Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People - Culture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People (63268 Views)

Interesting Facts About The Igbo People / I Would Like To Know Some About Igbo Traditions / Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Me too!
Dunukofia kwenu!
Anambra kwenu!!
Ndi Igbo kwezuenu!!
Ndi nnam ne kwa ikpere m n'ala...

Manny4life I see you viewing wink

Mprex: Proudly Igbo

Repping Anambra kiss

5 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by JigsawKillah(m): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
peppyluv02: Attack you? Is this your thread? Do you see Igbos derailing on your thread. Do we even care? In politcs you flood our thread but we don't do so in yours cuz we careless about the waec holders you choose as governors.
As for ritual,every tribe is a learner compared to yorubas.

sorry ma'am but next time, use your brain not ur back!
I'm not even yoruba and i dont no when askin' questions became an offence!

SAW
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Descartes: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
peppyluv02: Attack you? Is this your thread? Do you see Igbos derailing on your thread. Do we even care? In politcs you flood our thread but we don't do so in yours cuz we careless about the waec holders you choose as governors.
As for ritual,every tribe is a learner compared to yorubas.

Nne rapu Ndiofe
Anaigbo Adigo Mma cool

8 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Anyi ana'chi kwanu cheesy

Descartes: Nne rapu Ndiofe
Anaigbo Adigo Mma cool

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by manny4life(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
4chi:

Theirs is an extreme case of INFERIORITY COMPLEX. fuelled by a primitive and still evolving culture. The Ibo situation has already been properly and scientifically psyco analysed by one of them Dr Ozodi Thomas Osuji. his write ups are all over the cyberspace...

Do you mean the one whose father was traced to Yoruba land? A man who doesn't know where he's from, cannot identify with Igbos, even his umu nna don't even recognize him... Are we speaking of the same person?

9 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Mprex(f): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
peppyluv02: Me too!
Dunukofia kwenu!
Anambra kwenu!!
Ndi Igbo kwezuenu!!

love you sister kiss

6 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by manny4life(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
peppyluv02: Me too!
Dunukofia kwenu!
Anambra kwenu!!
Ndi Igbo kwezuenu!!

Manny4life I see you viewing wink

Haha, I am viewing o... The thread started nicely from Page 0,1, as I enter page 2, trouble started.

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Descartes: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
peppyluv02: Anyi ana'chi kwanu cheesy

Na ebe kwanu
Ife ayi na-eyi bu Versace grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Descartes: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
manny4life:

Do you mean the one whose father was traced to Yoruba land? A man who doesn't know where he's from, cannot identify with Igbos, even his umu nna don't even recognize him... Are we speaking of the same person?
Classical Question cool

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
Because these cowards won't let us be and cheesy

quid,tonychristopher,shizzle,odenigbo Aroli,chinolization,Ichidodo...missing you guys here o

manny4life:

Haha, I am viewing o... The thread started nicely from Page 0,1, as I enter page 2, trouble started.

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by dandollaz: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Even in nairaland igbos resent wella in literature section namely zuby 77;mazi omenako; flow 1759 etc.

3 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by JigsawKillah(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
maestroferddi: No sensible or responsible man defaults to sexist insults when speaking with a female or else the difference between such a man and a zoo chimpanzee would be attaining a limit approaching zero. ...What is SAW?

before your finger itches you to type, i'd suggest you think and re-read carefully sir before typing. . . shikena?

SAW
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
Abeg educate the 4chi-mpanzee...

manny4life:

3 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
You too sis smiley

Mprex:
love you sister kiss
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by manny4life(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
peppyluv02: Abeg educate the 4chi-mpanzee...

Nne idi too much...Anyi kwu gi n'azu cool

5 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Anam achi kwanu wink

manny4life:

Nne idi too much...Anyi kwu gi n'azu cool

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Descartes: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
peppyluv02: Abeg educate the 4chi-mpanzee...

shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by JigsawKillah(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
maestroferddi: Comprehension problems?

ask yourself that and dont quote me again!

SAW

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) / Official Translation Thread / Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.