Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Between A Wife And A Mistress ... Why You Should Be Both - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Wife And A Mistress ... Why You Should Be Both (805 Views)

CONFUSED! Her Lover Has A Mistress. HELP Pls Pls! / Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil / It's Hard Work Being A Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between A Wife And A Mistress ... Why You Should Be Both by damcqute(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
in business....
I’m guessing you’re on this page because you want to know about a wife and a mistress who got into battle with each other. You are on the right track as this gist is exactly what you want to read if you want your business to grow further.

I know we all don’t like to change our ideas or go all out of our way to please customers, sometimes (Scratch that), most times, that is just the way to go if you want to earn that kush (moneeeey). Before I launch this topic, let’s go through this scenario together.

Have you ever wondered why a man would have a wife and still have a mistress? And in your mind, you’re like this man is mad o. His wife is so beautiful (maybe smoking hot sef) that every guy is battling konji just by seeing her and every woman around is wishing to be her. So, what is he doing with this Atutu (ugly duckling) na? I’ll tell you what.

The thing is this. Most likely, the man has a sexual fantasy that the wife is having none of. So to get his satisfaction and still keep his smoking hot wife, he keeps a mistress that will do just as he pleases so long as he’s keeping his end of the bargain by catering to her needs. In other words, the mistress is doing the impossible to keep the man coming back for more. Who says the wife has to know? Okay, enough of this before you start thinking I’m preaching marital infidelity.

To succeed in your business, you need to learn the Mistress Approach. You need to know when to be the wife and when to be the mistress. Remember, every man is probably trying to escape the nagging wife. So you don’t want to be another wife by being the nagging mistress.

But then, you still want him to always come to you first (the wife position). If he comes to you first and you don’t give him what he wants, he’ll look elsewhere for his mistress. But when he comes to you first and even when his wants are impossible, you go ahead to satisfy him, you have earned the mistress position as well. The wife and the mistress.

So how do you then own both positions effectively? Simple.

click for full article: http:///DIqVPS
Re: Between A Wife And A Mistress ... Why You Should Be Both by damcqute(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Between A Wife And A Mistress ... Why You Should Be Both by damcqute(m): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2014
.OK..

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Saliva / Popular Nairalander Hang Out With Frank Edoho ;) ( E-mage) / Malaysia: Crown Prince Converts To Catholicism For Lover, Shocks Muslim World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.