Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge (18767 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Kalvan: 4:17am On Jul 30, 2014
Ikwerreboy:

My brother you have said it all. Jonathan is wise. I dnt see the igbos as wise pple but! senseless grup of pple. Is only a fool dat will acept the so called biafra republic.
When ojukwu met ibibio elders asking dem to join dem nd fight 4 biafra republic. Ibibio elders asked ojukwu dat if eventually dey win the fight on wat bases will they live together as one. Ojukwu said we will all live as husband and wife. Then the ibibio elders ask ojukwu who wil b d husband and who will be the wife. Ojukwu the igbos will be the husband while we(cross rivers,akwa ibom,rivers,delta,bayelsa, and edo) wud b the wife.
The ibibio elders immediately ask ojukwu to leave and told oda niger deltans not to acept d biafra of a tin dat it wil b better we remain as Nigerians dan join the biafrans dat dey are too selfish nd greedy dey hv no gud plans 4 us but rada hv our resources, sea port,fertile land e.t.c on d bak of der mind.
I Have told my ikwerre brothers to pls stop marrying dese igbos any more.(like in my family we dnt get married to dem) but yet sum(wich i knw sum hv started hving a retink nd hv decided not to get married to dem any more.
Outside nigeria dey no want igbo. Inside Nigeria yoruba, huasa and Niger deltans no want ana. hmmmmmmm
i tink the igbos are caused. because it is sumtin wot tinking abt.
To igbos go ask your dad/grandfathers why most pple in d world including nigeria dose not like you igbos.

So true my brother. Ibos are a cursed group.
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by wagzyl: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Polchiz:
Your level of reasoning baffles me.
OBJ paved way for Telecommunication?
MTN, Airtel and GLO are not Nigerian property. Each of them belongs to an individual or group of individual. Your OBJ simply issued them lincence to operate in Nigeria. Any slowpoke on the street can do that. In doing so, he crippled our NITEL.
There was Peace?
Are you suffering from amnesia?
OBJ used the army to wipe out an entire community in Benue state. Is that peace?
He failed to STOP militancy in Niger delta.
He almost wiped out the entire people in Odi community. Is that peace?
He approached issues by force instead of being diplomat.
Sharia law consumed thousands of Nigerians during his regime.
What does the word 'peace' means to you?

I only have 2 issues with ur post. OBJ crippled "your" NITEL? Like seriously? The same NITEL that generated less than 5000 lines in 32years of operation? Then again u said OBJ wasn't diplomatic with the crises that occurred during his regime? I think you can clearly see where diplomacy (carrot and stick) with Boko Haram has led us to? Rumoured chibok suicide bomber girls, some mad blood-thirsty morons hoisting their flag over an entire state, etc. Take it or leave it, Nigeria does not need a gentleman as a President. Note: I do NOT in any way refer to GEJ.
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by bishop4life(m): 4:10am On Jul 31, 2014
500GP:

TELECOMMUNICATIONS - IT'S OBJ THAT USHERED IN PHONES, LAPTOPS, COMPUTER THROUGH FOREIGN INVESTMENTS (INVESTOR ) WITH THIS SERVICE PROVIDERS SPRANG UP.......

WHICH ONE IS MORE EFFICIENT BETWEEN NITEL AND GSM..............?

SO OBJ SHOULD ACT LIKE THE WAY GULLIBLE GEJ'S IS ACTING: NOT TAKING EVERY MEASURE TO STOP BOKOHARAM INSURGENCY. DURING OBJ'S REGIME

Yes, that was his answer during his second term presidential debate when he was asked his achievement as a former President. A round of applause for OBJ, so giving license to GSM which is just like agbero-man helping d driver load his Keke is an achievement? The worst of it is that he hiked his agbero moni(so called license) which is why d drivers (service providers) swore to unleash it on the passengers (Nigerians)

1 Like

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by giles14(m): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ikwerreboy:

My brother you have said it all. Jonathan is wise. I dnt see the igbos as wise pple but! senseless grup of pple. Is only a fool dat will acept the so called biafra republic.
When ojukwu met ibibio elders asking dem to join dem nd fight 4 biafra republic. Ibibio elders asked ojukwu dat if eventually dey win the fight on wat bases will they live together as one. Ojukwu said we will all live as husband and wife. Then the ibibio elders ask ojukwu who wil b d husband and who will be the wife. Ojukwu the igbos will be the husband while we(cross rivers,akwa ibom,rivers,delta,bayelsa, and edo) wud b the wife.
The ibibio elders immediately ask ojukwu to leave and told oda niger deltans not to acept d biafra of a tin dat it wil b better we remain as Nigerians dan join the biafrans dat dey are too selfish nd greedy dey hv no gud plans 4 us but rada hv our resources, sea port,fertile land e.t.c on d bak of der mind.
I Have told my ikwerre brothers to pls stop marrying dese igbos any more.(like in my family we dnt get married to dem) but yet sum(wich i knw sum hv started hving a retink nd hv decided not to get married to dem any more.
Outside nigeria dey no want igbo. Inside Nigeria yoruba, huasa and Niger deltans no want ana. hmmmmmmm
i tink the igbos are caused. because it is sumtin wot tinking abt.
To igbos go ask your dad/grandfathers why most pple in d world including nigeria dose not like you igbos.
man of lost identity ask our son if he has d balls to go against d Igbo and he will meet his waterloo on Feb 14 2015.and how is d Niger Delta now polluted waters and land .ikwerre na person name self.abeg just name one important man from our place apart from your governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido / Wike Cheers Rivers United To Victory During CAF Champion League Game (Photos) / Bayelsa: Dickson Congratulates Diri, Ewhrudjakpo Over Supreme Court Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.