Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge (18659 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by 500GP: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
ojimbo: why then lamenting on behalf of the igbos? Did we asked for a help?.

I SAW THAT YOUR ENTIRE TRIBE HAS NO BRAIN TO KNOW WHAT'S GOOD AND WHAT'S NOT GOOD FOR THEM. THEY DABBLE INTO EVERYTHING WITHOUT THINKING. SO I NEED TO MAKE YOUR TRIBE TO BE CONSCIOUS ABOUT THIS
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by robinsoncrosoe: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

WHAT'S IT TO HATE IN IBO? THERE'S NOTHING TO HATE, ENVY ABOUT YOUR TRIBE, IBO TRIBE IS A WASTE TO HUMAN RACE.

OBJ DID NOT PLAY TRIBAL POLITICS. IT'S IMPACT WAS FELT: HE FOUGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION
HE PAVED WAY FOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS WHICH CONTRIBUTED TO NIGERIA GDP IMMENSELY.

HE PAID OFF NIGERIA'S DEBT.

HE DEALT WITH ALL SORT OF INSURGENCY. THERE WAS PEACE
you liar....the niger delta militancy was stoped by yaradua and gej.obj bought nija usin transcoop and privatization of govt properties.obj magnified corruption in nija.so get ur facts rite
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by robinsoncrosoe: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Polchiz:
Your level of reasoning baffles me.
OBJ paved way for Telecommunication?
MTN, Airtel and GLO are not Nigerian property. Each of them belongs to an individual or group of individual. Your OBJ simply issued them lincence to operate in Nigeria. Any slowpoke on the street can do that. In doing so, he crippled our NITEL.
There was Peace?
Are you suffering from amnesia?
OBJ used the army to wipe out an entire community in Benue state. Is that peace?
He failed to STOP militancy in Niger delta.
He almost wiped out the entire people in Odi community. Is that peace?
He approached issues by force instead of being diplomat.
Sharia law consumed thousands of Nigerians during his regime.
What does the word 'peace' means to you?
gbam
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
dozzybaba:

Pls...dozzybaba is not doZZZybaba. Supermugu... the human head washerman from Sarki copied my trademark handle to confuse people...pls always pay attention to the extra 'Z'.
You should able to perceive the odour frm his Yoruba rotten armpit whenever he posts... grin

*Phewwww, i keep correcting people.Now this is getting out hand, maybe i really need to buzz Seun for this'*

my dear, the handles that quoted him to insult igbos know themselves. I am sorry if the mention appeared in your handle but the dozzzybaba knows himself, as well.
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by robinsoncrosoe: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

TELECOMMUNICATIONS - IT'S OBJ THAT USHERED IN PHONES, LAPTOPS, COMPUTER THROUGH FOREIGN INVESTMENTS (INVESTOR ) WITH THIS SERVICE PROVIDERS SPRANG UP.......

WHICH ONE IS MORE EFFICIENT BETWEEN NITEL AND GSM..............?

SO OBJ SHOULD ACT LIKE THE WAY GULLIBLE GEJ'S IS ACTING: NOT TAKING EVERY MEASURE TO STOP BOKOHARAM INSURGENCY. DURING OBJ'S REGIME
obj started boko haram by allowin sharia in the north.it jst happened dat he was the presido wen those telecommunicatn companies started in nija and he still used them to rip us off
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by 500GP: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
robinsoncrosoe: you liar....the niger delta militancy was stoped by yaradua and gej.obj bought nija usin transcoop and privatization of govt properties.obj magnified corruption in nija.so get ur facts rite

THERE WAS MINIMUM OF MILITANCY INSURGENCY DIRING OBJ'S REGIME

.obj bought nija usin transcoop and privatization of govt properties.obj magnified corruption in nija.so get ur facts rit- BASELESS ALLEGATION

OBJ INSTITUTIONALISE EFCC. HE PROBED CORRUPT OFFICER. ASK ALAMESEIGHA, TAFA BALOGUN,ETTEH, JAMES IBORI AND OTHERS
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by room089: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
tbagjames: Stop faulting, the bridge is meant to be started and complited in 2015, after PDP wins its presidential seat( no name mentioned). I wish to congratulate our president in advance. More grace and grease to not just your elbow but your entire hands

Not so Bro, according to the handlers of the project, it's going to last for 48 months. Translate into years to know what it gives.
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by 500GP: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
robinsoncrosoe: obj started boko haram by allowin sharia in the north.it jst happened dat he was the presido wen those telecommunicatn companies started in nija and he still used them to rip us off

OBJ DIDN'T START BOKOHARAM. SHARIA LAW IS PART OF ISLAMIC DOCTRINE.

BOKOHARAM STARTED DURING YARADUA'S REGIME. NIGERIA POLICE FORCE KILLED BOKOHARAM LEADER

it jst happened dat he was the presido wen those telecommunicatn companies started in nija and he still used them to rip us off
READ WHAT YOU WROTE.DOES IT SOUND MEANINGFUL TO YOU. OBJ USED HIS INITIATIVE TO BRING THE FOREIGN INVESTORS TO INVEST IN NIGERIA.(TELECOMMUNICATIONS )

HE PAID OF NIGERIA'S DEBT. DOES THIS HAPPEN ALSO BECAUSE HE WAS THE PRESIDENT AT THAT TIME
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by 500GP: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
robinsoncrosoe: obj started boko haram by allowin sharia in the north.it jst happened dat he was the presido wen those telecommunicatn companies started in nija and he still used them to rip us off
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by robinsoncrosoe: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

THERE WAS MINIMUM OF MILITANCY INSURGENCY DIRING OBJ'S REGIME

.obj bought nija usin transcoop and privatization of govt properties.obj magnified corruption in nija.so get ur facts rit- BASELESS ALLEGATION

OBJ INSTITUTIONALISE EFCC. HE PROBED CORRUPT OFFICER. ASK ALAMESEIGHA, TAFA BALOGUN,ETTEH, JAMES IBORI AND OTHERS
the efcc he used to witch hunt his political opponents.see let me educate u...obj had the chance to better the lifes of nigerians instead he chose a path of corruption.obj did not revive any sector of the economy...bt gej is tryin to revive railways,aviation sector,buildin bridges and all that...I can remember durin objs regime wen they said they pumped in some trillions of naira in power sector.d moni disappearrd and notin apened..pls tell me any part of our economy dat obj touched
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by yomexp(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sylvarresta: are you sure you are not more than 80 million, infact as at yesterday you guys are 140 million

commot for there ibos are 500million in nigeria alone grin
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by hensben(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
bestman09: Rantings of a frustrated loser. Let the bridge be ready first before we discuss about the tolling. Btw, I never read anywhere Ngige condemned the toll bridges and roads that fashola and tinubu are operating in Lagos.
bro u get sense so, no offence, how lagos state take concern ingige nau, last time I check he is from the south east.
Na wao
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by robinsoncrosoe: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

OBJ DIDN'T START BOKOHARAM. SHARIA LAW IS PART OF ISLAMIC DOCTRINE.

BOKOHARAM STARTED DURING YARADUA'S REGIME. NIGERIA POLICE FORCE KILLED BOKOHARAM LEADER

it jst happened dat he was the presido wen those telecommunicatn companies started in nija and he still used them to rip us off
READ WHAT YOU WROTE.DOES IT SOUND MEANINGFUL TO YOU. OBJ USED HIS INITIATIVE TO BRING THE FOREIGN INVESTORS TO INVEST IN NIGERIA.(TELECOMMUNICATIONS )

HE PAID OF NIGERIA'S DEBT. DOES THIS HAPPEN ALSO BECAUSE HE WAS THE PRESIDENT AT THAT TIME
see nigeria is a secular country..I kw d north is strongly islam but there are other religions there too.then to allow a particular religion to claim a region shd not be allowed.obj said he gave them sharia and there was peace.now sharia has transformed to boko haram
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by 500GP: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
robinsoncrosoe: the efcc he used to witch hunt his political opponents.see let me educate u...obj had the chance to better the lifes of nigerians instead he chose a path of corruption.obj did not revive any sector of the economy...bt gej is tryin to revive railways,aviation sector,buildin bridges and all that...I can remember durin objs regime wen they said they pumped in some trillions of naira in power sector.d moni disappearrd and notin apened..pls tell me any part of our economy dat obj touched

YOU SAID OBJECT IS A CORRUPT MAN, HE DIDN'T FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION. I POINTED OUT HOW HE FOUGHT CORRUPTION. YOU END UP SPEWING TRASH.

TAFA BALOGUN IS YORUBA MAN

OLUBUNMI ETTEH IS A YORUBA WOMAN

YOU MEAN OBASANJO WITH HUNT ALAMESEIGHA. ALAMESEIGHA LOOTED PUBLIC FUND AND HE WAS CAUGHT.

I can remember durin objs regime wen they said they pumped in some trillions of naira in power sector.d moni disappearrd and notin apened.- BASELESS ALLEGATION

WHY HAS HE NOT BEEN PROBED?

HAS YOUR GEJ KICKED AGAINST CORRUPTION?
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by 500GP: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
robinsoncrosoe: see nigeria is a secular country..I kw d north is strongly islam but there are other religions there too.then to allow a particular religion to claim a region shd not be allowed.obj said he gave them sharia and there was peace.now sharia has transformed to boko haram

DONT DECEIVE YOURSELF.

BOKOHARAM STARTED THEIR INSURGENCY IN 2009 DURING YARADUA'S REGIME. AFTER THE KILLING OF BOKOHARAM LEADER IN POLICE CUSTODY
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by JEITO: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fault finding and blame game hasn't solved any of our problem since 1960, and it is not going to start today.

APC should wise up. When you throw mud at others, you get your hands dirty..
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by robinsoncrosoe: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

DONT DECEIVE YOURSELF.

BOKOHARAM STARTED THEIR INSURGENCY IN 2009 DURING YARADUA'S REGIME. AFTER THE KILLING OF BOKOHARAM LEADER IN POLICE CUSTODY
one tin leads to anoda.they fought for sharia in d north and dey won.what stops dem from usin boko haram to fight for whatever dey want.
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by hensben(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ikwerreboy:

your a fool 4 callin Jonathan my south south brother ur son. what does d ijaws have with the igbos? are you not the pple dat took over our lands,political position imposed ur language on us change our community names to ur igbo names all because u are majority. u tink say we ikwerre,ijaw,ibibio,ogoni e.t.c don 4get ana sin?? U igbos hv luck dat it is a humble hearted ijaw man ruling ris cun3 nw and pray dat no ikwerre/Ibibio person gets der in the future or else.
U igbos are greedy selfish and senseless and you know it.
We niger deltans are ur only hope in nigeria dats why u pple dnt hv any option dan to follow Jonathan.
But listen it will take you pple by surprise wen we will ask u all to vocuate our land. wen our future Niger delta republic come to pass.(and it shall surely cum to pass.)

Ur Biafra is landlock.
iseee!!! Brother, you get sense, and as for GEj, he is using them(igbos) in his political ambition but they don't know this, the problem with igbos is that they talk /do things before they reason, that's why they always fall victim since 1960. Majority tribe in niger delta are not affiliated with igbos yet they try to form we are one wereas, they lack histroy knownledge, yet they spew rubbish, they take everything to be comedy just like mr IBU,its the crude oil their sight is on not the betterment of the nation, thank God I have someone who think wise and I know. All of us(niger deltans) know were they(igbos) stand.
By the time they realize GEJ is using slow poke brain for them. Cos of his political gain by then, he is now answering azikiwe according to them but same gej answered osagie when he came to edo state, just like that, they will know we niger deltans are wise..nuff said.
Imagine one was telling me thhe other day that urhobo n igbos are from same origin lol, these people are CLOWNS.
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by 500GP: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
robinsoncrosoe: one tin leads to anoda.they fought for sharia in d north and dey won.what stops dem from usin boko haram to fight for whatever dey want.

WHAT THINGS LEAD TO ANOTHER?

BOKOHARAM STARTED DURING YARADUA'S REGIME. I AM VERY SURE. IF YARADUA IS ALIVE, HE WOULD HAVE FOUND SOLUTION TO BOKOHARAM INSURGENCY
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by buchai: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
But truth has to told even when its coming 4rm an perceived enemy. Ngige is an enemy for strong justice an enemy for transformation an enemy for truth and justice for his pple an enemy for liberation "nwata nacho odi mma Igbo". You are a true 9ija son you want a unity for all east west south n north but your pple dont see it your way because they do not benefit from you anymore that is for those who do not know you. Onwa you will live long!.
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by robinsoncrosoe: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

WHAT THINGS LEAD TO ANOTHER?

BOKOHARAM STARTED DURING YARADUA'S REGIME. I AM VERY SURE. IF YARADUA IS ALIVE, HE WOULD HAVE FOUND SOLUTION TO BOKOHARAM INSURGENCY
your crap above is like sayin that violence in the north started durin yaraduas time.the north has such before but now they are more deadly because of the sharia the obj u are defendin gave them.if obj had stood his grounds to say naija is a secular country and no religion shd av an upper hand in any part of the country,I kw extremism and fanatism to start a deadly boko haram would not have crossed der hearts
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by ojimbo(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

I SAW THAT YOUR ENTIRE TRIBE HAS NO BRAIN TO KNOW WHAT'S GOOD AND WHAT'S NOT GOOD FOR THEM. THEY DABBLE INTO EVERYTHING WITHOUT THINKING. SO I NEED TO MAKE YOUR TRIBE TO BE CONSCIOUS ABOUT THIS
oh intelligent tribe. Yet your children run after every bus that pass by begging for 50 naira
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
dozzzybaba: Chris Ngige is an efulefu and a saboteur.
We Igbos are solidly behind our son Goodluck Ebele 'Azikiwe' Jonathan.

If Gej does not build the 2nd Niger Bridge for us, we igbos will still vote for him

If Gej does not build the onitcha seaport he promised us during his 2011 election campaign, we igbos will still vote for him

If Gej neglects the Umuahia-Akwa ibom road within the Abia state axis which is the worst federal road in Nigeria, we igbos will still vote for him.

Vote Goodluck EBOLA Jonathan
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Sylvarresta(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
yomexp:

commot for there ibos are 500million in nigeria alone grin
Lol, am sorry I miscalculated.
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by 500GP: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
robinsoncrosoe: your crap above is like sayin that violence in the north started durin yaraduas time.the north has such before but now they are more deadly because of the sharia the obj u are defendin gave them.if obj had stood his grounds to say naija is a secular country and no religion shd av an upper hand in any part of the country,I kw extremism and fanatism to start a deadly boko haram would not have crossed der hearts

STOP SPEWING TRASH.

WHY DIDN'T BOKOHARAM SPRING DURING OBJ'S REGIME?
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by 500GP: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
ojimbo: oh intelligent tribe. Yet your children run after every bus that pass by begging for 50 naira

GO TO THE MOTOE PARK IN YOUR REGION TO SEE HOW YOUR CHILDREN ARE DOING OVER THERE. THEY HELP IN LOADING PASSENGER COMING DOWN TO SOUTH WEST
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Ikwerreboy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
hensben: iseee!!! Brother, you get sense, and as for GEj, he is using them(igbos) in his political ambition but they don't know this, the problem with igbos is that they talk /do things before they reason, that's why they always fall victim since 1960. Majority tribe in niger delta are not affiliated with igbos yet they try to form we are one wereas, they lack histroy knownledge, yet they spew rubbish, they take everything to be comedy just like mr IBU,its the crude oil their sight is on not the betterment of the nation, thank God I have someone who think wise and I know. All of us(niger deltans) know were they(igbos) stand.
By the time they realize GEJ is using slow poke brain for them. Cos of his political gain by then, he is now answering azikiwe according to them but same gej answered osagie when he came to edo state, just like that, they will know we niger deltans are wise..nuff said.
Imagine one was telling me thhe other day that urhobo n igbos are from same origin lol, these people are CLOWNS.

My brother you have said it all. Jonathan is wise. I dnt see the igbos as wise pple but! senseless grup of pple. Is only a fool dat will acept the so called biafra republic.
When ojukwu met ibibio elders asking dem to join dem nd fight 4 biafra republic. Ibibio elders asked ojukwu dat if eventually dey win the fight on wat bases will they live together as one. Ojukwu said we will all live as husband and wife. Then the ibibio elders ask ojukwu who wil b d husband and who will be the wife. Ojukwu the igbos will be the husband while we(cross rivers,akwa ibom,rivers,delta,bayelsa, and edo) wud b the wife.
The ibibio elders immediately ask ojukwu to leave and told oda niger deltans not to acept d biafra of a tin dat it wil b better we remain as Nigerians dan join the biafrans dat dey are too selfish nd greedy dey hv no gud plans 4 us but rada hv our resources, sea port,fertile land e.t.c on d bak of der mind.
I Have told my ikwerre brothers to pls stop marrying dese igbos any more.(like in my family we dnt get married to dem) but yet sum(wich i knw sum hv started hving a retink nd hv decided not to get married to dem any more.
Outside nigeria dey no want igbo. Inside Nigeria yoruba, huasa and Niger deltans no want ana. hmmmmmmm
i tink the igbos are caused. because it is sumtin wot tinking abt.
To igbos go ask your dad/grandfathers why most pple in d world including nigeria dose not like you igbos.

2 Likes

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Ubenedictus(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mopolchi: Bro, I feel you. That is my worry. We shall be milked by this foreign partner financier. N1000 is a heck of money. GEJ should build the bridge with the original arrangement.

that is the point of the article, a white man will steal from us for 25yrs because mr presido has signed a stupid deal.
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by manchesterboy: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ikwerreboy and Hensben, you people are not from niger delta but are APC agents whose plan on this forum is to cause dissaffection between Ibos and Ijaws so that the Ibos will abandon GEJ. However your plan has failed. Sorry
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by hensben(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
manchesterboy: Ikwerreboy and Hensben, you people are not from niger delta but are APC agents whose plan on this forum is to cause dissaffection between Ibos and Ijaws so that the Ibos will abandon GEJ. However your plan has failed. Sorry
you high on piss no offence, ask dchandel on this forum, i am a full niger delta boy, born n brought up there, schooled there, so dont say what you dont know, phuck APC/PDP, i hate politics cos of the way nigeria politicians have made it to look like(do or die), i dislike nigeria politicians with passion. i dont like the way people talk/type here with sentiments.

1 Like

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Ikwerreboy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
manchesterboy: Ikwerreboy and Hensben, you people are not from niger delta but are APC agents whose plan on this forum is to cause dissaffection between Ibos and Ijaws so that the Ibos will abandon GEJ. However your plan has failed. Sorry

See dis fool. U bin tink say Niger delta like ana(igbos) b4.??
The truth is dat we cnt nd will never b part of ur biafra.
Without us ana no fit stay?
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Prodigy246(m): 12:00am On Jul 30, 2014
superior1: Jonathan with his white elephant projects littered allover are nothing but conduits to siphon our Commonwealth

But they're all there to speak for him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Certificate: PDP Will Head To Court – Osuntokun / Timi Frank Exposes Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki / 22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.