Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

___ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ___ (1976 Views)

__ / More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate / Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

___ by RANDY1: 4:41am On Jul 29, 2014
___
Re: ___ by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 29, 2014
This is America's new style of slavery but those f00ls don't even know. How many white folks depend on food stamp? While the whites teach their kids to go to school and work afterwards, the blacks keep becoming baby mamas just to get govt benefits. They are the reason govt deduct huge tax from my earnings. Lazy parasites undecided
Re: ___ by Descartes: 5:24am On Jul 29, 2014
You mean they are being given handouts every other day
Advanced amajiris cheesy cheesy
Re: ___ by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 29, 2014
When time is rough, eat ROUGHAGE !

1 Like

Re: ___ by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:36am On Jul 29, 2014
IdiAmin1: This is America's new style of slavery but those f00ls don't even know. How many white folks depend on food stamp? While the whites teach their kids to go to school and work afterwards, the blacks keep becoming baby mamas just to get govt benefits. They are the reason govt deduct huge tax from my earnings. Lazy parasites undecided
You can easily return to Africa if you find them so deplorable. For your info, White people get more food stamps than blacks. Blacks are only 12% of the population, it is impossible that they'll be the largest recipients of food stamps in the United States.

4 Likes

Re: ___ by RANDY1: 5:56am On Jul 29, 2014
____
Re: ___ by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:06am On Jul 29, 2014
RANDY1: we do not need black people here in the US . black people must be sterilized and repatriated back to africa.
The least we can do for blacks is grant black people who wish to remain Mississippi and louisiana to start their own country . we do not want too many black people here . white people want to live with white people .
Well, that's good for you. Dont you know the directions on how to get to Congress so laws can be promulgated to grant you your wish?

4 Likes

Re: ___ by RANDY1: 6:09am On Jul 29, 2014
_____
Re: ___ by fr3do(m): 6:24am On Jul 29, 2014
RANDY1: I'm only 24 years old , I'll be getting into politics in the next 10 years . I am a republican . my main goal is to reduce the number of blacks ,mexicans and other minorities in the US from 40 million to at least 500,000 . to compensate and repatriate them all back to africa.
to buy Greenland from denmark and make it a state . merge canada and the US ,Canadian provinces into states . merge the Bahamas islands,US Virgin islands etc. as Part of Florida . merge a few smaller states like Vermont,Delaware,Massachusetts ,Rhode Island ,New Jersey etc. with New York . build a Washington DC in a land carved out of Northwest Nebraska .
my Goals are very precise and clear and I owe no one any apologies .
white people want to live with white people . we do not need too many blacks here in the US. since we bought black people from africa and brought them here , we have fed,clothed and sheltered them. they have multiplied unsustainably. we do not need too many blacks here in the US. slavery has ended ,. it's time for blacks to get a DNA test and a compensation allowance and go back to Africa.
those who wish to stay will be granted Mississippi to start their own country and stay there.

America is owned by red indians

1 Like

Re: ___ by RANDY1: 6:27am On Jul 29, 2014
_____
Re: ___ by Goddex: 6:28am On Jul 29, 2014
RANDY1: I'm only 24 years old , I'll be getting into politics in the next 10 years . I am a republican . my main goal is to reduce the number of blacks ,mexicans and other minorities in the US from 40 million to at least 500,000 . to compensate and repatriate them all back to africa.
to buy Greenland from denmark and make it a state . merge canada and the US ,Canadian provinces into states . merge the Bahamas islands,US Virgin islands etc. as Part of Florida . merge a few smaller states like Vermont,Delaware,Massachusetts ,Rhode Island ,New Jersey etc. with New York . build a Washington DC in a land carved out of Northwest Nebraska .
white people want to live with white people . we do not need too many blacks here in the US. since we bought black people from africa and brought them here , we have fed,clothed and sheltered them. they have multiplied unsustainably. we do not need too many blacks here in the US. slavery has ended ,. it's time for blacks to get a DNA test and a compensation allowance and go back to Africa.
those who wish to stay will be granted Mississippi to start their own country and stay there.

You are one stinking racist. You will fail woefully in politics with these ideologies, I tell you. Which state are you starting your political career from?
Re: ___ by Descartes: 6:29am On Jul 29, 2014
RANDY1: you are an idiiot . the Native Indians migrated from Siberia . they should be repatriated back to Siberia . Life is Survival of the fittest . we conquered the Native Indians , owned the land and developed it . the Native people are still living in slums over there , we were kind enough to build them Reserves .
please always apply decorum while replying one smiley
Re: ___ by Omexonomy: 6:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Methink it is time we blacks stop collecting handout in whatever form from those pink nose people to allways avoid insult and maltreatment from them. Let us start doing our own though it will take time but we shall get their.
@ RANDY1 though it is not ur fault had it been ur fore fathers never came to africa to steal kill and destroy our able bodied men and resources to develop america you will not be hear talking and ranting like an ant.

1 Like

Re: ___ by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:26am On Jul 29, 2014
Who is this guy? undecided Checked his profile, his topics are mostly about black pple.#WeAreAllMonkeys bro.Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: ___ by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2014
randy1, a black man is your president. How do you sleep.

2 Likes

Re: ___ by DJDOLA(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2014
U guys should just ignore dat full dat call him self randy rada rada the guy is a failure..

1 Like

Re: ___ by Jakumo(m): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2014
This person named Randy is clearly very disturbed and increasingly agitated, so he should be scrutinized very closely by US law-enforcement officials who monitor internet forums, and are in a position to zero in on Mr. Randy's GPS location, JUST IN CASE the exasperated little troll finally snaps and goes on a shooting rampage targeting non-white residents of his immediate locality, wherever that may be.

The appalling, infantile diction and total absence of punctuation evident in the pathetic scrawling of Mr. Randy are indicative of a serious deficit in both intellect and formal education, which could predispose Mr. Randy to acts of random and spontaneous violence against total strangers, as is common with under-achieving persons stewing in bile while barely making a living wage in dead-end occupations offering zero prospects of a future worth living.

Interestingly, this self-avowed racist, Mr. Randy, is clearly afflicted by a consuming obsession with African black people, as evidenced by his frantic posting of meaningless drivel on the pages of an internet forum frequented by Africans, but that mental imbalance should NOT be regarded as a harmless pastime engaged in by a benign autistic individual, since his hate-speech rambling COULD escalate into a homicidal rampage.

Randy, you need spend more time at your job mopping that greasy floor in Burger King, and less time in the storage room typing on your laptop computer, if you want to retain that minimum wage job you worked so hard to find. Have a nice day sir, if you can tell the difference.

5 Likes

Re: ___ by DJDOLA(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2014
hey u motherfuck3r son of a bitch u think u can just come here and start fooling urself abi...if them born ur papa well talk anything bad against black again
Re: ___ by FreeGlobe(f): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2014
RANDY1: we do not need black people here in the US . black people must be sterilized and repatriated back to africa.
The least we can do for blacks is grant black people who wish to remain Mississippi and louisiana to start their own country . we do not want too many black people here . white people want to live with white people .
Get a life you pig
Re: ___ by Rossikki: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: randy1, a black man is your president. How do you sleep?

It must drive him absolutely crazy to see a Black Man in the White House. He probably should emigrate, to retain the little that's left of his sanity.

1 Like

Re: ___ by texanomaly(f): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
RANDY1:

we do not need black people here in the US . black people must be sterilized and repatriated back to africa.

Speak for yourself. I am a white American, and a Republican. I do not share your vision for America. Nor do I agree with your stance on blacks.

Unfortunately degenerate, bigoted ideas like yours still exist here in the United States and throughout the world. You will never be elected to public office using this platform. The only people who would vote for you are Nazis, the KKK and the Arian Brotherhood. None of which has the numbers to get the job done. If they did, we wouldn't have a Black president.

Your platform is unrealistic on so many levels. Politically and strategically it is poorly thought out. Frankly, from your political goals alone, one can see you lack the intelligence needed to run a small township, much less a super power.

In future please speak for yourself. Don't pretend that other Americans agree with you. As a matter of fact your views are anti-American. Perhaps you are the one who should be leaving.
Re: ___ by Jakumo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
texanomaly:

Speak for yourself. I am a white American, and a Republican. I do not share your vision for America. Nor do I agree with your stance on blacks.

Unfortunately degenerate, bigoted ideas like yours still exist here in the United States and throughout the world. You will never be elected to public office using this platform. The only people who would vote for you are Nazis, the KKK and the Arian Brotherhood. None of which has the numbers to get the job done. If they did, we wouldn't have a Black president.

Your platform is unrealistic on so many levels. Politically and strategically it is poorly thought out. Frankly, from your political goals alone, one can see you lack the intelligence needed to run a small township, much less a super power.

In future please speak for yourself. Don't pretend that other Americans agree with you. As a matter of fact your views are anti-American. Perhaps you are the one who should be leaving.

Very nice post Lone Star Lady. I tip my Stetson to you for reminding that unhinged fantasist that he is doomed to remain trapped in the lunatic fringe till hell freezes over, or until he inevitably goes postal and qualifies to stop a SWAT round with his bony cranium.

1 Like

Re: ___ by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jakumo:

Very nice post Lone Star Lady. I tip my Stetson to you for reminding that unhinged fantasist that he is doomed to remain trapped in the lunatic fringe till hell freezes over, or until he inevitably goes postal and qualifies to stop a SWAT round with his bony cranium.
Lmao!! Kai, this Jakumo fellow is a character cheesy cheesy
Re: ___ by texanomaly(f): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ishilove:
Lmao!! Kai, this Jakumo fellow is a character cheesy cheesy

I was striving for decorum. Though in this case Jakumo's approach is much more aprapos. wink
Re: ___ by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
RANDY1: ___
Dude you are lucky you modified your post. Thanks smiley
Re: ___ by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jakumo: This person named Randy is clearly very disturbed and increasingly agitated, so he should be scrutinized very closely by US law-enforcement officials who monitor internet forums, and are in a position to zero in on Mr. Randy's GPS location, JUST IN CASE the exasperated little troll finally snaps and goes on a shooting rampage targeting non-white residents of his immediate locality, wherever that may be.

The appalling, infantile diction and total absence of punctuation evident in the pathetic scrawling of Mr. Randy are indicative of a serious deficit in both intellect and formal education, which could predispose Mr. Randy to acts of random and spontaneous violence against total strangers, as is common with under-achieving persons stewing in bile while barely making a living wage in dead-end occupations offering zero prospects of a future worth living.

Interestingly, this self-avowed racist, Mr. Randy, is clearly afflicted by a consuming obsession with African black people, as evidenced by his frantic posting of meaningless drivel on the pages of an internet forum frequented by Africans, but that mental imbalance should NOT be regarded as a harmless pastime engaged in by a benign autistic individual, since his hate-speech rambling COULD escalate into a homicidal rampage.

Randy, you need spend more time at your job mopping that greasy floor in Burger King, and less time in the storage room typing on your laptop computer, if you want to retain that minimum wage job you worked so hard to find. Have a nice day sir, if you can tell the difference.
grin grin
Re: ___ by Ishilove: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
texanomaly:

I was striving for decorum. Though in this case Jakumo's approach is much more aprapos. wink
Indeed cheesy
Re: ___ by Descartes: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
texanomaly:

Are you aware of his age?
Re: ___ by texanomaly(f): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
^^^24 should be more than sufficient age to be a halfway intelligent human being. Obviously the American educational system has failed this young man.
Re: ___ by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
texanomaly: ^^^24 should be more than sufficient age to be a halfway intelligent human being. Obviously the American educational system has failed this young man.

a republican! haha, and when I call you racist I get berated.
Re: ___ by texanomaly(f): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

a republican! haha, and when I call you racist I get berated.
For your information there are racist Democrats. Especially in the southern states. I am a conservative Republican on many issues. I am not a racist. If anything, you are the racist. tongue
Re: ___ by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
texanomaly:
For your information there are racist Democrats. Especially in the southern states. I am a conservative Republican on many issues. I am not a racist. If anything, you are the racist. tongue

I don't deny being a racist as I don't lie to myself like the xtians do.
I hate yoruba people. I love russian girls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Elites Don't Want Buhari As President- Osita Okechukwu. / Anambra Governor’s Wife, Ebele Obiano SLAPS Deputy’s Wife At Public Function / Just In: The Real Reason Why OJB Is Angry With GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.