Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing (24590 Views)

The Most Boring Tv Station You Have Watched / What Is Ur Most Intresting TV Program Currently Airing / NBC Bans Airing Of Big Brother Africa (BBA) In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by heatmeup(f): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2014
jerry Springer,super story,telemundo, CNN -too much blood, any music on nta and ait
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by GreyBlood: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2014
rill: ALL THE REALITY SHOWS ON E!
u r right, all the reality shows on dat station are all fake and poorly scripted. They keep showing fake and petty lifestyle.

I hate those "Big Rich Texas", Chelsea lately(very useless programme), Guilliana and Bill, The Soup etc...I wonder how a station bags all these boring programmes. I hate more those blonde ladies on these programmes with their numerous surgeries and fake implants that made them look like ghosts.

Other programmes wey they vex me na all these singing competition programmes wey full our local tvs including project fame, Nigeria idol...can't they do something different. I still prefer Maltina DanceHall and GUS to these singing craps.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by ammyluv2002(f): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2014
kanobi: r u high? Vampire diaries is boring??........u must b jokin
Yeah....season 5 is very boring and annoying except the last episode
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by ammyluv2002(f): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Abdul9025: Extant
Under the Dome
Witches of east end
kardashians
Just heartbroken to see.."The tomorrow people" cancelled
No way dude! Witches of East End is cool...I like it
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by ammyluv2002(f): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2014
newguy1: 1. Zero hour.
2. Vampire diaries . Starting from season 3
3. Teen wolf. Seriously i dont unerstand d hype abt dis series d camera uses,d fight looked sily to me just looked like d wolfman of 1992
4. Telemundo
Teen wolf isn't bad especially season 1 & 2
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by faftop: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2014
lite no dy...
na wazobia fm i dy alwaz listen to!!

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by ammyluv2002(f): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2014
rill: ALL THE REALITY SHOWS ON E!
Thank you
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by ammyluv2002(f): 8:00am On Jul 29, 2014
neuljosh:
Yea I started watching EXTANT but I gave up because the show sucks.
The 100 is the Best Show of 2014
You can say that again ....The 100 is very cool

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by ammyluv2002(f): 8:04am On Jul 29, 2014
"The Tyrant" is the best tv show for now...never a dull moment. The only Tv shows that makes my week exciting while I wait till October for "The Original" and co

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by nikkyshyne(f): 8:04am On Jul 29, 2014
kenx1: ALL telemundo novelas MY GF IS AN ADDICT
I hate this too. My sis keep changing the station to telemundo. It's soo annoying!
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by freecocoa(f): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2014
Did someone say witches of east end is boring?hmm, me likey the series o.

I'm seeing Dominion but I don't know that I'll continue cos I haven't got the hang of it yet, who knows? I just might keep up.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by dhameelolar(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2014
suwailad: I've been seeing a lot of t.v shows lately and i'm kinda preferring it to cinema movie. but some shows have weird acting and woeful plot and storyline. some are so boring that you just feel sorry for who made the show and some get cancelled after some episodes. among a growing list these are the most boring shows i've watched and dont watch it if you dont ant to get bored...

.The Black Box
.The Leftovers
.Matador
.Taxi Brooklyn
.Under the dome

so whats your list?
I take it you're not a regular tv show viewer, cos adding the left over and under the dome to this list seems preposterous, don't judge a tv show by it's first episode!!
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by dhameelolar(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2014
(
flinton:
Vampire diary of all shows boring? Anyways it's your choice
Vampire diaries is a show that lost it's bearing to me. The storyline was 2 vampire brothers + a human girl they're both fighting for, WTF!!! Would make u turn her to a vampire? angry

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Ferdinandu(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2014
safarigirl: Whatever is on Telemundo is bad for the viewing public:

-people keeping the d.umbest secrets ever (like, there's simply no point keeping the secrets)

-There's simply no point in actions carrried out by most main characters eg can anyone explain why Bruno was being such a poohsie bout his relationship with Bianca? She even suggested they eloped and dude was forming "I have to do the right thing and end this" (na when you don straff your uncle wife give am belle na hin your brain re-boot abi?)

* The love scenes are cheesy as F
* Don't even get me started on their action scenes, even more ridiculous

* They like to drag the story until it has thinned out. If My Heart Beats For Lola was a Naija film e for be part 1-23, all the break-ups between Andre and Lola, their petty fights and her various marriages were highly unnecessary and except they're 15 year olds, mostly unrealistic

The worst part of EVERY Telemundo program? Virtually EVERY female cast is pasty white with a flat arrss and silicon boo bs
Telemundo is boring like that but you sat and be watching each episode of every series to be able to summarize it as you did even I who tries to watch every episode may not be able to summarize it as you did. Hell no you are just pretending and secretly enjoying the program. If any show is boring I don't sit down upto 20 mins watching it. I got many other things doing with my life.

6 Likes

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by dhameelolar(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2014
disloman: OP!if under d dome is boring,U no sabi movie b that ooo.Under d dome is one of d best seasonal movies ever produced.
If "Under the Dome" is one of the best, where would "Breaking Bad" be on ur list?

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by remsonik(f): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2014
E! And their fake shows. Mtcheeewwww
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by suwailad(f): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2014
dhameelolar:
I take it you're not a regular tv show viewer, cos adding the left over and under the dome to this list seems preposterous, don't judge a tv show by it's first episode!!

ah i've been watching t.v shows since smallville, lost, mentalist, x files, and many that aired when you were not even born then tongue
I can tell you my judgement on these shows is rock solid. Left over is the most boring shows with ridiculous story line ever written. If it even makes it to the end, t wont come back for a second season unless they like wasting money. Under the dome is being pushed upon the viewers, have you ever seen a Steven Spielberg show go away so easy? cool
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by ElPhenomenal(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Do we still have tv stations in Nigeria?
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by dhameelolar(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2014
disloman: Omo yi,Wa gba yi.Under the dome is one of d best,Don't knw y d season 2 ain't out yet.
Season 2 is out already...about 4 episodes have been released
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by dhameelolar(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2014
suwailad:

ah i've been watching t.v shows since smallville, lost, mentalist, x files, and many that aired when you were not even born then tongue
I can tell you my judgement on these shows is rock solid. Left over is the most boring shows with ridiculous story line ever written. If it even makes it to the end, t wont come back for a second season unless they like wasting money. Under the dome is being pushed upon the viewers, have you ever seen a Steven Spielberg show go away so easy? cool
I'll start with calling u "Ma" like u said you've been on this before I was born, most Steven Spielberg shows come back for a second season, it might not start well but it would get better, have u had a chance to watch "Falling Skies"
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by newguy1(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2014
1.Under the dome is not boring 4 real its adapted novel of steven king n hes even personally among the writers for season 2.
2. Witches of eastend, dis series is trying, d season is geting intresting by d minutes.
3.dominion is cool but i dont it wil last a season call it intuition
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by severee(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2014
1.Arrow
2.Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
3.All Reality shows(excluding the apprentice)
4.Haves and have nots
5. Devious maids
6. All Korean and telemundo series
7.Smallville
8.The O.C
9.Fresh prince of bel-air
10.Two and a half men
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by DEBUCHMANNY: 9:01am On Jul 29, 2014
BBA
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by xtervaganza(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2014
I'm not really a TV person as I play games on ps3 when im home

But one thing I hate more than anything on TV is keeping up with the whoretrashians

I once sent a girl out of my place cos she would not stop watching those fools

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by 1Book(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2014
You know that GEJ campaign advert(Lee kum yew, mandela & Obama) for 2015 that is full of lies, i usually change the station whenever i see it!

3 Likes

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by suwailad(f): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2014
dhameelolar:
I'll start with calling u "Ma" like u said you've been on this before I was born, most Steven Spielberg shows come back for a second season, it might not start well but it would get better, have u had a chance to watch "Falling Skies"

what! i just watched the latest episode yesterday, lexy been in the cocoon and all that stuff. Well falling skies has continued to drag on and its a classic spielberg show. its not that bad though.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by suwailad(f): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2014
severee: 1.Arrow
2.Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
3.All Reality shows(excluding the apprentice)
4.Haves and have nots
5. Devious maids
6. All Korean and telemundo series
7.Smallville
8.The O.C
9.Fresh prince of bel-air
10.Two and a half men

These shows aint currently airing and please dont add those two i strike out. WHAT! the top rated shows ever. Guy go find a critic site for good review on Arrow and Devious maids man.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Whizpeter(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2014
NTA NEWS and them philippine telenovenas
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by irukandji89(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2014
disloman: Omo yi,Wa gba yi.Under the dome is one of d best,Don't knw y d season 2 ain't out yet.
. Season 2 is out. Airing presently.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by philclem(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2014
cheesy cheesy[quote author=babarazy]Miliki express on Orisun TV.[/quote u took the word out of my mouth.......there is this woman I know that watches only this program from January to december.a times I wish the startime pple should give her discount since she watches only one prgram grin grin
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by irukandji89(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2014
ammyluv2002: Teen wolf isn't bad especially season 1 & 2
. Season 3 was crap. And with d way season 4 is going, it is going to be a waste of mb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Fantastic Four 2015 / Dupsy Abiola, MKO 's Daughter Appearance On Dragons Den UK (Video) / Nollywood-Military Movie, Eagle Wings Premieres In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.