Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

CONFUSED! Her Lover Has A Mistress. HELP Pls Pls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFUSED! Her Lover Has A Mistress. HELP Pls Pls! (1096 Views)

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / It's Hard Work Being A Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFUSED! Her Lover Has A Mistress. HELP Pls Pls! by Cmanforall: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
This is what is happening to my friend right now. And she needs help. I think intelligent NLders can really help out.

She has bn dating this guy for abt a year now. Everything seems to be going on well. Atimes there are doubts, she clears it off her mind since this guy is kinda practicing christian. She is deeply in love with him, anyway.

the̶̲̥̅̊ recent incident that happened which has made her to be shading tears every now and then is why your opinion(s) is(are) needed.
She traveled to visit this her lover, about an hour 30mins journey. Well prepared for the̶̲̥̅̊ visit, she bought food items to prepare for her lover, a delicious meal.
It was in this visit that things began to change. Her Lover(this guy) got a call @night and was so uncomfortable to talk well in her presence. After a few mins, he took permission to go ease himself. As it was night, everywhere was as quiet as a graveyard, the̶̲̥̅̊ conversation that was made cud b heard to an extent by her. It was a love call.

She didn't border to ask. the̶̲̥̅̊ night was spent together.though it doubts hv bn raised. Next day, she had to check the̶̲̥̅̊ messages on his phone while he bathing. Then she found love sms frm a particular lady and d ones he replied as well. She went further to check his pictures, to her greatest surprise, her pic was not even in his phone album.

She was SHOCKED!

She kept her mood calm...buh her face was full of disappointments. the̶̲̥̅̊ guy left for work.

She had to cry herself out and travelled back to her place. the̶̲̥̅̊ guy noticed that she went thru her phone and threatened to deal with her if she shd eva call that oda lady(buh this my friend never took oda lady's contact).

the̶̲̥̅̊ long and short of it now is that the̶̲̥̅̊ guy is begging to come back.
She is CONFUSED. She LOVES him.

Please Help her out. Advice wisely.

What should she do? Go back? Ur candid advice is needed.

Help a friend.

Thnk Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ .
p
Re: CONFUSED! Her Lover Has A Mistress. HELP Pls Pls! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
Cmanforall: This is what is happening to my friend right now. And she needs help. I think intelligent NLders can really help out.

She has bn dating this guy for abt a year now. Everything seems to be going on well. Atimes there are doubts, she clears it off her mind since this guy is kinda practicing christian. She is deeply in love with him, anyway.

the̶̲̥̅̊ recent incident that happened which has made her to be shading tears every now and then is why your opinion(s) is(are) needed.
She traveled to visit this her lover, about an hour 30mins journey. Well prepared for the̶̲̥̅̊ visit, she bought food items to prepare for her lover, a delicious meal.
It was in this visit that things began to change. Her Lover(this guy) got a call @night and was so uncomfortable to talk well in her presence. After a few mins, he took permission to go ease himself. As it was night, everywhere was as quiet as a graveyard, the̶̲̥̅̊ conversation that was made cud b heard to an extent by her. It was a love call.

She didn't border to ask. the̶̲̥̅̊ night was spent together.though it doubts hv bn raised. Next day, she had to check the̶̲̥̅̊ messages on his phone while he bathing. Then she found love sms frm a particular lady and d ones he replied as well. She went further to check his pictures, to her greatest surprise, her pic was not even in his phone album.

She was SHOCKED!

She kept her mood calm...buh her face was full of disappointments. the̶̲̥̅̊ guy left for work.

She had to cry herself out and travelled back to her place. the̶̲̥̅̊ guy noticed that she went thru her phone and threatened to deal with her if she shd eva call that oda lady(buh this my friend never took oda lady's contact).

the̶̲̥̅̊ long and short of it now is that the̶̲̥̅̊ guy is begging to come back.
She is CONFUSED. She LOVES him.

Please Help her out. Advice wisely.

What should she do? Go back? Ur candid advice is needed.

Help a friend.

Thnk Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ .
p
ok, i am a cheat, but my lady neva found out! But if she did(which i doubt cos ma professionalism na A+), i will beg and be d one to cry. Unless i dnt want her anymore.

But in ds case where the guy has to threaten, and later beg, all ur frnd needs to do is let him be!

Well, i can't marry such a girl as ur frnd. It is clear she is too timid, if not, the guy shldnt be d one to talk! I love girls who get mad and jealous!!!!

She better leave d id!ot,he doesn't worth a bag of sand!

2 Likes

Re: CONFUSED! Her Lover Has A Mistress. HELP Pls Pls! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2013
She should go back to him , because he truly loves her... undecided
Re: CONFUSED! Her Lover Has A Mistress. HELP Pls Pls! by Cmanforall: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
jackbauersballs: She should go back to him , because he truly loves her... undecided

Buh wat abt d oda gal hs dating as well?

the̶̲̥̅̊ confusion is still thr 'cos no one can say if he's gonna dump d oda lady.
Re: CONFUSED! Her Lover Has A Mistress. HELP Pls Pls! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
Going back to the guy, will make him keep on his dealings with the mistress. Tell your friend that he has to choose, its either your friend or the other Lady.

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED! Her Lover Has A Mistress. HELP Pls Pls! by Cmanforall: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2013
Thanks for ur contributions so far...

Pls more suggestions are needed. This young lady needs ur opinion. t
Re: CONFUSED! Her Lover Has A Mistress. HELP Pls Pls! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2013
What again?
Are u colecting the opinions to do juju, abi u dey hustle to reach front page?

Some said: leave him

One, so far, said: go back

What else? After boy and girl, anything remain?
Re: CONFUSED! Her Lover Has A Mistress. HELP Pls Pls! by Mynd44: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2013
The advice don do na....even the person who asked her to go back did that outta sarcasm(the smiley said it)
Re: CONFUSED! Her Lover Has A Mistress. HELP Pls Pls! by sweettease(f): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2013
She is being treated as an intruder and she is calling the other gal the mistress undecided since she is permitted to know bout the affair but the other chick musnt find out then she is d sidechick. She can stay if she enjoys being second best...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biblical/scriptural Toasting / "Why Do People Have Extra-marital Affairs? " / Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.