Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing (24589 Views)

The Most Boring Tv Station You Have Watched / What Is Ur Most Intresting TV Program Currently Airing / NBC Bans Airing Of Big Brother Africa (BBA) In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Ninilowo(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2014
Sezua: papa ajasco shud b scrapped
Walahi.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by safarigirl(f): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2014
Ferdinandu: Telemundo is boring like that but you sat and be watching each episode of every series to be able to summarize it as you did even I who tries to watch every episode may not be able to summarize it as you did. Hell no you are just pretending and secretly enjoying the program. If any show is boring I don't sit down upto 20 mins watching it. I got many other things doing with my life.
hahaha, I knew someone would say this.

I regret to inform you that contrary to your notions, I don't watch programmes with caucasian casts. Rather, my sister watches it and decides to brief me on it. I walk past when they're showing it and sometimes I have to sit through part of it cuz I can't lock myself up all the time.

I have never picked up a remote to visit the Telemundo channel
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by irukandji89(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2014
freecocoa: Did someone say witches of east end is boring?hmm, me likey the series o.

I'm seeing Dominion but I don't know that I'll continue cos I haven't got the hang of it yet, who knows? I just might keep up.
. I watched ∂ first ep and stopped. Why some folks commit blasphemy against heavenly hosts, like Angel Gabriel and Co, I don't understand. So Angel Michael engages in orgies? Angels posses ppl?? God is Awol? Pls!!!!! ...... Its not worth watching. I hope we dnt commit sin by association by just watching anything watchable. Even If we watch immoral movies that displays human immorality, its better than watching a show depicting the blasphemy of God. My 2 Cents.

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Danja: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2014
NTA NETWORK NEWS
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by irukandji89(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2014
dhameelolar: (
Vampire diaries is a show that lost it's bearing to me. The storyline was 2 vampire brothers + a human girl they're both fighting for, WTF!!! Would make u turn her to a vampire? angry
. I lost interest after she became a vampire.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by BabaO2: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2014
Comparing Jonathan to sound minds like Obama, Mandela , Luther , kun Lee is disgusting and embarrassing

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by irukandji89(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2014
suwailad:

ah i've been watching t.v shows since smallville, lost, mentalist, x files, and many that aired when you were not even born then tongue
I can tell you my judgement on these shows is rock solid. Left over is the most boring shows with ridiculous story line ever written. If it even makes it to the end, t wont come back for a second season unless they like wasting money. Under the dome is being pushed upon the viewers, have you ever seen a Steven Spielberg show go away so easy? cool
. Its like steven is losing his mojo. His shows of late aren't cutting it. Or are they?
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by freecocoa(f): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2014
irukandji89: . I watched ∂ first ep and stopped. Why some folks commit blasphemy against heavenly hosts, like Angel Gabriel and Co, I don't understand. So Angel Michael engages in orgies? Angels posses ppl?? God is Awol? Pls!!!!! ...... Its not worth watching. I hope we dnt commit sin by association by just watching anything watchable. Even If we watch immoral movies that displays human immorality, its better than watching a show depicting the blasphemy of God. My 2 Cents.
I think most of those writers/actors prolly don't believe in God so it doesn't bother them, I just don't understand where the movie is going, I'm still seeing it out of curiosity sha.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by elvisz(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2014
tarima use to b interesting wen it started. But dey have scattered it. Very boring now
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by crudedude(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2014
BabaO2: Comparing Jonathan to sound minds like Obama, Mandela , Luther , kun Lee is disgusting and embarrassing
That ad irks the living day light out of me.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by severee(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2014
suwailad:

These shows aint currently airing and please dont add those two i strike out. WHAT! the top rated shows ever. Guy go find a critic site for good review on Arrow and Devious maids man.
angry alright fine i shall categorize my list
The Really Boring Shows
1.Arrow: i don't get it this guys story is lost,iron man,batman,punisher,O.C and smallville combined but it still sucks i swear to God mute your T.V set and you'll think you are watching a comedy
2.Devious Maids: desperate house wives but about maids very meaningless and weak storyline
The Boring Shows No Longer Airing
1.Smallville: they kept pulling new stories out of their arsses till it lost its charm and intrigue and became a pain to watch
2.The O.C: i can't even remember jack-sh*t about this one all i remember was some kids always looking depressed with a bunch of other kids who suck at acting and rather than re-negotiating their star actresses contract they killed her off way to go guys
3.Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air: My God i've never seen a comedy show where i frown all through and believe me i'm not that hard to please the jokes suck and will smith keeps over-acting
4. Vampire Diaries: today na casket them dey fear, tomorrow na tree dem dey fear next tomorrow witch go enter equation that's vampire diaries for you o its even more boring than buffy the vampire slayer
Boring Shows Still Running
1. 2 1/2 men: two words overhyped and boring
2. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: obviously an experiment to see if marvel can make an extra buck on the side and it's so glaring there are some episodes that end with this look on your face
3.Reality tv: not really reality when a camera crew follows you around town undecided so we are actually supposed to believe those "conflicts and tension" they keep putting on screen are real? Hehehe
4.Korean and telemundo series: centralized storyline,actors and actresses that look exactly alike that you can't even tell which show is which and how about their mouth missing road? damn! I'm better off reading subtitles
5. Haves and have nots: too forgettable too typical we've seen that whole tyler perry i'm suffering but i shall over come bullsh*t he does it all the time

grin is that better my lady?

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2014
Ferdinandu: Telemundo is boring like that but you sat and be watching each episode of every series to be able to summarize it as you did even I who tries to watch every episode may not be able to summarize it as you did. Hell no you are just pretending and secretly enjoying the program. If any show is boring I don't sit down upto 20 mins watching it. I got many other things doing with my life.

My sentiments exactly!!!
Lol
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by armadeo(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2014
mayapop: I don't like it lipsrsealed

I used to follow tvd till the originals started and I love it. However one mans meat is a vegetarians nightmare.

Its allowed.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2014
The best tv series of this year by faaaar, and I don't watch dumb series, is The Blacklist! Ah! James Spader- another 2 Emmys coming up to add to his 3 already won for Boston Legal. This guy is just...marvelous. You can't win 3 Emmys and be ordinary.
Someone said Blacklist is boring. Lolz. Probably to high for ur I.Q, no offense.
Some actors' monologues can be very challenging for lesser thinking minds to digest, true. So I wasn't surprised James Spader beat Jack Bauer(Keifer Sutherland) 3 times in 4 years for the best actor Emmy award. Most Nigerians like 24, I do too. But acting-wise, Jack Bauer can't compare to James Spader.
So, The Blacklist it is for me.
In case u doubt, its been nominated for the upcoming Emmy, the last Golden Globe, and its gonna be aired immediately after the SuperBowl next year February(the most coveted time-slot in tv. A series is chosen to air every year). All this just for season 1!

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2014
severee:
angry alright fine i shall categorize my list
The Really Boring Shows
1.Arrow: i don't get it this guys story is lost,iron man,batman,punisher,O.C and smallville combined but it still sucks i swear to God mute your T.V set and you'll think you are watching a comedy
2.Devious Maids: desperate house wives but about maids very meaningless and weak storyline
The Boring Shows No Longer Airing
1.Smallville: they kept pulling new stories out of their arsses till it lost its charm and intrigue and became a pain to watch
2.The O.C: i can't even remember jack-sh*t about this one all i remember was some kids always looking depressed with a bunch of other kids who suck at acting and rather than re-negotiating their star actresses contract they killed her off way to go guys
3.Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air: My God i've never seen a comedy show where i frown all through and believe me i'm not that hard to please the jokes suck and will smith keeps over-acting
4. Vampire Diaries: today na casket them dey fear, tomorrow na tree dem dey fear next tomorrow witch go enter equation that's vampire diaries for you o its even more boring than buffy the vampire slayer
Boring Shows Still Running
1. 2 1/2 men: two words overhyped and boring
2. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: obviously a way experiment to see if marvel can make an extra buck on the side and it's so glaring there some episodes that end with this look on your face
3.Reality tv: not really reality when a camera crew follows you around town undecided so we are actually supposed to believe those "conflicts and tension" they keep putting on screen are real? Hehehe
4.Korean and telemundo series: centralized storyline,actors and actresses that look exactly alike that you can't even tell which show is which and what about that lip movement damn! I'm better off reading subtitles
5. Haves and have nots: too forgettable too typical we've seen that whole tyler perry i'm suffering but i shall over come bullsh*t he does it all the time

grin is that better my lady?

Hey, Two and a Half Men.....the one with Charlie Sheen is one of the best TV shows ever.
Awesome comedy
Are you sure you watch it?
Like, get seasons One to Eight or Nine and be knocked out

Like, who hates Two and a Half Men?
From, a baffled Nigerian lady

3 Likes

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2014
GreyBlood: u r right, all the reality shows on dat station are all fake and poorly scripted. They keep showing fake and petty lifestyle.

I hate those "Big Rich Texas", Chelsea lately(very useless programme), Guilliana and Bill, The Soup etc...I wonder how a station bags all these boring programmes. I hate more those blonde ladies on these programmes with their numerous surgeries and fake implants that made them look like ghosts.

Other programmes wey they vex me na all these singing competition programmes wey full our local tvs including project fame, Nigeria idol...can't they do something different. I still prefer Maltina DanceHall and GUS to these singing craps.

Hi, I do not think great minds watch E!
But what do I know?
Cheers
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by aceTS: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2014
italian serie A
French lique un
la liga ( except El classicos )
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by severee(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2014
milychocs:

Hey, Two and a Half Men.....the one with Charlie Sheen is one of the best TV shows ever.
Awesome comedy
Are you sure you watch it?
Like, get seasons One to Eight or Nine and be knocked out

Like, who hates Two and a Half Men?
From, a baffled Nigerian lady

undecided lady the show sucks, the jokes are lame and it's terribly overhyped
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by oge4real(f): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2014
Extant
Under the dome
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2014
severee:

If you were around me now, I would throw a shoe at you!!!!
angry cheesy
Okay, rant over.....
....human beings are really different then

It should be scrapped though, the new show without Sheen has lost its essence

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by dhameelolar(m): 10:15am On Jul 29, 2014
suwailad:

what! i just watched the latest episode yesterday, lexy been in the cocoon and all that stuff. Well falling skies has continued to drag on and its a classic spielberg show. its not that bad though.
I'm starting to loose interest in it, I have a feeling there would be a new overlord introduction in season 4...I haven't watched season 4 yet...
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by armadeo(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2014
jcgodfrey: The best tv series of this year by faaaar, and I don't watch dumb series, is The Blacklist! Ah! James Spader- another 2 Emmys coming up to add to his 3 already won for Boston Legal. This guy is just...marvelous. You can't win 3 Emmys and be ordinary.
Someone said Blacklist is boring. Lolz. Probably to high for ur I.Q, no offense.
Some actors' monologues can be very challenging for lesser thinking minds to digest, true. So I wasn't surprised James Spader beat Jack Bauer(Keifer Sutherland) 3 times in 4 years for the best actor Emmy award. Most Nigerians like 24, I do too. But acting-wise, Jack Bauer can't compare to James Spader.
In case u doubt, its been nominated for the upcoming Emmy, the last Golden Globe, and its gonna be aired immediately after the SuperBowl next year February(the most coveted time-slot in tv. A series is chosen to air every year). All this just for season 1!

OK. If I feel my mb is wasted am coming for you.

Next move download blacklist.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by armadeo(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2014
severee:

Men that show is awesome. I looooooove it.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by myspnigeria: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2014
none... i dont watch tv
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Alfred234(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2014
i don't want to hear anybody saying that series lyk " Arrow, Vampire diaries, The originals & Teen wolf" are boring. Like WTF!! this series are great. Too bad Series lyk Tomorrow people & Star crossed got canceled they were promising. I don't watch boring series
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by suwailad(f): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2014
dhameelolar:
I'm starting to loose interest in it, I have a feeling there would be a new overlord introduction in season 4...I haven't watched season 4 yet...
just 6 episodes at the moment, but so far its been interesting the acting has seriously impressed me.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by lafuria1(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2014
jcgodfrey: The best tv series of this year by faaaar, and I don't watch I'm umb series, is The Blacklist! Ah! James Spader- another 2 Emmys coming up to add to his 3 already won for Boston Legal. This guy is just...marvelous. You can't win 3 Emmys and be ordinary.
I'm a very very big fan of the blacklist because of spader, I sometimes talk like 'him "if you trying to impress with this write up of yours, I tell you it isn't working" lol.
Unfortunately for some reason not known and doesn't make sense, James Spader wasn't nominated for an Emmy award. I was like how.
The blacklist didn't get any nomination. My belief is they want to give it to Cranston (breaking bad Walter white) so nominating Spader along side him might not make it happen. Instead they included house of card spacey.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by suwailad(f): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2014
jcgodfrey: The best tv series of this year by faaaar, and I don't watch dumb series, is The Blacklist! Ah! James Spader- another 2 Emmys coming up to add to his 3 already won for Boston Legal. This guy is just...marvelous. You can't win 3 Emmys and be ordinary.
blacklist is a classic, a show that would air in 2090 and would still look super.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2014
The Kardashians shait
Arsenio Hall show
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by LordOrochimaru(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2014
Under the dome isn't that bad...the season 2 just begun and I kinda enjoyed d season 1. The new series are all poor except for the last ship, dominion, the flash, the strain and some good ones. Am seeing suits, korra season 3 and breaking bad s5(know am kinda late), also orange is the new black
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by GreyBlood: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2014
milychocs:

Hi, I do not think great minds watch E!
But what do I know?
Cheers
yeah, u r right. The shows reek of lazy,surreal,superficial and fake lifestyles which we know don't really exist in real life. embarassed
though I thought ladies like that wink
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2014
kanobi: r u high? Vampire diaries is boring??........u must b jokin

Joking for finding what you enjoy boring?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Fantastic Four 2015 / Dupsy Abiola, MKO 's Daughter Appearance On Dragons Den UK (Video) / Nollywood-Military Movie, Eagle Wings Premieres In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.