Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... (13237 Views)

How To Disvirgin Her / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by drfk001(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
seankafor: fuk fuk fuk..am streaming fuk..fuk all dz puzzies...fuk all dz biches..am streaming fuk...(rikros says u shuld fuk her
Nairaland should be for 18 and above...boy go write utme

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by SpaceGoat: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
for all virgin out here, it is bad to be virgin!! it ruin life angry . see evill here https://www.nairaland.com/1803205/side-effect-being-virgin
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by lorRhyMeZ: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
nosky4: Spanish fly can kill ooooo....u berrah be careful nigga

Spanish fly can kill?
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by marcjoe(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
ANAMBRA11: [size=28pt] na wa oo? Na untop pesin sister t0t0 una de discusss like diz [/size]

grin grin grin
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by marcjoe(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
considering the fact that some niqqas up north are killing others just for this same issue

Op, pls elaborate this....
grin grin
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Op, ask google 2 explain 2u wat is called Virginismus. I had d same experience, u can't go no wia unless is taken care of. She might die of pains if u continue.
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by lemmonade(f): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Orishirishiundecided #clap hands
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by seankafor(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
drfk001:
grin
drfk001:
all i can say is hooooohhhooooo haaahhaa...(laffing at ur ignorance) u dont even knw me..chai i don suffer.
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Yeahreen(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
nosky4: Spanish fly can kill ooooo....u berrah be careful nigga
spanish fly doesn't kill...Jst Use 2/3 drops in five alive Juice....nd trust me..even if she's crying, she will still hold u so tyt beggin u to Enta her..#Back To U OP- I Suggest U Jst Let Her Go..Not a Fan Of V's
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by PasNina(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
I dey cm ...brb.
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by VivyGift(f): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
ANAMBRA11: [size=28pt] na wa oo? Na untop pesin sister t0t0 una de discusss like diz [/size]
Asin eeh... I dey wonder too o
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Sabretooth1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yeahreen: spanish fly doesn't kill...Jst Use 2/3 drops in five alive Juice....nd trust me..even if she's crying, she will still hold u so tyt beggin u to Enta her..#Back To U OP- I Suggest U Jst Let Her Go..Not a Fan Of V's
Spanish fly has bad side effects. It's even banned in some countries. Maybe not deadly but definitely dangerous.
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by IAMBREEZY: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Then what are you waiting for?Bleep hell outta her.
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by IAMBREEZY: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by slimfredo(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
oh... thankz guys av gotten some good advice so i thank everyone for coming out here tonight , i promise to do more
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Chibuway(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=ANAMBRA11][size=28pt] na wa oo? Na untop pesin sister t0t0 una de discusss like diz.

Is that all you have to say about the topic? Go and sleep my dear.
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Tollsyn(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2014
bastien: grin grin u no well grin cheesy
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by nellyelitz(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2014
'acting like someone that got mad newly' hahahahaha grin grin
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Emmyfem97(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
This is interesting, but my candid advice to you is that if u aint sure d relationship would lead to marriage, don't oblige her request.
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by slimfredo(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Emmyfem97: This is interesting, but my candid advice to you is that if u aint sure d relationship would lead to marriage, don't oblige her request.
mehn...dats just one of my fears in the whole isszz... am not just the kinda guy she will be cool with after the deal is done cos things she overlook now she may hardly overlook dem wen am hook in such thing with her,,...kinda think she wana use dat to pin my ass down
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by baralatie(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
slimfredo: Well i dont know how to compressed this issue better.... I mate dis girl about 6months ago and we av been going out, the problem is that she is a virgin and i didnt know that part before i venture into that relationship and by the time i realized that she was a virgin i ended the relationship but she cried her heart out and reported me to everyguy that she knows was my friend then.., 1week later we iron it out and she promised to do it with me (disvirgin) though i didnt even buy the idea cos i couldnt imagine myself being more luckier than her ex-guy (who am I ?) who she claimed they dated for about 2years before they brokeup..(more like a missionary journey), but i just had to let her be my girl friend base on i can still run my thing outside with other girlz..
But now for the past one week she has been disturbing me to disvirgin her acting like someone that just got mad newly (i dont know why the suden rush for it now),. so i tried doing it 3days ago but there was no luck that day cos she was really crying and yestaday again she came back and we tried but no luck stil, now she said she will travel to visit her friend and do it before coming back to me but av weigh dat option and am not sure its such a good idea, because no guy will just do it once and forget about her considering the fact that some niqqas up north are killing others just for this same issue, but my problem is that am so scared to acept such a big offer from her because i av this feelings that we will breakup somehow after this cos she is so exposed now to politicians and other big men, ..yet she is really pressing me on this...
Could it be that she wants to pay me off now with sex? so please should i "JUST DO IT".. or should i stil ignore and what if another nigga start doing it now and she ask me to step aside and watch the reall nigga do it and then i loose out completely or can someone tell me any beter way we could do it without her crying much cos i dont like it when someone cries in my ear or feeling painz so much, a friend sugested spanish fly but av gone to some chemist shop and wen ever i mention the name none of the chemist has claim of even hearing the name of such drugs and even me its my first time of hearing such a name and i dont even know if it is a solid substance or liquid when ever they (chemist) ask me about the state of the drug..
Please a kind advice wouldnt be bad... i juzt want a solution to this situation now and i also want to escape the long term implication (i dont want to colombi person sister then i come the get plenty wahala) whatsoever.... thankz!!!
finish or studies first cry
slimfredo: Well i dont know how to compressed this issue better.... I mate dis girl about 6months ago and we av been going out, the problem is that she is a virgin and i didnt know that part before i venture into that relationship and by the time i realized that she was a virgin i ended the relationship but she cried her heart out and reported me to everyguy that she knows was my friend then.., 1week later we iron it out and she promised to do it with me (disvirgin) though i didnt even buy the idea cos i couldnt imagine myself being more luckier than her ex-guy (who am I ?) who she claimed they dated for about 2years before they brokeup..(more like a missionary journey), but i just had to let her be my girl friend base on i can still run my thing outside with other girlz..
But now for the past one week she has been disturbing me to disvirgin her acting like someone that just got mad newly (i dont know why the suden rush for it now),. so i tried doing it 3days ago but there was no luck that day cos she was really crying and yestaday again she came back and we tried but no luck stil, now she said she will travel to visit her friend and do it before coming back to me but av weigh dat option and am not sure its such a good idea, because no guy will just do it once and forget about her considering the fact that some niqqas up north are killing others just for this same issue, but my problem is that am so scared to acept such a big offer from her because i av this feelings that we will breakup somehow after this cos she is so exposed now to politicians and other big men, ..yet she is really pressing me on this...
Could it be that she wants to pay me off now with sex? so please should i "JUST DO IT".. or should i stil ignore and what if another nigga start doing it now and she ask me to step aside and watch the reall nigga do it and then i loose out completely or can someone tell me any beter way we could do it without her crying much cos i dont like it when someone cries in my ear or feeling painz so much, a friend sugested spanish fly but av gone to some chemist shop and wen ever i mention the name none of the chemist has claim of even hearing the name of such drugs and even me its my first time of hearing such a name and i dont even know if it is a solid substance or liquid when ever they (chemist) ask me about the state of the drug..
Please a kind advice wouldnt be bad... i juzt want a solution to this situation now and i also want to escape the long term implication (i dont want to colombi person sister then i come the get plenty wahala) whatsoever.... thankz!!!
finish or studies first
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by webtutorforum: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
na wa ooo
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by slimfredo(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=baralatie]
finish or studies first :'
well thankz but sorry I finished some months ago so u dont av to worry about wats not necesary and wat i didnt ask
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by baralatie(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=slimfredo][/quote]
you don't get it!
get yourself useful and not about sex in your head!
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by tym92(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmm
guess u ar toyin wit Ipatention...bera say ur mind, so people can help

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) / What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You / Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.