Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

How To Fix A Bad Kisser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Fix A Bad Kisser (935 Views)

6 Kissing Habits That Might Unknowingly Make You A Bad Kisser / Most Nigeria Guys Are Bad Kisser / A Bad Kisser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix A Bad Kisser by myspnigeria: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2014
He Sucks Really Hard on Your Tongue

When he starts to do this, caress his cheek and gently pull your tongue away. Then say something like, "I really love it when you kiss me like this" and start again with light kisses to set the tone.

He Presses Too Hard With His Lips

Sure, a little pressure is hot sometimes, but constant force hurts. Run your fingers through his hair and pull his head back a bit so his lips are lighter on yours. Then say something like, "Mmm. I like that."

He Makes You Do All The Work

He could just be nervous or clueless. Either way, make a game of it. Tell him where you want to be kissed and work your way up to the lips. Once he's there, playfully ask him to mimic you and show him what you like.

He Bites

Again, there's a time and place for it. But if your guy gets all Dog biting on your lips every time you kiss, it's time for an intervention. If it hurts, you should tell him. (Try, "That hurt. Let's try again..." and go in for another smooch.) You can also say that while you like it when he nibbles on your shoulder, you're not that into having it done to your lips.

He Slobbers Too Much

Focus on his lips, gently sucking and kissing them—he'll follow your lead. Too much tongue action without any lip movement can produce excess saliva. And nobody likes that.

His Tongue Doesn't Move

There's nothing more annoying than a man who sticks his tongue in your mouth and does...nothing. So set the pace by making the first move with your tongue and have him follow along. Eventually, he'll get that this is what you like.

He Asks If He Can Kiss You—Every Time

Um, hello mood-killer! He's probably just nervous or can't read your signals yet. Tell him it's a turn-on when he kisses you spontaneously.

He Moves Too Much

Whether it's wiggling his head around or having a turbo-tongue, it can be distracting when your man is moving around like crazy. If he won't keep his head still, grab it between your hands and keep it in place. If his tongue is going wild, pull back and say, "You know what I really like? A long slow kiss where our tongues move slowly against each other." He'll get the hint.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix A Bad Kisser by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2014
lol...kissing tutorials.....
Re: How To Fix A Bad Kisser by youngds: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2014
Whao!! I never tot of all dis sheetz!! Hmm..It seems everything dis days come with an instruction manual..nice write up
Re: How To Fix A Bad Kisser by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2014
wow. embarassed i never kiss before sha grin
Re: How To Fix A Bad Kisser by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2014
youngds: Whao!! I never tot of all dis sheetz!! Hmm..It seems everything dis days come with an instruction manual..nice write up
grin grin grin
Re: How To Fix A Bad Kisser by ggrin(f): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2014
missberrypop5: grin grin grin
whts funny nitori olorunundecidedangry
Re: How To Fix A Bad Kisser by youngds: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2014
missberrypop5: wow. embarassed i never kiss before sha grin

Ya i believe ya!! Just like d way i believed Lagos is big dan Nigeria from d minister of information grin

(1) (Reply)

The Average Age Of NL Members In The Romance Section. / Dating An Illitrate / I Don't Know If She Loves Me Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.