no unity among d US citizens, I wonder how they ll become the strongest nation on earth.

As for me, the yorubas and Igbos are doing well in all aspect of this country.

5 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
It is 'hurt' not 'hot'..
Would have said you are yoruba but you once insulted them for having stretch marks... All the same,we don't care about you and not claiming relationship with you.
During the civil war,you were also killed by your northern masters who saw you all as easterners!

Buoyantic: Efik,annang are not your cousins and can never be...we don't share dsame culture or heritage.., sorry if it hot but I don't like Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Elle780: Wetin concern U? AMEBO SABO

he concern me oo afterall the op is trying to enlighten us about the Igbo so if he omits this important question then all he wrote is of no use.

i am also thinking maybe because their pride price is too expensive. They spend all thei useful life gathering the pride price and by the time they are done, they have crossed 50yrs. op enlighten me pls
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chika digraced us while your first class fraudsters,micheal adebolajo and your yahoo pastor made you proud.
Old pig cheesy

500GP:

WHY IS IT THAT YOUR TRIBE ALWAYS FIND SHORTCUT TO SUCCESS IN A CROOK WAY

MIRACLE CENTRES FOR STUDENTS, DRUG BARON, KIDNAPPING, ROBBERY

WHY ALWAYS YOUR TRIBE?

CHIKA HAS TARNISHED, TAINTED NIGERIA'S REPUTATION IN THE ONGOING COMMONWEALTH, GLOBALLY

3 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by maysimsimple(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
ChristineC: #that Igbo chic# cheesy
That igbo chick. U're a cutie..........

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by 500GP: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
peppyluv02: Chika digraced us while your first class fraudsters,micheal adebolajo and your yahoo pastor made you proud.
Old pig cheesy

[quote author=peppyluv02]Chika digraced us - CHIKA DISGRACE US (NIGERIA) THAT'S WHY GULLIBLE IBO LEADERS ,ELDERS NEED TO ORIENTATE IBO YOUTH. HAD IT BEEN CHIKA HAS BEEN ORIENTATED PROPERLY ,SHE WOULDN'T HAVE USE DRUGS.

CHIKA DISGRACED IBO TRIBE
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
peppyluv02: It is 'hurt' not 'hot'..
Would have said you are yoruba but you once insulted them for having stretch marks... All the same,we don't care about you and not claiming relationship with you.
During the civil war,you were also killed by your northern masters who saw you all as easterners!

whatever
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by mrvictor: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thank You for that piece of write-up! Daalu!

manchy7531: I intend to reopen this thread for Igbo readers and open minded non Igbo who may want to know more about ndi igbo. It is purely for educational purpose.....God bless Ndi igbo. From ''Anioma to Anambra to Enugu to Imo to Abia to Ebonyi igbo to Rivers igbo to Benue Igbo to cross river and Akwa ibom igbo and Ndi igbo in diaspora''..... God bless our cousins also (Efik, Ibibio, Annang and, Idoma)

http://www./Igbo%20101.htm
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by customized07: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Buoyantic: whatever
can you type a word in your language here? Imabong grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Coldfeet(f): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Proud to rep the land with the most beautiful women in the world!!! Igbo girls staying pweery since 30 BC wink Umu asa igbo nma nma nu o!!!

8 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by JigsawKillah(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
peppyluv02: Yoruba land have the highest number of human parts sellers. Its all on nl but as the cowards you are,you from from such threads but the world already knows what you are.

defending your own. . . I'm not surprised! And why are y'all attackin' the yorubas? I asked a simple question and y'all are just actin' like bbitches, crying over it!

SAW
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Elle780(f): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ok.....as bride place 4 una place too cheap u suppose to dey dance skelewu.
LAST BULLET:they want to be financially GALLANT before getting married. No igbo man wants his wife to suffer. Amebo re u satisfied?
ikwoche:

he concern me oo afterall the op is trying to enlighten us about the Igbo so if he omits this important question then all he wrote is of no use.

i am also thinking maybe because their pride price is too expensive. They spend all thei useful life gathering the pride price and by the time they are done, they have crossed 50yrs. op enlighten me pls

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Elle780(f): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
I have seen that movie like 20times.vry funny
Lanceslot: I can't stop laughing the day I watch CAPTAIN. Osuofia and Mark 4.
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Mprex(f): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Proudly Igbo

Repping Anambra kiss

3 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by chesterlee(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
SimaDida: Nwanne mmadu, I salute you! Olee ebe i si na Nkwerre? Muwa bu onye Amaokpara.
Nwanne ya gaziere gi...Abum onye Umulowe,Umugara! Ndewo!!!

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by binbass(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thank God Seun is not from Igboland.
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by chesterlee(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Descartes: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
wristwatch: Nah wa o! Enough of this tribalism guys...

Op nice write up. As a yoruba man I appreciate the igbos for dir huge contribution 2wods business, sport and entertainment industries.

Every tribes has one advantage over another and if there's unity in this country, we will achieve alot.

If there was no unity among d US citizens, I wonder how they ll become the strongest nation on earth.

As for me, the yorubas and Igbos are doing well in all aspect of this country.
You deserve a medal kiss wink
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Archildao: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Land Grabbers!
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Coldfeet(f): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yoney007: Clued from
clued? Maybe from clueless land. Its Culled! And I don't see why you need a source or why the op ought to provide you with one.
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Descartes: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Coldfeet: Proud to rep the land with the most beautiful women in the world!!! Igbo girls staying pweery since 30 BC wink Umu asa igbo nma nma nu o!!!
Nne i ga- adi smiley

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by maestroferddi: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

NO NEED TO BLAB WITH YOU

Data in 2011 from the Nigerian Films and Videos
Census Board (NFVCB) indicated that 1,743 and
1,234 movies were respectively registered and
approved. The percentages produced in 2010 in
the main languages were 44 percent English, 31
percent Yoruba, 24 percent Hausa and 1 percent
Igbo.

ASK CHIDINMA, DR SID, DON JAZZY, SUSPECT ABOUT YORUBA LANGUAGE MADE THEIR SONG HIT LIMELIGHT

IF NOT FOR OLAMIDE WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN PHYNO. OLAMIDE DID JUSTICE TO PHYNO'S GHOST MODE
You are wasting my time. Very terrible critical thinking skills...

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Donphilly(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Great write up man; I believe the Ibo nation die. Abia fully represented

3 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by customized07: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
maestroferddi: You are wasting my time. Very terrible critical thinking skills...
he said "NO NEED TO BLAB WITH YOU" can you imagine?
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by customized07: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Donphilly: Great write up man; I believe the Ibo nation die. Abia fully represented
I see you bro, Abia to the bone here too.

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Fulaman198(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
oilykid: Lol,dude every tribe in Nigeria has their fair share of beautiful women when it comes beauty.beauty is not peculiar to the Igbo women alone,the fulanis,Yoruba,ijaws,ibibios and others have their own beautiful women too cool cool

I know I'm aware, thanks
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by klarke(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pls fellow nairalanders, stop the chest-beating and name-calling already. you're deviating from d op's purpose for did thread. whether Igbo or Hausa or Yoruba, we are one. we must learn to accommodate each other.
#WAZOBIA.

-representing from Ekeikpa, Ihitte-Uboma.
Isinweke kwenu!
Imo kwenu!!
Igbo ndi oma kwesuonu!!!
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by 4chi: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
BarryX: I think the award for the most insecure [size=16pt]tribe in Nigeria [/size]goes to the
[size=20pt]IGBOS [/size]

Who is competing with these fellas for Christ sakes ?

Theirs is an extreme case of INFERIORITY COMPLEX. fuelled by a primitive and still evolving culture. The Ibo situation has already been properly and scientifically psyco analysed by one of them Dr Ozodi Thomas Osuji. his write ups are all over the cyberspace...
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by maestroferddi: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

Are you a stark illiterate or what? So Wales and other nations whose athletes failed preliminary drug test should withdraw from the games because of what could be an isolated happenstance, abi? You are disgracing your village here.
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by nwene222(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo:
Like serious what's your point here? You can chose to be whatever u want, but mind u that when the time comes we will take what rightfully belong to us.
NOTE: Bakasi was formally in Nigeria territory

No offence sir but please take time to know your history. It's not harmful

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) / Official Translation Thread / Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.